• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I agree with limey, you guys need to stop flaming.....:c (it makes BOTH of you look like jerks. )

Oh, so you finally read the Emerald arc? Cool~

EDIT
    @ Rukario: 90 Chapters, not volumes.

Meh, only 90 Chapters? I've been a good boy recently. I clicked on the third one and went up to 9. ^_^

EDIT:
    It's over 11,000!!!

I had to make that joke.

Last edited:
    Years
    Gyaah, it's only Tuesday. x_X I'm too lazy to quote, so~

@Revised rules of teh One-Shot Contest: Ah, so there's a prompt. Muhehehe, it's gonna be interesting to read all the one-shots. 8D I look forward to teh ships everyone's gonna include. >D

@Valentine: XD Yay, fan comics~ But I don't like MangaQuest that much anymoar 'cuz of FrontierShipping, although I'm still not really sure which one to support. XD;

@Serene Fia: Uh... Ya got a new account? O_O

@Sublime: Emerald arc FTW~! 8D You have a million spoilers to read nao. XD

What is your favorite character's playlist on his/her i-Pod/MP3? (you can do the other characters if you want)

Yellow's playlist would have lots of random sappy Vocaloid songs like 'Cinderella Romance'~
    And I can see her listening to a lot of upbeat songs like 'Love Love Shine' or 'Caramelldansen' and shoujo anime OP songs like 'Happy Lucky Onegai Mirumo' or 'Ichigo Complete'. XD Yup.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    ok i have super questions?
    1.where can i upload my one-shot
    2.can i make Silver fall of a cliff?
    3>What is Red and Platina shipping's name again?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

1. I think you can post it here....I think.
    2. ? what?
    3. I think it's Manga Pearl Shipping.

So you are entering as well king?

What is your favorite character's playlist on his/her i-Pod/MP3? (you can do the other characters if you want)
    Yellow: I can imagine her with a bunch of Taylor Swift and Venessa Carlton songs in her i-pod. Also, maybe some anime songs.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    yeah i'm super entering it sounds like fun and i can practice my story writhing and i hav e a lot of ideas with mangapearlshippin and can i make Silver fall of a cliff?

Years
    on-topic: fanart. :3

Gold, Gold, Gold..lol

For Yellow...Uh...love songs that make her think of Red...like "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton, and...uh..."My Hero is You" maybe? I dunno 'bout Red... maybe rock and roll anime songs...like...that first ending song for FMA...<3

Last edited:
    Years
    @Ookami: I can totally see Red listening to FMA songs. 8D

@Sublime: Nyah, those are actually really fitting. :3 In Masa's opinion. XD;

@King: Oh mai, MangaPearlShipping. XD Red x Platina would be very...interesting. o.o Although I don't really know how they would interact. Maybe we'll find out soon. 8D -ish stil crossing her figners for the complete 'Dex Holder reunion in the D/P/P arc- >w<

I have a new topic, but it's pretty lame. ^^;

What is each of member of the PokeSpe gang's favorite season?

chamo-chan

Years
    What is each of member of the PokeSpe gang's favorite season?
    Red: Summer
    Green: Fall
    Blue: Summer
    Yellow: Spring
    Gold: Summer (can't have hot girls in bikinis without the warmth of the sun.)
    Silver: Winter
    Crystal: Winter
    Ruby: Spring (when the pretty flowers bloom)
    Sapphire: Summer
    Emerald: Fall
    Diamod: Fall (Let the harvest begin.)
    Pearl: Spring
    Platinum: Winter

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Fanfic contest? Where's the prompt? I'd totally join if I knew what the prompt were.

The prompt was posted by Imzadi.
    And, not to be rude, but are you a member of this club?
    If you are, then I apologize, I must not've been here when you joined.
    I not, I might have to talk to Imzadi about your being in this contest while not in the club itself :/

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
    The prompt was posted by Imzadi.
    And, not to be rude, but are you a member of this club?
    If you are, then I apologize, I must not've been here when you joined.
    I not, I might have to talk to Imzadi about your being in this contest while not in the club itself :/

Yes,. I am a member of the club. Joined last month actually. And yay, prompt. Might as well get to work

EDIT: Is there a limit to how long and how short the fic has to be and is AU allowed?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Yes,. I am a member of the club. Joined last month actually. And yay, prompt. Might as well get to work

EDIT: Is there a limit to how long and how short the fic has to be and is AU allowed?

Ah, then I apologize for my misunderstanding.
    Carry on, good sir :]

Length doesn't matter. Just make sure it's a one-shot that follows the prompt is all ^^
    I know that I have more fun reading long ones, myself :D

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    1. You upload it here in the club between March 6th and march 8th.^^ (In spoilers plz.)
    2. NO! D< If you don't like to write about Silver then let him just out. But don't be mean to him.
    3. Was already answered.

@Lia/Serene: Alt. accounts are pretty useful for Mods to help them reading a threat without everybody to know who it is. Also if you want to log in but you forgot your password... But how can you be to lazy to post with your normal account? oô It takes only like 30 seconds to log out and log in again... :/ So please don't post as 'Lia' in the club. That only causes confusion.
    And one person nagging over Franticshipping is enough.
    Is there a limit to how long and how short the fic has to be and is AU allowed?
    *shrug* I don't know... How long is a oneshot normally? xD; And what is AU?

I found a pretty funny comic about the topic how much Red matured...

XD Poor Ash. Red won. :D
    And in spoilers because it is from the DP-arc... A little Dia/Pearl Manzai one shot.~
    Spoiler:
    XDDD I would badly want to see that in one of these funny anime videos on youtube.... :D

chamo-chan

Years
    I found a pretty funny comic about the topic how much Red matured...

XD Poor Ash. Red won. :D
    And in spoilers because it is from the DP-arc... A little Dia/Pearl Manzai one shot.~
    Spoiler:
    XDDD I would badly want to see that in one of these funny anime videos on youtube.... :D

Yeah! Go Red! You pwn Ash anyday~ :D

Oh cool~ Manzai~
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back