• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, but there's Vol.34 instead! xD.

Anyways, sorry Snoaz, I'll only really use this account.

I would revert to my oldest account, but I don't know the password. And it doesn't have supporter tags on it.....

.....I reckon Ruby lost to Yellow in that tournament, as he'd be taken by surprise by her pokemon. Green would finally beat Red, then Emerald would beat Red.

I refuse to believe anybody other than Green could actually defeat Red, although Silver and Ruby could come pretty close and Ruby might edge it (Red was still taking out Nidorino at 10, while Ruby had already pwnd Salamence at 3).

Sorry, I seriously dislike Emerald, although his story is tragic. He just seems like as an ability they had nothing better to do than make another battler.At least Ruby has contests, and Sapphire has the ability to scare people....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, I thought Sapphire was lovely. I'm a bit sad they didn't focus more on her i the R/S saga, but oh well. Red was the main character in Kanto, Gold (and Crys?) in Johto, Ruby in Hoenn... but isn't Platina the main in Sinnoh? Finally a girl main :D (if you don't count Crys).

Though the focus on Dia, Pearl and Platina is pretty equal, I would say. At first, I was sceptical to the new kind of journey they'd cooked up for the Sinnoh characters, all of them going together from the beginning instead of running separately as rivals as in in Kanto and Hoenn ( Johto was just messy like that XD)
    But now I've grown to like it. Johto had a mysterious and cozy feeling compared to rather plain Kanto... if you think about it. Hoenn was big and special feeling compared to cozy Johto. And Sinnoh is something completely new again. And it's great! Even though I don't even find my way around Sinnoh myself, as I haven't played those games :p

All of this is IMO, of course XD

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I agree with your comments on how they journeyed around.

I think Johto was meant to be a mess as Kanto was a mess, and there'd been things happening beforehand, i.e. the storage system, Lance screwing over Kanto, Mask of Ice nabbing little kiddies with his big nasty Ho-oh, etc.etc.

I like how in Sinnoh no gym leaders are under suspicion.

It made sense in Johto, and I guess in Hoenn they're meant to be an opposite of Hoenn citizens in-game, who are regarded by quite a few people as the most polite people around. Sinnoh broke the habit.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • insert rage 2.0

-twitchragetwitch-
    you wouldnt think I would be keeping an eye on this club while I was on vacation, right?

well. guess again.

Geesh. >:T -is dissapoint in you all except for Snoaz and redking surprisingly-

Just because I am not around doesnt mean that you all can start bashing characters again.
    I thought we were over this stage, children.
    -headfloor-

@Amore:FFFFFFFFFFF we had a problem with dual accounts before. Please do not do it again. and if you have to, pleaaase, tell me, Snoaz or any of the other co-owners
    well is seems i can't say I hate Silver be cause they ban me for a week but people can say they hate Emerald and live happily ever after lol.

nope. other people are not immune either. -glares at the bashers-

anyway to keep things on topic. -spoilers-
    Spoiler:

anyway, thank you Snoaz for keeping order.
    -glares at Val and Sir-

and for the rest of you!
    ... I am coming back in 2 days. Dont make me come out of my vacation again...
    -scurries away to her vacation-

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • -crawls back in-

ouo

Spoiler:

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • -crawls back in-

ouo

Spoiler:

-runs back in-
    OTL please use spoilers when discussing things that have NOT been translated in English by Chuang Yi or Viz.

Edit your post and put spoiler tags around that please.

also, were have you been? I remember seeing you way back when.

...anyway, I have to go again.
    -runs off again-

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Derp. -fixes-

Anyway I have been working on somethings in real life that have been eating me away... and getting more pokemon fans along the way.

It's rather cool to see their reaction...
    Spoiler:

Anyway, I think a good way to settle things down here would be a new temporary topic?

We all know Sapphire made her hideout in a shrub/bush thing, so If the other pokedex holders were to make hidden bases, where would they be and why?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    :S chamo-chan, I think you're going a little over the edge. Sure we shouldn't have bashed Emerald, but otherwise we've been chatting nicely. Geez.

If the other pokedex holders were to make hidden bases, where would they be and why?

Red:
    Green: In a cave! With a large room for training.
    Blue: In a camouflaged room in a city somewhere... where she can sneak in when she's stolen things XD
    Yellow: Inside a big bush, with nice beds and plushies for all her pokémon.
    Gold: He wouldn't like to hide out at all. He'd rather have a stage :p
    Silver: In a cave. A long cave tunnel where he can train to be ready for tricky situations.
    Crys: In a
    Ruby: In a cave in Meteor Falls, because things glimmer and shimmer there...
    Saph: In a tree. And inside there, nobody can wear real clothes! Cuz it ruins the atmosphere :P
    Emerald: In a pile of grass near Mauville, so he can test out new things on bypassers, with the help of Trick Master.
    Dia: Anywhere, as long as he can store food there, and have a great dinner table.
    Pearl:
    Platina: Maybe in a beautiful cave like Ruby, so she could still feel a bit glamorous.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, uhh...secret bases, eh?

Red: Probably re-do the the TR battleship so he has his own battle stadium. Or Mount Silver.
    Ruby: a portal to Milan, coz he's obsessed with style.
    Emerald: a house built with really low ceilings to punish tall people xD.
    Platina: She'd buy a share in Ruby's portal.
    Dia,Pearl: a stage
    Crys: Fiore, to practise her capturing in the capture arena.

@chamo when you come back: Well, I didn't know about your "issue" with double accounts. I only used Flare Riqueza coz I couldn't login as Amore.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Oh...did I bash any characters? -checks back on the few posts she's made- ...
    and I think I was the one who posted the link to the Netkun update. idk...I don't wanna cause any major misunderstandings.
    And if I'm responsible for anything, chamo, I apologize deeply. ;x; Have fun for the remainder of your vacation.

@kimi: lawl, I'm so used to gore and stuff, the Arbok thing wasn't really that jarring to me. I had more of a "Wow, cool 8D" reaction than a "WOMGWTF" reaction. Though it gets annoying when some of the more rapid fans of Special ONLY point out that the Arbok bit was the most violent part of Special. There's just as much creepy stuff (Groudon and Kyogre, implications of Archie and Maxie's fight to the death, Giovanni's dismemberment of the two Magmar via Cloyster, etc.) going on in there. /end minirant
    BTW, nice to see you alive.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, I think they calmed down the violence a little until the end of Emerald arc.....(shudders slightly).

I had the same reaction as you to Arbok System!, as I'd just watched a fairly violent film the day before, so it didn't really shock me.

I guess in way, if you think about it, they're just more subtle, i.e.

Spoiler:

The worse GSC had to throw at us was everybody getting frozen, and that was just an advancement on Yellow arc.

Although at one point there is gang warfare Xd. 3 legendary beasts attacking at guy on a Skarmory who's trying to detain a poacher....

....Falkner shoulda won that, Suicune showing up was just unfair in my opinion, I feel sorry for him.

I don't get bashed for outspoken opinions, right?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Yay, I've gotten Vol. 33 now!
    Only one reason to be happy being in Singapore - Chuang Yi Publishing!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • Oh...did I bash any characters? -checks back on the few posts she's made- ...
    and I think I was the one who posted the link to the Netkun update. idk...I don't wanna cause any major misunderstandings.
    And if I'm responsible for anything, chamo, I apologize deeply. ;x; Have fun for the remainder of your vacation.

@kimi: lawl, I'm so used to gore and stuff, the Arbok thing wasn't really that jarring to me. I had more of a "Wow, cool 8D" reaction than a "WOMGWTF" reaction. Though it gets annoying when some of the more rapid fans of Special ONLY point out that the Arbok bit was the most violent part of Special. There's just as much creepy stuff (Groudon and Kyogre, implications of Archie and Maxie's fight to the death, Giovanni's dismemberment of the two Magmar via Cloyster, etc.) going on in there. /end minirant
    BTW, nice to see you alive.

Yeah those where awesome and don't forget the time Red Battle deoxys and got blasted with Psycjo boost and even his rematch Mewtwo was torn apart by Deoxys. Oh almost forgot when Wallace battle Maxie and Archie the Archie's Tentacruel crack Wallace skull killing him nice time

Years
  • wow I havent been on here for a really long time
    the good news is that I managed to get my brother hooked onto pokespe and he's already on the ruby/sapp arc xD

-crawls back in-

ouo

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • wow I havent been on here for a really long time
    the good news is that I managed to get my brother hooked onto pokespe and he's already on the ruby/sapp arc xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:
    oh I see, well Lance is still one of my favorite chars xD
    I'm getting more and more excited about HG/SS

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • -Shall not read any spoilers regarding HG/SS- Anyone who post, can you state the spoiler is which arc? :33 Appreciated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back