• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
  • EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SILVER IS SUCH AND EMO bleahhhhhhhh anyway hello girls hey wing like your theme about the third real king
    Has you ego gotten even larger Red? I'm gonna call you Red Jester until you chill out.

If you can change the character's pokemon, what would they be?

I bet Valentine would want Red to have an Umbreon...
    She does... Luckily her pair has a shiny Umbreon. :)

I'm loneleh too. D:

...OH! It'd be epic if Gold had a Togekiss. Absolutely epic. ..Wait, that would mean he evolved Togetaro to its third stage... Which would mean a gambling Togekiss. ...Somehow I can't picture that. O.o Never mind.

Wait! Maybe Gold could send it to a rehab when it's a Togetic, which would thus result in a sweet, innocent Togekiss. ...But that would kill all the comic relief brought by Togetaro. Decisions, decisions.

I think too much. D8

Gambling Togekiss is hard to see... but funny as hell! It'd be all... "Oh! What a cute pokemon! -steals wallet- "GET BACK HERE YOU JERK!!!!"

Arghh! Homeschool is slowly killing me...y'all go on without me... I'm finished. -passes out-

-catches Masa- Its ok, I used to be there too. You learn more through homeschooling, but you're more tired and lonely. Ask your parents if you can go back to real school.

...Lonely....I am so lonely............
    D:

New topic. (well, kinda old topic.)

I'll answer later, but here's one for Yellow:
    ChuChu, Ratty, Gabite (Chomp) , Drifloon (Floon) , Nuzleaf (Nuzzy) , Larvitar (?)..........

We're still here Chamo! am i playing save the girls today?

Hmm, I would give this team to Blue:
    Wigglytuff, Ditto, Smeargle, Granbull, Bellossom, Delcatty.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • no not much but blame the new yugioh series they have a king to but things in my end are going smooth so i'm just happy and whats a Jester?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I was just joking, but a jester is the guy who wears the funny hat and entertains the king and queen (in our fan club that is Genesis and Splatty)

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • i don't know about that they are the emperos and i the king remenber emperors are more powerful the kings and they created this club

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • If you can change the character's pokemon, what would they be?

Uhh, let me think....
    I actually like the pokemon they all have in their parties.... Maybe Pearl shoud get an Electivire, and Platina a Abomasnow....Maybe. i don't know....

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Platina + Abomosnow = does not compute!

Platina should get a Glaceon out of any ice-type!

I cant wait for the showdown on Mt. Coronet between the heroes, Cyrus, Galactic and the Legendaries!

Years
  • Thank you for all the welcomes, everyone! You guys are so friendly. ^__^

Welcome November Inferno! Its nice that General BaaBaa refered you. Beware of her whip!
    ...Not only does she have a whip, but she's a General...I'm scared. So very scared. O_O

Welcome to the club, Inferno! (Is it alright if I call you that way?) Babaa has already introduced you XD
    Yeah, Inferno or November is fine.

I thiiink it's called GrantedShipping because Yellow and Lance were both granted the Viridian powers? x_x Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. And PreciousMetal is Gold x Silver.

Ooooh, thanks. I thought it might be Viridian Shipping, but Baa told me that's MewTwo Ash and something else. MewTwo and Ash..okaaay then..."...and MewTwo gently caressed Ash with his fingers that each resembled the head of a purple plunger..." That's how I imagine the fan-fiction to follow...

Since no one asked you (although I might have already answered this question), who's your favorite character? :3 Obligatory new member question!
    I haven't met everyone yet, but Lance is pretty smexy. Oh Lance and your talking in third-person and hate for all humanity...what isn't there to like?

Perfect song for Lance is the Flash Gordon theme with a few modifications:

Lance a-ah
    Savior of the Pokemon
    Lance
    He'll kill everyone of us
    Lance
    He's a homocidal maniac
    Lance
    King of the crazies
    Stand against all humanity
    He'll smite with a mighty hand
    Every man every woman
    Every child-he's crazy
    Lance
    Just a man
    With an over-sized cape
    Nothing but a man
    But he can never fail
    No-one but the demented at heart
    May find the Golden Legendary Pokeman
    (I got lazy there at the end >__<)

Aaaaand, just as important... Wich shipping are you obsessed with / will you defend with your life / can you go into a life-long rant about?
    I'm not obsessed with any yet, but I really like grantedshipping...but I like Yellow and Red too. >__< And, probably Twinleafshipping just because I've been conditioned by Baa to like it or else.

Hai! I'm-a gonna call you November. Like everyone else told ya, PreciousMetal is Silver x Gold. As soon as you reach the G/S/C arc you'll notice there are quite a lot of hints. >3 Or at least what look like hints but weren't intended to be. -cough-

Oooh, thanks. That's where I'm headed next!

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Oh yeah, that's right, hey November.Inferno! Welcome!

I was thinking Platina with Abomasnow because, it's well, a very unexpected Pokemon for her to have, and also....I've never been a fan of the Evee-lutions.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • If you can change the character's pokemon, what would they be?

I bet Valentine would want Red to have an Umbreon...
    :O How did you know...? *gives Red herself an Umbreon*
    She does... Luckily her pair has a shiny Umbreon.
    Luckily her pair has a ValentineUmbreon... <3
    ...OH! It'd be epic if Gold had a Togekiss. Absolutely epic. ..Wait, that would mean he evolved Togetaro to its third stage... Which would mean a gambling Togekiss. ...Somehow I can't picture that. O.o Never mind.
    xD Then it would be easier for him to hit on the girls.
    Gold: Look at this babes.~ I have a Togekiss...
    *shot for lameness*
    ...Lonely....I am so lonely............
    D:
    Aww... *hugs*
    Ooooh, thanks. I thought it might be Viridian Shipping, but Baa told me that's MewTwo Ash and something else. MewTwo and Ash..okaaay then..."...and MewTwo gently caressed Ash with his fingers that each resembled the head of a purple plunger..." That's how I imagine the fan-fiction to follow...
    O_O
    What the heck did Baa told you...? *glares at Baa* Viridianshipping is Yellow+Silver.... >.>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Haiz Inferno! Don't worry, we don't bite! We just...nibble. xD

I haven't actually laid claim to anyone yet, like Snoaz, Baa, and Valentine...but I stalk Silver in a creepy way while giggling like a fairy on crack. o////o

A fairy on crack? XD

Hai! I'm-a gonna call you November. Like everyone else told ya, PreciousMetal is Silver x Gold. As soon as you reach the G/S/C arc you'll notice there are quite a lot of hints. >3 Or at least what look like hints but weren't intended to be. -cough-

No...-blank stare- Was I supposed to? ^^' I'm not even going to ask who Lil' Wayne is. 'Neeways. Silver and candy. That...is an epic combination. -drools then is shot-

That's usually the case with shipping... you see hints everywhere and if you don't see them, you make them up XD We're so desperate

Oh, and Lil' Wayne.. is a creep -.-;;; You're really not missing anything. But I'm surprised you didn't know him. I thought America was all about hiphop XD

Thank you for all the welcomes, everyone! You guys are so friendly. ^__^

I haven't met everyone yet, but Lance is pretty smexy. Oh Lance and your talking in third-person and hate for all humanity...what isn't there to like?

Perfect song for Lance is the Flash Gordon theme with a few modifications:

Lance a-ah
    Savior of the Pokemon
    Lance
    Lance
    He's a homocidal maniac
    Lance
    King of the crazies
    Stand against all humanity
    He'll smite with a mighty hand
    Every man every woman
    Every child-he's crazy
    Lance
    Just a man
    With an over-sized cape
    Nothing but a man
    But he can never fail
    No-one but the demented at heart
    May find the Golden Legendary Pokeman
    (I got lazy there at the end >__<)

Haha XD Let's play the song on your wedding

Oh, and ViridianShipping... that's YellowxSilver. (MewtoxAsh...? I hear still worse shippings every day XD)

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
  • I've heard of Lil' Wayne... Don't like him.

Oh, you DO NOT want to see Aqua in 'Fairy On Crack' mode. Trust me. Although, it's quite comical xD.

My friend Diana planted a bunch of random shippings in my head! Including ones that made me twitch when I heard them... She paired Frankie Jonas with Max from the anime... *shudders*

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Wow, such a quiet night for the club...

Well, let me answer the topic then.

Green. Must. Get. A. Mareep.

Because the combination is just ridiculous. He wouldn't know what to know with such a cute, fluffy Pokemon. What would make me laugh. And squee because of the overdosis cuteness. (Favourite character + favourite Pokemon = WIN.)

So, yeah. Mareep it is XD He wouldn't have a nickname though. And Green probably would train all the cuteness out of it till it's a creepy Fight Machine

Anyways. What's with the members of this club?! I checked the first post, and I only know half of the people listed there. So many never post here :o And many aren't added yet >< Administration~!

Off-topic: My last day as a kid. Tomorrow I'll be an adult. And you'll all have to be very~ polite to me XD

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Wow, such a quiet night for the club...

Well, let me answer the topic then.

Green. Must. Get. A. Mareep.

Because the combination is just ridiculous. He wouldn't know what to know with such a cute, fluffy Pokemon. What would make me laugh. And squee because of the overdosis cuteness. (Favourite character + favourite Pokemon = WIN.)

So, yeah. Mareep it is XD He wouldn't have a nickname though. And Green probably would train all the cuteness out of it till it's a creepy Fight Machine

Anyways. What's with the members of this club?! I checked the first post, and I only know half of the people listed there. So many never post here :o And many aren't added yet >< Administration~!

Off-topic: My last day as a kid. Tomorrow I'll be an adult. And you'll all have to be very~ polite to me XD
    HAHAHA! Green would like Mareep as much as Ruby liked Feebas at first. Then it evolves into Ampharos and it'll PWN sooo much!

Splatty isnt around to update the list and many people disappeared around July.

Congrats, you're getting old! Here's a cane! ^_^ Seriously, you'll love being an adult. Enjoy your last day as a kid Snoaz!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • eww Green with Ampharos thats something that dosen't match Green much he should get a Electivire or a Luxray now those are pokemon for Green

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Tehehe... =^^=
    Look guys. The result of my random search for Wally pics:
    Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

So extra cute...<3 *huggles*

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I love Ampharos. :3 I can see Yellow with one more than Green, though. Green is just screaming for a Pachirisu. -shott-

You're turning 18 tomorrow? ^^ Congratulations!

Wally is adorable in that picture. <3

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    -GRABS WALLY PICTURE-

18? Rly? Wow, you're - *SHOT*

...I was NOT about to say 'old'. -pouts-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back