• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • I personally think we're okay with the parents we see. Not every character needs a nuclear family. Only sympathies go to Red and Yellow. Was Pearl's parents mentioned? If not, then he joins the list.

Ojousama~Kokoro, your avatar is very nice.

Could I create a side-topic from what we're current discussion? It's relatively short and will die out soon. Just like to see the different answers/predictions.

How old do you think will all the main characters be when the new GSC arc is out?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • How old do you think will all the main characters be when the new GSC arc is out?
    Red: 18
    Green: 18
    Blue: 18
    Yellow: 16/17
    Gold: 15
    Silver: 15
    Crys: 15
    Ruby: 13
    Sapphy: 13
    Emerald: 12

This is my 900th post at PC woot~

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • How old do you think will all the main characters be when the new GSC arc is out?
    Pretty much what sir said in his post.
    Although, I think Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum were also 12 years of age.
    (and I just realized, usually when the poke special characters make a debut, they're about 10 years old, but lately, they've been raising that age. Ruby was 11 at the begining of the Ruby/Sapphire arc, and the D/P/Pt characters are 12...
    Maybe to avoid pedo-fying? )

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I don't see why it wouldn't be. C:
    It is on-topic, I guess.

What do you think could be the storyline/character development/place for a possible new GSC-arc?
    I just thought of something.
    Since FR/LG had Blue finding her parents, maybe we'll get some more information on Silver's.
    We have yet to see Giovanni again, and we still don't know who his mother is. I really want to know who his mother is.
    I think that the only way that we will know what happen to Silver's mother is if the GS remakes games (assuming they are going to be released) hint at who is his game counterpart's mother is. Now with Gold and Crystal they probably could simply explain a backstory about of what happen to their fathers.
    I personally think we're okay with the parents we see. Not every character needs a nuclear family. Only sympathies go to Red and Yellow. Was Pearl's parents mentioned? If not, then he joins the list.
    Spoiler:

How old do you think will all the main characters be when the new GSC arc is out?
    Red: 17
    Green: 17
    Blue: 17
    Yellow: 15
    Gold: 14
    Silver: 14
    Crystal: 14
    Sapphire: 13
    These ages could be possible since it seems like the time gap of the arcs got shorter.

Last edited:

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Red: 18
    Green: 18
    Blue: 18
    Yellow: 17
    Gold: 15
    Silver: 15
    Crys: 15
    Sapphy: 13

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    (and I just realized, usually when the poke special characters make a debut, they're about 10 years old, but lately, they've been raising that age. Ruby was 11 at the begining of the Ruby/Sapphire arc, and the D/P/Pt characters are 12...

Yeah, they probably don't want the newer characters to seem to juvenile compared to the 1st gen dexholders. I wouldn't be surprised if the 5th gen dexers end up being like 14-15.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, they probably don't want the newer characters to seem to juvenile compared to the 1st gen dexholders. I wouldn't be surprised if the 5th gen dexers end up being like 14-15.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Red and the others are becoming oldies xD

Also, don't you think the Sinnoh arc(s?) could take place at the same time as the FR/LG or Emerald? I don't know if they have something to do with each other, but that would be a way to keep the older characters from being "too old" or whatever :p when a new Johto arc starts.

If somebody thinks Advanced arcs and Sinnoh arc cannot be at the same time for some reason, tell me in a spoiler? ^^'

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
  • Umm, hello ^^. Can I join, too?
    I didn't really feel like reading through 480 pages, so I read about three. Hoping you won't mind. xD
    .. I came to feel quite newbish, too. o-o I just joined PC, and I'm really hooked on the PokeSpe manga, so that's why I'm here ^^. I haven't read the entire manga uptil now though. Reading the first G/S/C arc at the moment, so I hope it's okay for me to join even though I'm not up-to-date yet? ^^;;

Oh, please don't mind me about any spoilers too, I know the rest of this fanclub did read all of it. ^^;;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Wow, imagine the first generation as adults O_O Weird. They'd still behave as kids though probably, not having a job but only trying to save the world and take on challenges and trick people into buying their not-working items XD Except for Green of course. He's adult enough for the three of 'em.

Anyway. This talk of aging and new clothes and new encounters and new villains and new Pokémon and new story lines... makes me feel excited :D I can't wait, really. Can't wait. That goes for the manga ánd for the game ^_^.

Umm, hello ^^. Can I join, too?
    I didn't really feel like reading through 480 pages, so I read about three. Hoping you won't mind. xD
    .. I came to feel quite newbish, too. o-o I just joined PC, and I'm really hooked on the PokeSpe manga, so that's why I'm here ^^. I haven't read the entire manga uptil now though. Reading the first G/S/C arc at the moment, so I hope it's okay for me to join even though I'm not up-to-date yet? ^^;;

Oh, please don't mind me about any spoilers too, I know the rest of this fanclub did read all of it. ^^;;

Of course you can join! Don't feel shy, just have fun here talking about Pokespé :D I don't blame you for not having read all the thread, eheh, that'd be quite an accomplishment to have done. And it doesn't matter you haven't read all the volumes yet, you're not the only one I think. We're only talking in spoilers for the D&P manga, cause they haven't been translated in English yet.
    Well, not long ago we did the same for the Emerald arc. Till I had read it too, eheh. (Best club ever, I know <3)

Anyway, what are your favourite characters and shippings, etc.?

By the way, your name reminds me of Marge. XD Oh wait, you don't know her yet, of course. ^^; You can prepare for the most awsome female character in Pokespé ever~!

Ehm, what's the topic again... well, let's answer an old one.

They're on a deserted island and each has three items with him or her. Which ones?
    Red: He lives on battling. No need for food or clothes. Just his three most trusted Pokémon. (You may decide which ones that are.)
    Green: Pokédex, book (Mysteries of the Earth?) and gel. Cuz really, Green wouldn't be Green without his upstanding hair. Even he realizes that.
    Blue: She doesn't need items. She only needs her smile to get them from others. But still: bikini, make-up, stuff to bribe people like pictures of a baby Green in a frilly dress, eheh.
    Yellow: Fishing rod, sketch book, picture of Red. (Stalker much? XD)
    Gold: Set of cards, booze and a year collection of Playboy. He'll come along just fine.
    Silver: Only serious stuff like his Pokédex and Pokéballs. (But hidden beneath his jacket are his hankerchief and a picture of him & Blue <3. And a poetry book.)
    Crystal: Heavy Ball, Net Ball, Dive Ball... oh shoot, that's already three. ^^;
    Ruby: Sewing kit, Pokéblender (plenty of berries on the island) and his microphone to stage his Pokémon. Essentials.
    Sapphire: Doesn't need anything, of course. Enough trees to climb in and make leaf-outifts from.
    Wally: Medicine, air mask, phone number of the hospital. Might as well prepare.
    Emerald: Air shooter, plateau shoes and gel. (He can't borrow the gel from Green. He needs an even stronger brand for his croissant-that-is-in-fact-hair.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome MarshMallow, I've seen you around :D

OH! You get to read G/S/C for the first time!! Feel holy while you do it, it's the best arc -cries when remembering how she read it for the first time- -and second- -and third!-

Though R/S is simply awesomely good too. Gah, all of Pokésupe is great xD

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • If somebody thinks Advanced arcs and Sinnoh arc cannot be at the same time for some reason, tell me in a spoiler? ^^'
    Spoiler:

Umm, hello ^^. Can I join, too?

Welcome. To all our new members welcome. The GSC arc, huh? You're really in for a real treat. At the very least, please read our first post.

Years
  • I don't think I noticed the two new members... D: Welcome to both of ya!

Ojousama.~ That's a shiny name. It's what they call Platina in the Japanese manga, right? :3

And MarshMallow, you're lucky~ The best arc is probably G/S/C, so enjoy your first time reading it while it lasts! X3

They'll probably skip ahead about two years. So Red, Green, and Blue would each be 18, Yellow would be 16, Gold, Silver and Crys would be 15, Ruby would be 14, Sapphire and Emerald would be 13, and Dia, Pearl and Platina would be 14.

Kyah, thinking about the 'Dex Holders becoming a little bit older is sorta weird but fun. They grow up so fast. :'D

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    Ojousama.~ That's a shiny name. It's what they call Platina in the Japanese manga, right? :3

Thank you very much for the welcome, and yes, they indeed call Platina "Ojousama"~ :pink_nod:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Welcome new members~ :D

I beleive that's what will happen as well. O:
    (Whoever those future trainers may be. )

Wow, imagine the first generation as adults O_O Weird. They'd still behave as kids though probably, not having a job but only trying to save the world and take on challenges and trick people into buying their not-working items XD Except for Green of course. He's adult enough for the three of 'em.

Anyway. This talk of aging and new clothes and new encounters and new villains and new Pokémon and new story lines... makes me feel excited :D I can't wait, really. Can't wait. That goes for the manga ánd for the game ^_^.
    You're probably right.
    But I wonder what they can do afterwards.....

I know what you mean, Snoaz. 8D *is excited*

They're on a deserted island and each has three items with him or her. Which ones?
    Red: He lives on battling. No need for food or clothes. Just his three most trusted Pokémon. (You may decide which ones that are.)
    Green: Pokédex, book (Mysteries of the Earth?) and gel. Cuz really, Green wouldn't be Green without his upstanding hair. Even he realizes that.
    Blue: She doesn't need items. She only needs her smile to get them from others. But still: bikini, make-up, stuff to bribe people like pictures of a baby Green in a frilly dress, eheh.
    Yellow: Fishing rod, sketch book, picture of Red. (Stalker much? XD)
    Gold: Set of cards, booze and a year collection of Playboy. He'll come along just fine.
    Silver: Only serious stuff like his Pokédex and Pokéballs. (But hidden beneath his jacket are his hankerchief and a picture of him & Blue <3. And a poetry book.)
    Crystal: Heavy Ball, Net Ball, Dive Ball... oh shoot, that's already three. ^^;
    Ruby: Sewing kit, Pokéblender (plenty of berries on the island) and his microphone to stage his Pokémon. Essentials.
    Sapphire: Doesn't need anything, of course. Enough trees to climb in and make leaf-outifts from.
    Wally: Medicine, air mask, phone number of the hospital. Might as well prepare.
    Emerald: Air shooter, plateau shoes and gel. (He can't borrow the gel from Green. He needs an even stronger brand for his croissant-that-is-in-fact-hair.)
    x3 nice.

They'll probably skip ahead about two years. So Red, Green, and Blue would each be 18, Yellow would be 16, Gold, Silver and Crys would be 15, Ruby would be 14, Sapphire and Emerald would be 13, and Dia, Pearl and Platina would be 14.

Kyah, thinking about the 'Dex Holders becoming a little bit older is sorta weird but fun. They grow up so fast. :'D
    I know.
    It seems like just yesterday, Red was an adorable idiot who didn't really know anything and fell for a shady girl's trick and gave her alot of his money.

*sniff*

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • @Ojousama: Thankyou~! <3
    Bubbles is making a set. 8D But not for this forum. I like my nagihiko theme.

I personally think we're okay with the parents we see. Not every character needs a nuclear family. Only sympathies go to Red and Yellow. Was Pearl's parents mentioned? If not, then he joins the list.
    I'm not big on every character having a nuclear family either. What interests me about Silver's mother is that she most likely had a romantic relationship with Giovanni. Ohoho~

I have a feeling they'll slow down the aging big-time so Red Green and Blue aren't adults soon. I'd say they'll be 17? =\
    Which reminds me - I wonder how long they can keep Yellow looking so cute and child-like.
    Oh, I miss the days of R/G/B. I can't believe how much Red has grown.

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    You know, I really hope Togetaro doesn't evolve. Just 'cause it's adorable thing how that tiny thing kicks ass and gambles like crazy, you know? And it it becomes a Togetic, it'll lose its arms, therefore making it unable to hold cards or a billiard cue. I'm guessing if Jasmine shows up in Sunyshore City, both her Togetic will probably have evolved.

Ah, I really hope that GS remake comes out. Like someone said before, probably a reappearence of the Neo-Elite 4 of Kanto/Johto, and hopefully Lance as well. I'm kinda of hoping that Lance and Yellow will meet again, Lance probably just telling her he's just wandering around and knows that there's no point in him trying to totally annhiliate the human race...

Wonder what kind of new clothes the Johto trio could get? I'm hoping Gold will get a new hoodie, cap, and longer pants. Crystal and Silver though, not too sure what to expect.

Hm, the Sinnoh trio should be in the same age group as the Hoenn trio, since I'm pretty sure that that events between the Emerald and the DP arc is about a month or two...kinda funny, the Sinnoh trio can't exactly call the Hoenn trio their seniors now, can they?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • (and I just realized, usually when the poke special characters make a debut, they're about 10 years old, but lately, they've been raising that age. Ruby was 11 at the begining of the Ruby/Sapphire arc, and the D/P/Pt characters are 12...

Perhaps showing that you don't always start at 10. Which is good.

I know.
    It seems like just yesterday, Red was an adorable idiot who didn't really know anything and fell for a shady girl's trick and gave her alot of his money.

*sniff*

Too bad this doesn't happen in the anime. EVER. XP Blah. So glad Red is way cooler than his anime counterpart will ever be.

Spoiler:

I wouldn't be surprised if the 5th gen dexers end up being like 14-15.

That would be cool to see.

HoneyBubbles said:
    What interests me about Silver's mother is that she most likely had a romantic relationship with Giovanni.

Yes, you do make a point. Since his father is a criminal mastermind. ;)

Yellow as a teenager. Lots and lots of win. :D And I don't mean that in a Gold-ish way. Blue's I can't explain. It's beyond words.

We've got to see Lance. We have to. It's been too long. And the rest of the E4, old and new. It's Lance that made the Yellow arc what it is. His side-role in G/S/C was great too.

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
  • Of course you can join! Don't feel shy, just have fun here talking about Pokespé :D I don't blame you for not having read all the thread, eheh, that'd be quite an accomplishment to have done. And it doesn't matter you haven't read all the volumes yet, you're not the only one I think. We're only talking in spoilers for the D&P manga, cause they haven't been translated in English yet.
    Well, not long ago we did the same for the Emerald arc. Till I had read it too, eheh. (Best club ever, I know <3)

Anyway, what are your favourite characters and shippings, etc.?

By the way, your name reminds me of Marge. XD Oh wait, you don't know her yet, of course. ^^; You can prepare for the most awsome female character in Pokespé ever~!

No, I'm afraid I don't know Marge yet. Thank you for the warm welcome ^^
    My favourite character would have to be Blue, and my favourite shipping Oldrivalshipping ^^;
    Nice to meet you!

Welcome MarshMallow, I've seen you around :D

OH! You get to read G/S/C for the first time!! Feel holy while you do it, it's the best arc -cries when remembering how she read it for the first time- -and second- -and third!-

Though R/S is simply awesomely good too. Gah, all of Pokésupe is great xD

Well of course! Uptil now I really love reading it and I tend to keep reading once I start again. xD
    And wow, you've seen me around already? I've only been here for like, 2 days. Well, nice meeting you! ^^

Welcome. To all our new members welcome. The GSC arc, huh? You're really in for a real treat. At the very least, please read our first post.

Yessir! I did, too. ^^ Nice to meet you too!

I don't think I noticed the two new members... D: Welcome to both of ya!

And MarshMallow, you're lucky~ The best arc is probably G/S/C, so enjoy your first time reading it while it lasts! X3

Thank you very much! I surely will, PokeSpe has been great so far, and I've only hear good things about the G/S/C arc ^^
    Nice meeting you! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back