• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
Years
  • Ah, right! Congrats, Ibu!

Perhaps. :o They never did have a good explanation as to why the future didn't change. xD;

I still wonder what the HGSS is going to be like, with all the extras. Perhaps something with the Kimono Girls, or the Pokethon (like what Clover said). The FRLG arc was all in the extra area (the nin islands). Makes me wonder if those are going to be in the HGSS game, but since the Johto Region is also getting like, the Battle Frontier and Safari Zone, perhaps we can see about it revolving around there. xD; The map doesn't say anything about new area, so we can't say it'll be about that.

We'll just have to seeee. /o/;
    ^.^
    There are so many new things in HG/SS, I can't even imagine what will happen in a possible HG/SS arc.
    Hmm and since there is going to be another Frontier in Johto, maybe Emerald will make a small comeback.
    Uwa~

Looks like the Kimono Girls go up against TR, so that's new...and it said that the Safari Zone is in the new area next to Cianwood, didn't it?

Still, if TR is coming back...I think Sird would be the villain. But that's just me. Need it BADLY. >.< *Repeated attempted spazzing*

Kimono Girls vs Team Rocket~

Actually, I would thing Carr might come back, but, eh, I'm not sure. :/

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    I want the HGSS arc to just come already! ;.; I don't want to have a six-month delay like they did with the Platinum arc. Where will it take place though? Will it take place at the BF? (They never went to the BT in GSC, so it's possible.)

Let's see what might be in the HGSS arc:
    Gold, Silver, and Crystal get new clothes, no durr.
    Ho-Oh and Lugia return in some form
    What ever happened to Pyrce
    Celebi
    Arceus and the Dragon Trio
    Notched-Ear Pichu
    Kimono Girls having a big role
    Battle Frontier
    Pokethlon
    Eusine returning
    Manaphy
    The whole TR fiasco and Sird/Storc
    Giovanni and Silver's mommy :3
    Dex-Holder Reunion (I can't wait till Gold meets Dia and Pearl.)
    Karen and Will
    Mewtwo's comeback
    Cianwood Safari Zone

and there's probably more, but that's what I can think of at the top of my head. Man, if Kusaka really adds all of this, good luck!

It will be worth the wait though!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    -shoves a video into everyone's faces-

How did this go unnoticed!? D< HOW!? RAAWWRRR.

en-ni-way~ Late Happy Birthday to Red! <3 I wish I had fanart to share, but you guys probably already jacked it all from my photobucket. xD

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Welcome Raine!

There's a new PokeSpe vid on Youtube, though it's from nicovideo so some of you may have already seen it, but it is very funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7SaDTMrZkU

The GSC trio have mad hops! XD

Edit-Dangit Cyan beat me to it! Oh well. I like the part when the GSC trio just go flying around! :)

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Cyan Goggles said:
    -shoves a video into everyone's faces-

How did this go unnoticed!? D< HOW!? RAAWWRRR.
    Um...Because it just got added today? XD Anyway...SO CUTE. <3333 Am adding that to my profile, yah~JOHTO DEX HOLDERS FTW. XDDD

chamo-chan said:
    Actually, I would thing Carr might come back, but, eh, I'm not sure. :/
    Wait, I thought Carr was already dead? Or am I just confusing him with someone else?

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Thanks Ru-Kun and Clover for the warm welcome!

@Cyan: Lawdy. xD I saw that video at NicoNico Douga.

@Clover: Orm was the one that died, not Carr. I don't remember what happened to him.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • @Clover: Orm was the one that died, not Carr. I don't remember what happened to him.

I'm pretty sure Carr just dissappeared. Well he fled and we haven't seen him since.

[SPECULATION]That's why I think he could possibly some back in the hopeful HGSS arc as a villian.[/SPECULATION]

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    I'm pretty sure Carr just dissappeared. Well he fled and we haven't seen him since.

[SPECULATION]That's why I think he could possibly some back in the hopeful HGSS arc as a villian.[/SPECULATION]
    Oh, I see.

I can see Carr being a villian in the future HGSS arc, but I can't see him being the "big bad". That would go to Sird/Storc.

Also, here's several pictures I found off of Pixiv and Tegaki.
    Enjoy~
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

SilentHeroX

Battles should be fun!
    Years
  • Can I join the club? And about the HG/SS manga chapters that would be cool to read I want to see the 2nd gen dex holders again maybe we can see who this soul girl is. If you ask me she looks like Kurts Grand daughter. Oh and Happy brithday to Red hope I'm not late XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Woah HGSS Conspiracy/Theory overload!
    Congrats Ibuberu on winning!
    Can I join the club? And about the HG/SS manga chapters that would be cool to read I want to see the 2nd gen dex holders again maybe we can see who this soul girl is. If you ask me she looks like Kurts Grand daughter. Oh and Happy brithday to Red hope I'm not late XD
    Sure the more the merrier! Which reminds me: A happy welcome to all new members!

Kanto has been confirmed as well in HGSS meaning that not only will the possibility of getting 16 badges return but that also means Kanto dex holders in the manga again Yahoo~! I really hope that they have a battle ground in HGSS as well to rematch the gym leaders and maybe even a few other trainers (Blue and Yellow).

As for the whole Celebi thing it is true that celebi's actions could very well have changed the course of events but in another reality (yes I know I've been reading reborn), which could explain why nothing changed (at least dramatically).

On another note I finally tracked down and purchased the first two volumes of pokespe =D! Kanto dex holders FTW!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I'm way too late for Red's birthday. No use congratulating him now XD; But I did think about him on the 8th of August, so that counts too I hope, lol.

Welcome all the countless members that have joined! <3 State your favourite characters and shippings, and be active please ;D

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Comments in the spoiler! Nice fan art :3

There's a bit of a fan art overdose, but I'm still going to post it. I found a site that has mostly evil!Red fan art, and apparently the maker is into RedxGiovanni or something. Ew.

Anyway, here you go.

And I found a Psychoshipping one that was inspired on the hot spring scene... but I don't know if it is safe to post it here :/

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • There's a bit of a fan art overdose, but I'm still going to post it. I found a site that has mostly evil!Red fan art, and apparently the maker is into RedxGiovanni or something. Ew. Evil Red? OH MAI GWAD! 8D

Anyway, here you go.

Looks kinda like Lance on his Aerodactyl... Green is so stunned. XD lawl.

WHAT? >O That is also Lance's job! *shot and pelt*

RED AND UMBREON! YES! YES! YES! THE PERFECT POKEMON FOR HIM! XDDDD *flail around*
    Comments in bold Red. >D *spazz*
    Snoaz you totally made my day with this! Thank you! *gives certificate*
    I want the link to that page! o3o Please!
    And I found a Psychoshipping one that was inspired on the hot spring scene... but I don't know if it is safe to post it here :/
    Oh. Then give the link for the pic to me via PM. Because I somewhat want to see that! I'll check it out and decide if it is safe enough to be posted here.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    *stares a video* Wao. Goggles, that was just... wao. *examines evil Red pics* Must... not... start... another... story... That one where he's holding Yellow back and smiling reminds me of Artemis Fowl for some odd reason.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Also, here's several pictures I found off of Pixiv and Tegaki.
    Enjoy~
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Kyuuu~ Nice fan arts~
    Comments are in bold.
    I'm way too late for Red's birthday. No use congratulating him now XD; But I did think about him on the 8th of August, so that counts too I hope, lol.

Welcome all the countless members that have joined! <3 State your favourite characters and shippings, and be active please ;D

Comments in the spoiler! Nice fan art :3

There's a bit of a fan art overdose, but I'm still going to post it. I found a site that has mostly evil!Red fan art, and apparently the maker is into RedxGiovanni or something. Ew.

Anyway, here you go.

He looks all cool in this pic~

>3 Very powerful

For some reason I keep thinking that the umbreon is supposed to be Vee...

83 Cute~

More Bolded comments~

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    /LURK

*U* pretty pictures <333 /savesavessave
    evil!red is hot >u< especially in the aerodactyl one

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • POKESPE SMOOOOOCH~? FINALLY. <3 *watches video again* So cuuuute. <3

Also, Evil Red art is awesome. Did I miss his birthday? Poop. XD

Also, I love your new theme, Peachy. BD

*too lazy to type much else*

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Wow more epic fanart! Cool~! I have to say Red is epic on both spectrums (then again why wouldn't he be?)
    Originally posted by Snoaz
    Red looks like Lelouche from Code Geass. Especially the eye.

Originally Posted by R a i n e+ Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Don't care much for Specialshipping (I'll get killed for saying this), but this is beautiful! This picture is simply fantastic. It looks REALLY good. I also get an airgear vibe from it.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • GAH. All this epic fanart is overloading my brain. XDD And my computer. Evil Red looks AMAZING. <33 Maybe Red would be a better leader for TR than Giovanni...Or Silver.

Welcome new members! ^^
    Tyknight3 said:
    Kanto has been confirmed as well in HGSS meaning that not only will the possibility of getting 16 badges return but that also means Kanto dex holders in the manga again Yahoo~! I really hope that they have a battle ground in HGSS as well to rematch the gym leaders and maybe even a few other trainers (Blue and Yellow).
    *Sigh* I know I'm going to get shot for saying this, but I don't think the Kanto Dex Holders will be back. At least not at first. They've had more attention than any other regional Holders, so I think they should fade from the limelight a little. AT LEAST FOR A WHILE. They can always come back near the end of the arc, that's fine with me. (Because, you know, I'd give anything to see them as near 18 year olds <3) I just think we should focus on the younger Dex Holders for a bit. *CoughJOHTOcough* *Shot*

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Can I join the club? And about the HG/SS manga chapters that would be cool to read I want to see the 2nd gen dex holders again maybe we can see who this soul girl is. If you ask me she looks like Kurts Grand daughter. Oh and Happy brithday to Red hope I'm not late XD

Welcome! Actually someone brought that up a little while ago. I think that's there's a really good chance of her being a new character!

I like the pics evil Red is cool! I loke the one when he's grabbing Yellow from behind!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back