• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
Years
  • Welcome New members~ (again~)

oh, just a reminder, please keep certain comments to yourselves. (flamewars are never good... >>:;; )
    Lol....yeah, I liked it how Red couldn't win for a bit....technically, he never won in that chapter, as Mewtwo isn't his - he caught it, gave it to Blaine, but Blaine released it.

...or does that make Mewtwo Red's pokemon?

I hope Deoxys turns up in Hg/Ss with Red to help out against Arceus.....

As for football...I don't feel sorry for Mexico, as Argentina really should win it (particularly as I get £50 if they do), and I hope Ghana reach the final....as that way I get £52!

Lol, another interesting thing about PokeSpe would be Green losing to anybody other than Red. Koga obvs took him by surprise in Lavender Town, so that doesn't count. And yet another would be Gold winning.....xD I feel sorry for him. If all he can do well is hatch eggs, he's never gonna have a good team, is he? Unless he hatches mint Egg Moves....
    Red had a major breakdown in that chapter. He had to re-think his whole reason for being a battler. It was pretty interesting to see that.
    And, Mewtwo doesn't really belong to anyone. He only helped Red out in the battle with Giovanni.

Also, i think Gold is fighting arceus.
    I have a feeling Red may not play a very important (main) role in the HG/SS arc, so don't keep your hopes up.

(off topic, but erm, keep discussion about futbol at a down low. Also, I'm a Mexican team fan. and I am disappointed with them. :T )

Well, remember, not all the trainers are completely invincible.
    In the Emerald arc, Green would have to lose against someone (maybe not Red! =o) because Emerald won the pokedex trainers' battle (Does that make Emerald stronger than Red?!)

Hey! Gold wins...once or twice....

>_>
    <_<
    Yeah. (I wish the authors could have explained in better detail about that tournament at the end of the Emerald arc... )
    Just another example that the trainers are not as invincible as you think.
    In my opinion, technically, everyone has the potential to defeat Red.
    Emerald probably found away around since his pokemon are underleveled compared to Red's pokemon.

WHOA
    everyone's suddenly talking about Red losing to Deoxys
    and also who their favorite character is...

mine's GREEN!!! (male)
    He's just epic awesome
    XD

and I wish........fanarts?

Spoiler:

Did I get it right this time?????
    if they aren't pokespecial, please let me know so I can edit the post~

But you noticed, right?
    almost every picture has GREEN in it~~
    Thanks for the fan art~ owo
    I think all of these fan arts are PokeSpe, so no worries.

I have only read all of the specials involving Red-after that I didn't really know where to find anymore of them online, or at the bookstore for that matter.

I have to say that Giovanni is my favorite character though. That showdown between Red and Giovanni was just so amazingly epic.
    Well, if you live in the United States, go to the kids section of a Border's bookstore or Barnes and Noble Bookstore. Volumes 1-7 of PokeSpecial should be there.
    There is also a site you can read them at...but I'm not too big on online manga sites...

Oh yes. Giovanni. He's amazing. oAo

there aren't many Yellow fans? I didnt know that
    well Yellow is one of my favorite chars in the manga :D

and I'm glad new chapters are out online but I'm not at the DPP arc yet so I'll take a look later xD
    Yellow does have alot of fans, but alot of haters as well (it mostly has to do with shipping, which I think is the dumbest reason ever... ono; )
    (she's kinda like Lyra/Kotone: people hate her for very stupid reasons.)

I love how suddenly there seems to be lotsa Red fans.....(including myself). So....Green is therefore better. Everybody knows its' not the main guy who's the best, its not the bad guy, it's the sidekick who's actually better than the main guy xD

Is it just me, or does Pearl look good in a suit in that panel?

...Dia's face! But Wig's face is even funnier/cuter!

If you read his Ruby, look up
    Erm...be careful about putting direct links to the pages here.
    (it's not only because I'm against it, but it's because it may draw attention to the site, and the manga could be taken off..again.)

Anyway.

I have a random topic that i thought up of last night.

If the characters were in some kind of rpg game (like FF or something else like that idk.. ), what skills/powers/weapons would they have? what role would they play?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol...uhh...completely original idea, this:

Gold would be Barry/Pearl (rival in D/P) in his irritating, cocky ways. xD

Jk, I love Gold.

Sorry bout the links.....stupid forum keeps linking them when I just copy+paste addresses.

chamo-chan

Years
  • Erm, I meant other RPG...wait, am I mixing some things up?

Anyway, new pics for HG/SS arc.
    including a cameo from someone...
    *WARNING: Spoilers*

As I said before to newbies. PLEASE, discuss what ever was in the spoilers WITHIN SPOILERS (unless it's not a spoiler.)
    Spoiler:

k, discuss I guess.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Years
  • @ Micheala : PLEASE put under spoilers. Some people do not like looking at spoilers, so use them next time.
    Also, you are aware that you cannot cuss here, right?

Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Ruby!!! (only three days away from mine) *squee* :D

Spoiler:

Also, Vol. 36 will be released in August, with continued coverage of the D/P arc.

chamo-chan

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Happy Birthday Ruby!!! (only three days away from mine) *squee* :D

Spoiler:

Also, Vol. 36 will be released in August, with continued coverage of the D/P arc.

Spoiler:

Awesome, Vol 36.
    ;w; I can't wait to see the end...*spoilers*
    Spoiler:

ok. and now.

Happy Birthday Ruby~

Ahh...I have nothing to contribute. other than a birthday hug.
    \o3o/

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Happy birthday, Ruby!

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

This picture is perfect for him, because it shows how epic and amazing he is. Plus, his hair's there. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Happy Birthday Ruby
    even though I don't know you

Haven't posted in a while, boy am I far behind in the Manga D:

StrongHeart

Imagining too much tires me
    Years
  • Hi people! I'm new here and this is only my second post here.

... VOLUME 36!? The bookstores at my place only has up until volume 30. T_T

Spoiler:

Oh, and happy birthday Ruby.

If the characters were in some kind of rpg game (like FF or something else like that idk.. ), what skills/powers/weapons would they have? what role would they play?
    All I can think of is Yellow as a white mage and Silver as a black mage(for some reason). B)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Happy belated birthday Ruby~! xD I should remember his birthday from now on. His birthday is on Canada Day after all. =3

I'm going to go find some fanart of Ruby now...Get back to you all later on that....

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

RedBattler

Dexholder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wish I knew Japanese *sigh*

This is a difficult one...I definitely see most of the female characters being mages. Red is obviously main character XD.

And finally:
    Happy Birthday RUBY!!!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Nice find of Ruby, Snoaz. ^_^

Spoiler:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Happy Belated Birthday, Ruby! Might be a repost but I like this picture C: