• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Spoiler:

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Spoiler:

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Don't worry, the Leaf Blade Sceptile has just finished in my sig was used on the devil xD

Spoiler:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • heehee page 666

Spoiler:

Years
  • Page 666... unliky isn't it? XD

Hey guys! I'd like to say that I have joined this tread *obviously, else I wouldn't be here*. Pokemon special has been something that I read, forget about it, and read some more.

I am currently starting yellow arc? (I dont know, I need to check).

Anyways, I would like to take part of discussion and talk about pokemon special and meet all of you along the way.

Thanks.

~Bladeakio99

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • nice Soul Eater reference System ~EXCALIBUR~~EXCALIBUR~ ~IN CALIFORNIA~

Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • he don't sweat it Cham this happens I'm sorry =D.

Spoiler:
    Horay~
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Don't worry, the Leaf Blade Sceptile has just finished in my sig was used on the devil xD

Spoiler:
    I didn't even notice the page number until now...
    Spoiler:

heehee page 666

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Page 666... unliky isn't it? XD

Hey guys! I'd like to say that I have joined this tread *obviously, else I wouldn't be here*. Pokemon special has been something that I read, forget about it, and read some more.

I am currently starting yellow arc? (I dont know, I need to check).

Anyways, I would like to take part of discussion and talk about pokemon special and meet all of you along the way.

Thanks.

~Bladeakio99
    Oh, hello new comer~
    If you are on the Yellow arc, you have alot of catching up to do~ but we don't mind~ owo welcome~

^u^ Well, you can participate in the discussion we are having in the spoilers, but I have to warn you, they have ALOT of information that may spoil alot of things for future arcs, so please discuss them in spoilers as well. If you don't want to look under the spoilers, that's fine. We have some members who don't like being spoiled.

Anyway.
    Here are some obligatory questions:
    1. Who is your favorite character in the manga?
    2. Favorite pairing?
    3. Favorite arc (so far)?
    4. Any fond memories of the manga?

I can't remember the rest though.

nice Soul Eater reference System ~EXCALIBUR~~EXCALIBUR~ ~IN CALIFORNIA~

Spoiler:
    ...I should watch Soul Eater or something....

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Wow. They haven't finished Platinum & HGSS arc, yet they started a BW arc.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Oh, hello new comer~
    If you are on the Yellow arc, you have alot of catching up to do~ but we don't mind~ owo welcome~

^u^ Well, you can participate in the discussion we are having in the spoilers, but I have to warn you, they have ALOT of information that may spoil alot of things for future arcs, so please discuss them in spoilers as well. If you don't want to look under the spoilers, that's fine. We have some members who don't like being spoiled.

Anyway.
    Here are some obligatory questions:
    2. Favorite pairing?

I can't remember the rest though.

Thanks.

1. hm, my favorite character is without a doubt blue. I don't have a pure reason, but I just like him.

2. I hope I dont die if i say this, but I don't have a favorite paring in the story. It just doesn't seem to match in the story. (I have died on many forums due to saying this .-.)

3. Um, yea, I haven't read most arc...so I don't have a great variety. Probably yellow, (figured out that I am in gold/silver arc). I do need to catch up a lot, but I don't mind much spoilers, it doesn't affect me.

4. Yes, I love the manga, I can only read it during my spare time (If I have any), or when I am bored.

I am going to end my introduction here and try to take part of the discussion from now on. :)

chamo-chan

Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Thanks.

1. hm, my favorite character is without a doubt blue. I don't have a pure reason, but I just like him.

2. I hope I dont die if i say this, but I don't have a favorite paring in the story. It just doesn't seem to match in the story. (I have died on many forums due to saying this .-.)

3. Um, yea, I haven't read most arc...so I don't have a great variety. Probably yellow, (figured out that I am in gold/silver arc). I do need to catch up a lot, but I don't mind much spoilers, it doesn't affect me.

4. Yes, I love the manga, I can only read it during my spare time (If I have any), or when I am bored.

I am going to end my introduction here and try to take part of the discussion from now on. :)

No prob. ^u^

And sorry about the shipping thing. ;3; I know alot of people who would probably start hating the manga because "their shipping didn't turn canon/ *insertnamehere* was shipped with someone else."
    ._. People can be stupid. But not us.
    ;3; *hugs*

ANd yes~ Join in on the discussion. ^^
    Speaking of the discussion, I have more spoilers.

Please, follow the spoiler rule, for I am a spoiler nazi and will adamantly uphold this rule. ^u^
    Spoiler:

Once again, please use spoilers. ^u^

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Welcome, newcomers all.
    Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Years
  • Welcome, newcomers all.
    Spoiler:

ohai clover~
    Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

CounterattackDreamer

Impetuous and silly
    Years
  • Hello, everyone! I do believe that I'm new to this group, but rest assured I do know a lot about Adventures!

All right, before I say anything, I'm actually not a regular reader of the manga, mostly because it isn't released where I live/is too expensive for me to buy, so all the reading I have done of it I have done via scanlations. As well, I have mostly skipped certain arcs and parts without reading them, and simply read the plot synopsis of those parts -- so I won't know exactly what you guys are talking about some of the time, lol. Rest assured, though, I am genuinely interested in the whole club and manga although I haven't read all of it (and I haven't read anything past Volume 32).

With that being said, I'm going to answer the questions that another member previously answered, lol.

Red. No one else even comes close. I kinda like Green (male), too. Gold is also awesome, and I really like Kris, even if she is mostly a side character.

2. Favorite pairing?
    Red x Green (male), closely followed by Ruby x Sapphire. I elaborated on why I like it in the pairing discussion thread, if you're curious.

FR/LG.

Mostly my avatar. ;D That and right before that lady makes them battle each other in the FR/LG arc. I also liked any Ruby x Sapphire moments back when I was reading that arc, and the league battle between Red and Green.

Anyway, I might just be a lurker in here, but ya know, consider me a member! XD

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • yay! more people!
    i dont know why, but i feel the need for a new topic.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back