• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

I know I let you down...
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Is anyone stoked about the new monthly updates that will probably be this week? I sure as heck am. I've been constantly checking forums to see if anyone has posted links.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

liliebiehlina3siste

~PokemonSpecial~
    Years
  • Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Hello, everyone! I do believe that I'm new to this group, but rest assured I do know a lot about Adventures!

All right, before I say anything, I'm actually not a regular reader of the manga, mostly because it isn't released where I live/is too expensive for me to buy, so all the reading I have done of it I have done via scanlations. As well, I have mostly skipped certain arcs and parts without reading them, and simply read the plot synopsis of those parts -- so I won't know exactly what you guys are talking about some of the time, lol. Rest assured, though, I am genuinely interested in the whole club and manga although I haven't read all of it (and I haven't read anything past Volume 32).

With that being said, I'm going to answer the questions that another member previously answered, lol.

1. Who is your favorite character in the manga?
    Red. No one else even comes close. I kinda like Green (male), too. Gold is also awesome, and I really like Kris, even if she is mostly a side character.

2. Favorite pairing?
    Red x Green (male), closely followed by Ruby x Sapphire. I elaborated on why I like it in the pairing discussion thread, if you're curious.

3. Favorite arc (so far)?
    FR/LG.

4. Any fond memories of the manga?
    Mostly my avatar. ;D That and right before that lady makes them battle each other in the FR/LG arc. I also liked any Ruby x Sapphire moments back when I was reading that arc, and the league battle between Red and Green.

Anyway, I might just be a lurker in here, but ya know, consider me a member! XD
    ;w; You like one of my favorite pairs.
    Welcome~

;w; Don't lurk too much~ Join in on the conversation.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Anyways people, the month has come and gone.

It is now October, where many freaky things happen up until the day when the witches come out to play~ Halloween.

But I don't care about that!
    NEW INFO ON HG/SS arc!

Remember once again, SPOILERS GO UNDER SPOILERS! >:U ok spoiler time

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

The Dream

I know I let you down...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Oh guys, more spoilers, and some possibly sensitive topics.. *In Spoilers plz*
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Go forth, my internet backlash!

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Go forth, my internet backlash!

Spoiler:

The Dream

I know I let you down...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Spoiler:

Frantically_Shipping

Mentally Unsound
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Argghhh I've been away for far too long! Cliffnotes anyone? 8D;;; *i'll be shifting through the um, previous pages still however you know~*

H-Hi long time no see? Please don't stone me. I'll -ffff- I dunno if I have posted enough to post fanart...er. D: Uh, yeah. I-I WILL BE ON MORE I SWEAR THIS TIME! College cannot hold me forever~! (if i can get onto livejournal then i can get on here too darn it! D<)

chamo-chan

Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Argghhh I've been away for far too long! Cliffnotes anyone? 8D;;; *i'll be shifting through the um, previous pages still however you know~*

H-Hi long time no see? Please don't stone me. I'll -ffff- I dunno if I have posted enough to post fanart...er. D: Uh, yeah. I-I WILL BE ON MORE I SWEAR THIS TIME! College cannot hold me forever~! (if i can get onto livejournal then i can get on here too darn it! D<)
    Woah woah, relax.
    It's alright.
    right now we are just talking in spoilers.
    if you want to participate, use spoilers. ^u^

The Dream

I know I let you down...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Spoiler:

No no, I wasn't referring to people in this thread, I was mainly referring to people in the Serebii thread lmao.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back