• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • Sometimes I wonder if Ruby and Diamond are related. They look the same without the hat and they somewhat act the same a bit.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Really? How?

I suppose Ruby is obsessed with pictures and is really vain, whilst Dia is obsessed with food...and possibly Platina too :P

I can understand the appearance comment...they both have dark hair and all, but Dia's tubby whereas Ruby's leaner.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • To answer the topic: I haven't watched the openings... *feels a bit guilty*

Although, if they do an ending, I hope they do one to the song "Type: WILD." (it was one of the endings for the Indigo League in the anime, but it's awesome)

Oh btw.

Guess who's birthday it is today/tommorw *whatever*?

Green's. ;w;

Happy Birthday~

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Sometimes I wonder if Ruby and Diamond are related. They look the same without the hat and they somewhat act the same a bit.

Except food. And dressing-up.

Happy birthday Green!! Here's hoping you show up if ever the HG/SS rightfully gets a better ending...

Sometimes I wonder if Ruby and Diamond are related. They look the same without the hat and they somewhat act the same a bit.

Except food. And dressing-up.

Happy birthday Green!! Here's hoping you show up if ever the HG/SS rightfully gets a better ending...

Last edited:

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • omg, i totally forgot about his birthday today. sorry green!

to make up for it,
    HAPPY B-DAY GREEN!!!

i think that you'll get a really good present from blue ^^ (blue:hoho)

and ruby and dia? they look sort of related, but, ruby's eyes looks more prominent and dia's look more lazy...(no offence to dia).

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Woo! It's Green's birthday!

Here's hoping you appear once again and let Machamp and Lax have a re-match to decide who's best (it's currently 1-all, Lax won in the Pokémon League, Machamp won at Cape Brink)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Happy Birthday Green.

Well anyway I really don't like the idea of Pokemon Special becoming an anime because so much things are alter for the worse when manga, games, and novels are turned into animes, cartoons and movies in my opinion.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can understand what you mean...just to clarify though, this isn't an official anime...it's fan-made, so it's more likely that fans will like how its' done xD

For example, whereas Viz Media's official translations though the "Pokéboobs" scene was inappropriate and cut it so it doesn't make sense...these guys probably will/have left it in (don't know how far on they are)

sassy_blue333

blue333
    Years
  • pokemon special an anime soooooo cooool i would wathe that i am dreaming that it will be an anime soooooooo cooooooool like i said again soooo coool (ruby is going to look soo hot in the anime) *i heart ruby if u did not notise* ^_^

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Green! You made me not have a good day today but yeah still happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Green.

Well anyway I really don't like the idea of Pokemon Special becoming an anime because so much things are alter for the worse when manga, games, and novels are turned into animes, cartoons and movies in my opinion.

I could see why. Some anime shows based from the manga aren't that really good but what Amore said its fan-made although it would be nice to have on in my opinion.

RSMangaFan

Harley's Hat
    Years
  • Actually, I believe there is a group of people working on a fan made anime of Pokespe. If they do make it, I'm definitely going to see it the second I hear about it! I wish I had the skills to animate, but sadly, I am limited to fan art.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • Happy Late Birthday Green-San. The only Dex Holder that can keep up with the Godly powers of the Battler and have a cool battle while were at it.

About The anime team i will watch it but I have to say they really need to work on there voice acting.Is the first and most important thing even more important that the animation so they need to work on it

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • Crap in a bucket!! I missed Green's birthday! I'm a bad fan... T_T

Well, happy belated birthday, Green!! *Throws streamers and confetti in his face and gets a glare in return*

In other news, happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful time with your loved ones and eat lots and lots of good food! I'm thankful for all of you for being such great friends to talk with~!!

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I have to join this. :D

I've finally got back to finishing off the Crystal chapter (because I'm way behind and lazy), and I've come to a conclusion from reading the Chuang Yi translation.

I doubt that Fisherman Wilton is actually Yellow's uncle, unless Lt. Surge is Gold's uncle:

...and Pryce is Whitney's uncle:

The 'uncle' was probably just a mistranslation on Chuang Yi's part - it was probably originally 'old man', which would make sense in the context of all three situations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back