• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Damn. So much for football fans on this thread and picks...:/ Too American, I guess...

Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Damn. So much for football fans on this thread and picks...:/ Too American, I guess...

Spoiler:

Does playing football count for fun? : O

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Thanks for welcoming me guys. I just reread my comments and realized I sound like I ate too much sugar. Anyway I'll try not to act so crazy.. :) is there a topic? Cos I'm really lazy to go through all the previous pages.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Yellow: It's alright I use to be like this all the time but man I how are you able to read all of the old pages? I was able to read some of them when I joined.

Anywise I'm still looking for a link to read "Battle frontier" Is interested in reading it now. Hopefully I'll be able to find it at the store whenever I go to the book store.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, amarillo, sorry for being so late on the welcome ^^'
    Thanks for welcoming me guys. I just reread my comments and realized I sound like I ate too much sugar. Anyway I'll try not to act so crazy.. :) is there a topic? Cos I'm really lazy to go through all the previous pages.

nah, its fine- act crazy, (most of the members here are crazy, too)

heres the current topic:
    Who do you think the PokeSpe dex holders be rooting for in the Super Bowl? Who do they think will win?

i can't really answer it since i never watched to superbowl and don't know anything about football.

could i change it to: which sport would the pokespe dex holders play? assuming that there was never a topic like this before?

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • Welcome, Amarillo! Don't worry; a good 60% of us here are crazy, myself included! *goes off to have a conversation with the wall*

Anyway, I can see Sapphire kicking ass and taking names during football. I know NOTHING about it, but it seems like something she'd be good at!

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Thanks everyone for welcoming me! Anyway yeah, I guess it will be a pretty neat achievement if I can read all the old pages. I'm on page 174 at the moment. As for the topic, I'm not really a big fan of sports so I won't answer that topic :P

sassy_blue333

blue333
    Years
  • replying to amarillo_yellow the rules r at the first page i think i did not read them that is y i make a lot of mestakes and u can be crazy it is beter than being boring i am crazy here be with me ok i dont watch it eather i am not a fan of foot ball sorry i cant help i like pokemon so i realy wanna help i cant help sorry rubyjb88 sorry i say sorry alot sorry for that too ohh i said it again .........................ps where is ur bro
    but i think about the topic sapphire will win totolly

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Sassy_Blue: It was a bit hard to read your post ^^'

Now as for the topic: I can actually see Sapphire owning everyone in football. We don't want to be anywhere near her on the football field.

Isn't there suppose to be a new chapter or manga coming out this month?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Hey guys.
    Once again. Sassy and Golden, please do not get off topic.
    You can have conversations in the from of VMs on your pages, but not on this club (and someone already beat me to those message removals.)

@Ashpika: the scans did come out, but no one has, well, scaned or translated them yet.

Also, I have some new news.
    I don't know if this would really qualify as being spoilers, but since this seems like something brand new, this will go under spoilers.
    Remember everyone: Obey the spoilers rule! Discuss any spoilers IN spoilers, or face my eternal WRATH. :c
    Ok.
    Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Chamo-Chan: Oh the scans did come in but aren't translated. I shall have fun searching for it.

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Chamo-Chan: Oh the scans did come in but aren't translated. I shall have fun searching for it.

Spoiler:
    Tell me if you find them.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Well, as for my bro, I'm not really sure where he is. He has a lot of homework so he'll probably drop by during the weekend. As for sassy_blue, thanks for telling me where are the rules! I'll go read them now :)

Lumière

Harmony
    Years
  • Hi and Welcome Amarillo! Nice to meet you! As for Chamo-chan's news:
    Spoiler:

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Chapter 4 of BW is out and translated; just google it or PM me to send you the link. Also, just reminding everyone that Volume 38 is coming out February 26th!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Thank you so much for reminding me about Chapter 4 Mileyangel!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Darn... I'm not to familiar with BW yet, so can't really join the discussion here :-/ anyway diamondgigas says hi. He's busy on some project so he won't be coming round here until probably next week. I'll try to get him to come over more often. :-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back