• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • Awww man just to let you all know that we had missed Pearl's birthday; Feb 12. Happy belated birthday and also I think Yellow's birthday is coming up; March 3rd (A few days before my birthday)

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • aw, i forgot. well, happy belated birthday, pearl
    dont know how to upload pics so i cant post one of you...
    Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Thanks for posting all the Volume 30 info, Chamo! I pre-ordered, too, so now I'm anxious to get mine this week!

Aside from the usual eye-roll inducing puns, Volume 30 looks great.

You're welcome.
    Remember guys, in a few days, Vol. 30/ Vol.1 DPPt comes out on March 1st. Stop by your book store to get it~ ;w;

Awww man just to let you all know that we had missed Pearl's birthday; Feb 12. Happy belated birthday and also I think Yellow's birthday is coming up; March 3rd (A few days before my birthday)

;;;;;;;;A;;;;;; bawww. ;3; I forgot about him.
    ;3; Happy Super Belated Birthday Pearl. ;3;

aw, i forgot. well, happy belated birthday, pearl
    dont know how to upload pics so i cant post one of you...
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Anyway. Vol. 35 , the last volume of the DP arc is out in Japan today. Though we will have to wait until someone can tell us what happens (with or without scans).

;w;

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Welcome to the club! So vol 35 is out? Can't wait for it to be translated, I need to read some manga and also; vol is pushed back on the 28? I can wait that long but I wonder why they pushed it back.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting here for awhile, had to survive a week filled with tests and exams >< anyway, comic 35 (the one with pearl and luxray in the cover) release has been delayed :/ so diamondgigas and I would have to endure another few painful days of waiting.

Anyway, reminder, yellow's birthday is coming up soon! ^^

Lumière

Harmony
    Years
  • Hi to all the new members! And cool Yellows b-day is only 3 days before mine! ^_^ Is it okay if I ask a new topic question?

What volume are you currently reading?

I just wanted to see if I'm the only one that's far behind. So far I've just started Volume 17 in the Ruby/Sapphire arc. How about everyone else?

chamo-chan

Years
  • Yes. Yellow's B-Day is coming up. ;w;

I don't know when Vol. 35 (ChuangYi) comes out, but I know that Vol. 38 comes out tomorrow, and Pokemon Adventures Vol 1: DPPt (or Vol. 30) comes out on Tuesday.

Like I said before, when stuff on Vol. 38 comes out, please discuss in spoilers.

Also.
    Well. the one I recently read was Pokemon Adventures Vol 11 and Pokemon Adventures Vol 1:DPPt.
    (Unless you mean up to what recent vol. I've read, I've read up to Vol. 37 from scanlations.)

Oh Also
    Today is a special day (lol no pun intended)
    Today marks the 15th Anniversary of Pokemon Red and Green's release in Japan, the beginning of the franchise.
    Happy 15th, Pokemon~

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry, can't type too much-I'm using my brother's iPod to type this. not very good... >.>
    Today marks the 15th Anniversary of Pokemon Red and Green's release in Japan, the beginning of the franchise.
    Happy 15th, Pokemon~

Oh yeah, I read about this on serebii.

As for the topic:
    I finished vol 37 and am now waiting for vol 38. I'm wondering why they delayed the date to the 28th.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I don't know when Vol. 35 (ChuangYi) comes out, but I know that Vol. 38 comes out tomorrow, and Pokemon Adventures Vol 1: DPPt (or Vol. 30) comes out on Tuesday.

Oh nice; I'm looking forward to reading it. I'm going to keep an eye out for BW chapter 5. Hopefully it'll be out soon.(Or was it chapter

I'm currently waiting on Chapter 5 for BW. I'm hopping to go back and read all the old chapters of Yellow and Red.

Oh Also
    Happy 15th, Pokemon~

Wow it is? Happy 15th Pokemon!

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • ROYAL GENESIS MAKES A STUNNING RETURN.

Okay okay, I've put it off long enough! Time to get up to date on Pokespe!

*is helplessly lost*

Can someone help me out...? ^^;
    again? ^^;;;;;;

Oh and in response to the prompt, I'm re-reading the Yellow Arc

chamo-chan

Years
  • ROYAL GENESIS MAKES A STUNNING RETURN.

Okay okay, I've put it off long enough! Time to get up to date on Pokespe!

*is helplessly lost*

Can someone help me out...? ^^;
    again? ^^;;;;;;

Oh and in response to the prompt, I'm re-reading the Yellow Arc

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! *kicks to the ground* G-genesis... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? ;3;

Anyway, if you want to know what has happened in PokeSpe so far, just IM me. I can fill you in.

Also, I forgot to ask this of any new members :
    Who is your favorite character?
    Which arc is your favorite?
    Any favorite pairings?

Yeah

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Just started reading over Yellow version. Dang just realized how more amazing Yellow is. She just became my favorite female character in Pokespe.

chamo-chan

Years
  • ^ :3 she has always been my favorite. ;w;

Anyway, guys.
    Some VERY important information about Vol. 38 is now out. We don't have scans, but...wow...D: just wow.
    You are not gonna beleive what happens at the conclusion of DP..
    Remember.
    THIS POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS AND MIND SCREWS. PLEASE DISCUSS IN SPOILERS. Also, your mind may implode after finding some stuff out..and there is some snarky commentary on my part...
    And without further ado, the conclusion to DP Arc.
    Spoiler:

*dizzy* @@;;; goodness gracious... *collapses from too much info* D-discuss. @@;;

Last edited:

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • i drew some pictures, but they might be a little hard to see...
    i'm putting them in spoilers because i'm not quite sure how to resize them,so they are kinda big.
    Spoiler:

whoa. that's all i can say.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Long post so get ready; not really a long post but....!

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back