• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
Years
  • ^

The reason why I say that is because I haven't seen anyone put the chapter names yet.
    I mean. I know some people have that book, but who knows when they will put up chapter names...

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Yush~ Today is Yellow's B-Day.
    Happy Birthday Yellow~

Ah yes Happy birthday Yellow! Here is just a pic of Yellow I found.

Spoiler:

Also, I have some news on something I brought up a while ago.
    This isn't necessarily spoilers, but they will go under it regardless. (Just in case)
    Spoiler:

The first volume of the wide-ban of the R/S arc is out.

The cover looks nice. I might actually buy it once it comes out in English.

Also, some minor B/W arc news. SPOILERS :U

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • happy birthday, Yellow!
    emerald will give you a pair of his platform boots
    there will be a giant party with no fighting

Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • "the skies darken, The Earth shakes, The seas part, a great odor of Pineapples can be smell. Rejoice and bow down filthy Mortals The Red King has return"

Happy b-day Amarillo Del Bosque Verde. may Redsan and Pika give you and ChuChu lots of hugs and Kisses.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • This thread moves way too fast >.> *has no idea whats going on and probably never will* Like, it's an entire sections worth of discussion in one little thread...It's kind of daunting. Like maybe one day we should consider revitilzing the comics section a bit...?

But I suppose that's a bit too much to ask after coming out of nowhere.

...Onto some more Pokespe related things, is there any hint of any past characters showing up in platinum? Like Gold/Silver for instance? I mean since they did it with FRLG and Emerald...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Yellow! The girl with the straw hat who reminds me of Tom Sawyer.

Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Years
  • "the skies darken, The Earth shakes, The seas part, a great odor of Pineapples can be smell. Rejoice and bow down filthy Mortals The Red King has return"

Happy b-day Amarillo Del Bosque Verde. may Redsan and Pika give you and ChuChu lots of hugs and Kisses.
    ...Pineapples? What?
    Welcome back king. lmao xD;

;w; I love that picture. I've seen it in alot of places, but I can't help but squee over it.

Oh, well that's just not cool >_<
    Thanks, though.
    You're welcome.
    If I find any raw scans of Vol. 38, I'll see if I can get the chapter titles.

This thread moves way too fast >.> *has no idea whats going on and probably never will* Like, it's an entire sections worth of discussion in one little thread...It's kind of daunting. Like maybe one day we should consider revitilzing the comics section a bit...?

But I suppose that's a bit too much to ask after coming out of nowhere.

...Onto some more Pokespe related things, is there any hint of any past characters showing up in platinum? Like Gold/Silver for instance? I mean since they did it with FRLG and Emerald...
    It's ok. It's only moving fast now since we have birthdays to celebrate and some PokeSpe news to talk about. Most of the time, if there is no topic, it's pretty slow here.
    I don't go to the comics section her on PC... i don't know why...

Also, I answered your last question on MSN already. ^u^

Happy Birthday Yellow! The girl with the straw hat who reminds me of Tom Sawyer.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    great picture ashpikastar! anyway i just found out i cant post pictures until i have made 15 posts or more D: so i wont be able to post up any pictures... :/

What would each of the pokespecial characters give Yellow for her birthday?

well, its kinda late and probably some of the older members have already answered a topic something like this, but oh well. ^^ its a standard birthday topic for our favourite and much loved characters ^^

Red:<S>Himself</S> (err hope the strikeoff appears :/)
    Green:idk, extra training?
    Blue:probably a long lesson on how to be more devious *is shot*
    Gold:His number? *shot multiple times by angry specialshipping fans*
    Silver:permission for her to rant at his father for 5hours about the importance of the viridian forest
    Crystal:a pokegear (she seems like the kind of person to give practical things)
    Ruby:free grooming to her pokemon
    Sapphire:toughen up her pokemon(and mess up ruby's work D:)
    Emerald:(agrees with shadowmoon) yup, she definitely needs a pair of platform shoes ^^
    Diamond:birthday cake 8D
    Pearl:a free manzai act
    Platinum:probably reeeeally expensive jewellery

yeah i hope my answers aren't lame or anything :/ but oh well, i answered my first topic! ^^ ok i'll get diamondgigas on the computer so he can say hello ^^

chamo-chan

Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

can I join? I read the Chuang Yi version online for 2 years. and since Splatty's not running it here anymore, who is?

Yes you may. :3 welcome.

Well, technically she is, but this club has 5 co-owners (myself included).
    Sadly, they hardly come on (I know one just got back from a trip, but she hasn't posted yet...), so I manage this club by myself.

Anyway, seems like news is slow.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • News is slow?? After everything that was posted last page? D: It's a lot to take in.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • -hugs Chamo-chan-

I would imagine the news to be a little slow since we got a lot of information back on page 686. Man I keep forgetting to read Pokemon Emerald. -writes this down on my notes-

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

just checking, since i can never remember, when is the next birthday? it's crystal's right?

chamo-chan

Years
  • News is slow?? After everything that was posted last page? D: It's a lot to take in.
    Ok ok. Well, there are some more news a'comin.
    i bring big news!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

thanks! And does anyone know where I can read HGSS? Otakuworks hasn't uploaded them yet.
    Spoiler:

just checking, since i can never remember, when is the next birthday? it's crystal's right?

I think so. :3

Anyway, I have some news for you guys~ 2 of them. One good one, and one that may cause some grief for some people...

Anyway, good news first. BW stuff
    SPOILER RULE PEOPLE! :U
    Spoiler:

Ok. now onto the...weird...facepalm inducing news.
    This isn't really spoilers I guess, but since it involves the BW chapter of PokeSpe...
    Spoiler:

D-discuss...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back