• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon: Special Chapter Beta 1.8 (RGBY/Vol 2) (10/12/22)

MysteriousUser94

I'm talking about when the map does not display but the message does ;)
    Btw I cannot reproduce this issue I'm just asking so I can add those steps to tutorials about the issue ;)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    i am having trouble with healing on yellow chapter after beating erika it just keeps making the sound when nurse joy heals your pokemon over and over again and your pokemon are not even on the machine and i can not even move and pushing C isn't even doing anything

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2022
    Same here bro,,, i think the demo end there i guess,,, or it just a bug cuz i already play 3 times and it stuck there.

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    i am having trouble with healing on yellow chapter after beating erika it just keeps making the sound when nurse joy heals your pokemon over and over again and your pokemon are not even on the machine and i can not even move and pushing C isn't even doing anything

Same here bro,,, i think the demo end there i guess,,, or it just a bug cuz i already play 3 times and it stuck there.

This is a known bug. We've moved it up to Aethestode, but there's no guarantee for a patch until the beta comes out.

Does anyone here have pokemon adventure red chapter discord link ?

https://discord.gg/8Ys78tr5rF

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Hardware accelarating could help
    Open Start Menu and tap on Settings cog icon.
    In Settings, click on 'System' and open 'Display' tab.
    Display Settings
    Under the "Multiple Displays" section, select "Graphics settings".
    Graphics settings link
    Turn on or off "Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling" option.
    Enable Windows 10 GPU scheduling
    Restart the system.

I'll make this suggestion to some of the users in the Discord. For anyone whose system specs fall below minimum requirement, the game's assets do not load and result in a black screen with sound and text.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Have been trying to change the buttons but everytime I try the game crashes

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey can anyone tell me when vol 2 is coming on android?

considering how different this is compared to OG adventure red (including resources used to make it) the odds of it coming to mobile at all i would imagine are somewhere between not happening and quite unlikely tho my unintelligible mind could be mistaken

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Have been trying to change the buttons but everytime I try the game crashes
    That's been reported and I don't really know how to fix it. You could use a third party mapper to re-map keys for it. The game does have controller support, though, so if you have a controller handy, you can use that.

Hey can anyone tell me when vol 2 is coming on android?

considering how different this is compared to OG adventure red (including resources used to make it) the odds of it coming to mobile at all i would imagine are somewhere between not happening and quite unlikely tho my unintelligible mind could be mistaken

There are no plans to bring Special Chapter to mobile at this point in time. Since this game is being made with the PSDK engine, there's no compatibility support from Joiplay, either. When and if someone figures out how to make PSDK games compatible or playable on a mobile device, I will post alerts everywhere I can, including in this thread.

MysteriousUser94

No you can't. Joiplay Dev has explicitly rejected supporting LiteRGSS games because LiteRGSS is mostly used to make Pokémon Fangame and he does not want legal troubles.

If you want to play on your mobile the only solution for now is remote play using AMD Link or GeForce NOW.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2022
    No you can't. Joiplay Dev has explicitly rejected supporting LiteRGSS games because LiteRGSS is mostly used to make Pokémon Fangame and he does not want legal troubles.

If you want to play on your mobile the only solution for now is remote play using AMD Link or GeForce NOW.

Oh okie, thanks for letting me know!!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2023
    Is there going to be an alternate way to restore mons health after battles or is this the new thing. Paying for full restore?

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Anticipated release date has been announced! Beta 1 expected to arrive on July 30th.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    Storylines vary in length:
    Blue's storyline ends in prologue (Ilex Forest)
    Yellow's storyline is a moderate demo
    Red's is the longest

Yes, we are editing grammatical errors, no, you do not need to report them. I've got them.

Spoiler: Demo v0.1
    (12/28/2021) Release version .1 is available
    Three playable storylines so far: Red, Blue, Yellow

Bugs already reported:
    Krabby Club crash
    Blue softlocks in Ilex Forest
    F12 crash
    Title screen crash
    Missing Portraits
    Speed Up Button (Space) may cause freezing/crashes- if it freezes, just hit Space again.

Spoiler: Demo v0.12
    (1/1/2022) Release version .12 is available.
    Incomplete changelog, but the following should be addressed:
    Krabby Club Crash
    Blue Softlock in Ilex Forest
    Yellow Softlock
    F12 crash
    Title Screen Crash

(1/2/2022) Release version .13 is available
    Incomplete changelog, but any gamebreaking bugs in demo v0.12 should have been fixed.

More will be posted when more information is garnered.

How do i play this game

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    I hope it could be a rom hack. I really want play this game as Rom hack.

to my knowledge there arent any plans to make this a romhack especially considering the work already done as it is, having to start from scratch would take a lot more time that i daresay the devs dont want to and quite frankly shouldnt need to take

Back