• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Starlight

Should I add Fakemon

• Fakemon is good on your hack

Votes: 41 38.3%
  • No just be used the orginal 386 Pokemon..

Votes: 66 61.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
    Years
    Update:
    New screen
    Pokemon Starlight
    Pokemon Starlight

Pokemon Starlight
    Pokemon Starlight

Video
    this is the only Gym that I show a guide to the gym leader and yes the other gym will only show some part not all the way to the gym leader
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMvS1qVuQnU&feature=player_embedded

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Criticism time from me!

Pokemon Starlight

The only real issue is the bench the guy is on at the top. Seems a bit... Weird, perhaps a bit too low (needs moving up a bit? Dunno really) Only real complaint from them screenies.

Your newer tiles look good (love the mart and PC), however one type of house bugs me. The striped roofed houses are kinda... Well, something seems off with them. I love the other houses, and the striped one will work, but it just needs something else. Also, remember to use all the styles of the FR grass (if you have them all), and I think the tree shadows could be wrong (not really my area, nor do I care too much, but others may).. (Heh, test map. Forgot to read, so I'm sure you'll fix that!) The stairs look great!

DuoRyan

Years
    Criticism time from me!

Pokemon Starlight

The only real issue is the bench the guy is on at the top. Seems a bit... Weird, perhaps a bit too low (needs moving up a bit? Dunno really) Only real complaint from them screenies.

Your newer tiles look good (love the mart and PC), however one type of house bugs me. The striped roofed houses are kinda... Well, something seems off with them. I love the other houses, and the striped one will work, but it just needs something else. Also, remember to use all the styles of the FR grass (if you have them all), and I think the tree shadows could be wrong (not really my area, nor do I care too much, but others may).. (Heh, test map. Forgot to read, so I'm sure you'll fix that!) The stairs look great!

Thank for the comment yeah I might need to fix the beach and the striped roof might need some change but hey it still in progress so there lot of time.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    horizon sea eh, good hacking skillz I wish to join your team... cause I want to gain experience then make my own thread...(cause I already am working on something...)
    if you want to see my skills test me.. send me via VM or PM of what my demo OW or battle sprite to look like...

THanks!!! :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hey nice updates
    Is the LEaders OW suppose to have a white outline?

DuoRyan

Years
    Pokemon Starlight

New Tile
    update
    this will tower here will have a cool event find out to see what it is in the next update
    credit
    cuddlethefatcat from devianart
    and weslyfg

DuoRyan

Years
    Update
    I have decided to restarte plus I didn't get to far in progress so It good
    I have patch the fr hacked engine by Jpan.

Last edited:

Kininja

Where is Wally?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    Umm... If u be a girl
    The gym leader will say
    "hey i see a i have a cute trainer today" o.O (gay ? )

Back