• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Steel Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
Years
  • Need any help spriting the Fakemon? I'd be willing to do a few.
    WaterLegend.png
    IceLegendary.png
    Virus.png
    Formcast.png
    ElectricLegendary.png
    Koala.png
    Narwhoolbaby.png

Those are a few, erm, highlights of my past spriting attempts. Haven't got any recent examples, however I'll tell you that I have greatly improved on shading, especially in terms of outlines (actually using black >>) and I'm smart enough to do transparent backgrounds too xD.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Need any help spriting the Fakemon? I'd be willing to do a few.
    WaterLegend.png
    IceLegendary.png
    Virus.png
    Formcast.png
    ElectricLegendary.png
    Koala.png
    Narwhoolbaby.png

Those are a few, erm, highlights of my past spriting attempts. Haven't got any recent examples, however I'll tell you that I have greatly improved on shading, especially in terms of outlines (actually using black >>) and I'm smart enough to do transparent backgrounds too xD.

I'd prefer to sprite them myself, I may use your ideas though, and credit you.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Well Jake, it's great to see that Steel is back!
    I love the storyline and the Fakemon.
    Good luck!

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Hmm.. Nice hack :3... This is going pretty good.. and I Love the Fakemons ^_^.. They're really cute just like me XD!

-Yasumin >3

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Thanks, and progress will go slow for a while seeing as my internet on my computers died..but i'll let satoshi map and yunghove script, while i do something productive. I'm in college, but i'll keep you posted.

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
  • Hehe, no worries. I'm kind of glad, what with this Neopet I'm applying for and all the homework I've gotten lately, too much work would kind of suck :P.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Alright, I need to upload screens on thursday, seeing as my internet at homes messed up, satoshi is still mapping (i hope), after than I'll add some touches and yunghove will help me script.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Updates would be great to see Zeikku.. I really hope that Satoshi is really mapping :3 ahihihi... ^_^.. and i also hope that the internet at your home would be fixed soon..

-Yasumin

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • thanks yasumin, I'll upload some interesting screens soon.
    hopefully thursday :)
    Well i got the title screen done, which looks amazing if i say so myself,
    i'll reveal that thursday.

Sorry for the lack of "interesting" screens guys, I'll get my internet fixed soon, I'll only get a chance to upload when I'm in college.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Don't worry if they aren't interesting yet, you just haven't made enough progress for a major script yet! I really cannot wait to see the new title screen and of course new updates :P

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • well, richie has never really been considered to be a playable character in a hack, he gets no recognition for whooping ash's ass-paragus in the anime. so yeah Thought it would be a nice touch :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • No it doesn't. LaZ is the main scripter and mapper for LC. Zeikku is just the general comfort, graphics/spriting and co-owner. Just because Zeikku as a hack doesn't mean LaZ will stop his xD

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
  • I like this.

I like this, I like this allot. Pokémon Steel, I would have thought, be set in Johto Region. However, being so un-predictable, you did this.. And I say, it's better than I thought. Now, if only I saw some scripts, I would post some more.
    The graphics are stunning, like I thought. Great work, best of luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back