• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Steel Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • Wow Zeikku! That is amazing! I'm assuming that gleam effect is animated so it goes on and on? If so, brilliant! Good luck!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Don't get me wrong I like the fakemon, but isn't that a bit more than 64x64?

The Title pokemon can be whatever size. I do think Zeikku knows about this. He is great at inserting graphics. I'm sure he knows to make it 64 by 64.

Anyway, interesting hack Zeikku. Fakemon look good. The 2 new heroes... Not as good, but still quite nice. They look a little... Well, pixelated... Or is that just me? Probably just me. Good luck Zeikku!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Oh, I know that. I was just saying if he was to insert it in-game. But I'm sure Zeikku just made it that size for the screen. I'm assuming you'll make a smaller one for in-game?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    The Titlescreen looks Good. Who is that pokemon? in the titlescreen?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • well, the pokemon on the title is metagron, dragon/ steel type. i made is biggere for the sake of having a better effect, the in-battle sprite hasn't been made due to me doing a request for hackmew.

about the hero's (i'm assuming your talking about the intro) being pixelated, thats partly to do with me running out of palettes, but I don't think it looks pixalated. I think some colors could be improved, but that's not a priority, yet.

thanks for those who like it though ;)

Years
  • Wow!
    I really like that title screen.:)
    Oh yeah i can map for you if you want.
    But that's when i have some free time, cause i'm busy with two hacks at the moment.;)
    Good luck!

- Munchlax

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
    Years
  • HAHA..
    hey zeiku.. im a fan of yours..
    keep it up..

and more power to this hack..^__^
    richie rocks..kicks ash's butt in the indigo-L.
    ^___^

Torn Wings

These wings protect me...
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    I love your Grass/Dragon Pokemon! It's really cute! :)
    I wish you all the best with this hack!

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • So Zeikku is back on hacking again? That's Nice
    By the way the screenies are nice Keep up the good work
    Especially the Titlescreen
    I Really like them Goodwork!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • yeah, well I thought I would learn to script and stuff just seemed logical to hack again. I'm using my ps3 right now but i'll fill you in on some stuff later or tomorrow.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • i'll work on clear diamond eventually, I wanna be original for a while ^^, I did get music done for clear diamond today though (coincidence that you asked about CD). Route 201s theme was inserted. but I'll stick to this for a while.

Years
  • i'll work on clear diamond eventually, I wanna be original for a while ^^, I did get music done for clear diamond today though (coincidence that you asked about CD). Route 201s theme was inserted. but I'll stick to this for a while.
    Oh that's good then! xD
    Anyway good luck with both hacks.;)

- Munchlax

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back