• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    alright cool :)
    wouldn't want you to rush
    sorry if it's been asked already, but how many betas do you plan on total?

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
    Years
    Just a question, will i need to patch this over a pokemon silver rom or anythin im not sure how it works cause ive been followin shiny gold n i was wondering if it is the same

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    Just a question, will i need to patch this over a pokemon silver rom or anythin im not sure how it works cause ive been followin shiny gold n i was wondering if it is the same

Yes, you have to patch it over a Pokemon Silver rom. You patch it the same way as Shiny Gold.

I have a little question about the Pokemobile. I don't know if it is added yet, but when I go to the department store in Goldenrod City for the Skeentendo, the lady says that I already entered it once and can't enter it today.

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
    Years
    Errrm yet again another question from me lol im obviously new to this hack so yeah excuse me, how do ya get past the cut tree near violet city that goes down to azelea?? Thanks for who ever answers dis

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    Errrm yet again another question from me lol im obviously new to this hack so yeah excuse me, how do ya get past the cut tree near violet city that goes down to azelea?? Thanks for who ever answers dis

You go down from Violet and get the Wailmer Pail from a guy near the ruins of alph.
    You first go to Goldenrod and then Azelea.
    Don't forget to get the Gold Teeth (give them to Kurt to get HM05 Cut)

btw, Whitney is ridiculousy easy (Miltank LV15 WTF!!)

Drahc

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    show more screens ftw!
    yeah the hacks allright

need to play the beta

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Yes, you have to patch it over a Pokemon Silver rom. You patch it the same way as Shiny Gold.

I have a little question about the Pokemobile. I don't know if it is added yet, but when I go to the department store in Goldenrod City for the Skeentendo, the lady says that I already entered it once and can't enter it today.

you get the pokemobile in the poke center in Eurcat....whatever..I can't freaking spell it....the town with the 5 dancing eevee girls :P

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    you get the pokemobile in the poke center in Eurcat....whatever..I can't freaking spell it....the town with the 5 dancing eevee girls :P

You probably misunderstood me.
    I already have the pokemobile when I asked this. What I meant is why the girl in the Goldenrod City Dept. Store says that I already entered the event once, even though i didn't.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    my bad,
    go to the Pokemon CENTER not the mart.
    there's a separate room for battling/trading that you can only enter if you have the pokemobile

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    my bad,
    go to the Pokemon CENTER not the mart.
    there's a separate room for battling/trading that you can only enter if you have the pokemobile

I know about that. I am talking about the Skeetendo event in the Goldenrod City Dept. Store every Sunday (the lady who gives you TM's Return/Frustration in the regular gold/silver now does the Skeetendo event).
    She says that I already entered the event once, even though this was supposed to be the first time.
    That's why I am asking if it is a bug, or if it is not implemented fully yet.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    It's probably a bug, I'll look into it and make sure. That or it wasnt fully implemented in that beta. I will look into it and let you know definitively tonight.

As for how many betas, we havent really established any set number, the next one we are planning should have Johto completed and the first town in Latio accessible. After that we will have to see ^^

Also, jsut to make sure im 100% clear on this, had you already done it before on another sunday? Becasue while she still shows up every sunday it is only intended to be accessed once.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    I never did the event.
    I only used the pokemobile to access the room in the PCC to battle tracey and trade a ditto for a munchlax.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    hmmm... longtime sence i last posted here, my computer lost the internet 'cause i screwd around with the WEP key. but that's a whole differnt story.

Anyhow, have any new screens (or maps) for us to look and wonder at.

and when you said next sunday, does that mean this coming sunday, or the sunday after that?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    any sunday.
    it's because it's a clock based event and is only supposed to happen on sunday, that's what skeetendo is talking about

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Well progress is a little slower than we would like, what with it getting to the end of the school year more work getting ready for exams in about 4 weeks or so, but we still work on it when we can, and after exams are over, it will be smooth sailing! (the Mateo half of Skeetendo will be graduating highschool at the end of the month, btw, which will pwn)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    well congratulations (a little early)
    don't worry about it, schoolwork comes before hacking. As long as you don't abandon the project, take as much time as you need :P
    this is gonna be a great one :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back