• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    where do you go after you beat the first gym
    eveythings blocked off with cut bushes

Years
    This is my first post ever on these forums, though I've been browsing around for a long time. I just really have to say that this hack looks so great!
    I (personally) love the plot, love that it's g/s/c, and also, love that the grammar and spelling is great :P
    Keep up the great work, I can't wait for this to be complete! Celebi is too cool. ^_^

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Wow, we're honoured that you made your first post commenting on our hack! ^^ A little update for you all, no screens yet althoguh some should be ready by either tonight or tomorrow.

We've done a bit of mapping, a bit of storyline work brainstorming (hence the gap without updates) and a bit of tileset work. Once this new tileset is installed, we will get screens up to show it off. For now, Glad to see people liking the hack, glad there are still fans of GSC out there. Till the next update, peace!

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Hello Hello! As promised, here are a couple new screens! well not actually SCREENS but a couple maps for you to wonder about ^^

Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

A House somewhere, I bet you have no idea what goes on here ;)

Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Look familiar? It should ;) You've never seen this in GSC, but you've seen plenty of it elsewhere^^

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    crap!
    now I suddenly wished I had actually played Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald more so that this would make sense to me!
    I'm a first and second gen guy :)
    anyway, I'm intrigued and I can't wait for the next beta

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Haha... So secret bases (oops... spoiled it ;D) are planned in the hack...? That's interesting...

Does this mean that this game is trying to be an oldie but with an advance look? (and some of their features), because that would be something I'd be looking forward to.
    Nice screens, I think I'll start coming to this thread a lil' bit more if things keep on getting interesting :D

Dark_porygon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    this is i think my fourth post.. but what i want to say: good luck with your hack it looks nice

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    When I first battled the Rival, she had a Totodile.
    When I battled her in the Slowpoke Well, she had a Bayleef.

Is this a bug, or did she "trade" her Totodile for a Bayleef?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I've played sapphire long enough to know what those screenies mean now :D
    got any new screenies for me to drool over?

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Comin along a little slowly, but it coming along. Now that we have some tilesets done and all right, we can get more maps done and then once we have maps done right we can get their events and whatnot done so it should start to pick up speed here in no time^^ We will keep you all posted!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back