• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Hopes and Speculations!

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    --New form of Charizard that outmatch all version and evolution of Greymon

apparently your still sore about wargreymon & tai beating the crap out of red & mega charizard x, thus you still don't fully understand why red & charizard lost.
    also if it was marcus & his agumon, it wouldn't have taken so long for such a punch to be thrown.

i mean really, it takes a million digidestined to kill one of those damn things in 02 & he kills 3 in one punch

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    --Pokemon World Tournament

-- Pokemon world Contest

-- Battle Frontier

--Multiversal Pokemon

--Angel Pokemon

--New form of Charizard that outmatch all version and evolution of Greymon

--Ridable pokemon.

That one caught my attention. 'Multiversal Pokemon?

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    its the same as with the "New form of Charizard that outmatch all version and evolution of Greymon"
    only rather then it being a mater of wargreymon shredding mega charizard x, its more of a zeed=millenniummon being able to rip apart arceus thing. arceus's powers is only at a universal scale, zeed=millenniummon on the other hand has the power to appear anywhere in space time & destroy entire universes with ease should it become unsealed. its basically a living Anihilargenesistoriafimiaorgost without the creation function.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Basically A Pokemon that can affect Multiverse.
    Since ORAS introduce the idea of Multiple Universe So I think we should have Pokemon who power exceed to multiverse.
    Hoopa is a Multiversal Pokemon as well since it drag The creation Trio from their own Dimension and 2 shiny Ground & Kyogre who obviously from another universe .

its the same as with the "New form of Charizard that outmatch all version and evolution of Greymon"
    only rather then it being a mater of wargreymon shredding mega charizard x, its more of a zeed=millenniummon being able to rip apart arceus thing. arceus's powers is only at a universal scale, zeed=millenniummon on the other hand has the power to appear anywhere in space time & destroy entire universes with ease should it become unsealed. its basically a living Anihilargenesistoriafimiaorgost without the creation function.

I doubt it !
    Even the depowered Arceus manage to effect multiple dimension simply by Waking up.
    Plus , He has shown immunity to Time & Space based attack since nether Dialga or Palkia's Time & Space attack had no effect on him.
    Also , Zeed can't destroy multiverse ! He could only affect multiverse if he taken over ENIAC But he failed so he's not multiversal.

apparently your still sore about wargreymon & tai beating the crap out of red & mega charizard x, thus you still don't fully understand why red & charizard lost.
    also if it was marcus & his agumon, it wouldn't have taken so long for such a punch to be thrown.

i mean really, it takes a million digidestined to kill one of those damn things in 02 & he kills 3 in one punch

Oh , I understand that Red lost because of Screw-attack favoring toward Digimon.
    Even a Fully charging Green couldn't knock Red to the ground but a 10 year old Tai get super-strength to beat a 15 year old boy when he barely can beat Matt.
    Also , Marcus has nothing to do with this !
    Not to mention , Screw-attack claim Human And Pokemon has master & slave relation while digimon are best buddies.
    Ya , Like Ash treat Pikachu and all his pokemon like slave ! There is Red who use his body as a cotion to save charizard and there is Tai who use Greymon's body to protect himself .
    Oh My friendship!!!!!!

My idea of Charizard's evolution came from the question that what would happen if Charizard megevolove while holding two of his mega stone . May Be , Those Two Mega stone where one Mega Stone that got separated.

Last edited:

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Basically A Pokemon that can affect Multiverse.
    Since ORAS introduce the idea of Multiple Universe So I think we should have Pokemon who power exceed to multiverse.
    Hoopa is a Multiversal Pokemon as well since it drag The creation Trio from their own Dimension and 2 shiny Ground & Kyogre who obviously from another universe .

still universal. the creation trio's dimentions are directly linked to the same universe

I doubt it !
    Even the depowered Arceus manage to effect multiple dimension simply by Waking up.
    Plus , He has shown immunity to Time & Space based attack since nether Dialga or Palkia's Time & Space attack had no effect on him.
    Also , Zeed can't destroy multiverse ! He could only affect multiverse if he taken over ENIAC But he failed so he's not multiversal.
    Zeed (Moonmille abilities plus these ones. This is CHAINED Zeed):
    -Instants after he evolved into Zeed, he conquered the future of the multiverse and covered it into darkness and chaos. He didn't conquer the past because Ryo was there (Ryo Akiyama is his weakness).
    -Can create artificial Digimon called "VR Digimon", which are more powerful versions than their natural counter-parts. Note he created some universal Digimon with his creation power. Omegamon, Apocalymon, Wargreymon, ImperialdramonPM, Venommyorismon,Blackwargreymon, Dukemon, Sakuyamon, Megagargomon and Dukemon CM are some of the digimon he created. He also has cloning powers. He cloned Ken and some others.
    -Zeed overpowered ENIAC, one of the two multi-versal entities of the Digital World. The other entity is Atanasoff (ABC).
    -He can create timelines. In one of thetimelines he created Ken was an enemy.
    -Can create universes.
    -Can destroy universes with his "Chrono Paradox".
    -Omnipresent (can exist in any point of Space-Time).
    -Telepathy
    -With his "Time Destroyer" he can send opponents to plane beyond Space-Time.
    -Without the chains around him, he can destroy a multi-verse by just existing.

Oh , I understand that Red lost because of Screw-attack favoring toward Digimon.
    Even a Fully charging Green couldn't knock Red to the ground but a 10 year old Tai get super-strength to beat a 15 year old boy when he barely can beat Matt.
    Also , Marcus has nothing to do with this !
    Not to mention , Screw-attack claim Human And Pokemon has master & slave relation while digimon are best buddies.
    Ya , Like Ash treat Pikachu and all his pokemon like slave ! There is Red who use his body as a cotion to save charizard and there is Tai who use Greymon's body to protect himself .
    Oh My friendship!!!!!!
    *says marcus has nothing to do with this then mentions ash*

also how can a 10 year old beat a 16 year old?
    1. red didn't & wouldn't fight back because of rules that tai knew not of
    2. tai has actually fought with someone before, red has not.
    3. age doesn't mean all that much when it comes to a fight, i should know.
    remember those old heavy pc monitors from back in the 90s? i lugged one of those things at my teachers head when i was a kid then proceeded to beat the crap out of him then turned my attention on the bullies in that class that he let do as they pleased. i got tired of him ignoring what the other kids was doing, especially when he was looking right at me when one of them stabbed me in the arm with a pencil & i punched the kid straight in the face knocking him out cold. the teacher tried lying about it after wards claiming i stabed myself then went on a rampage. said teacher was later fired after i managed to sneak the security footage of what actually happened into the principles office among all the other ones he hid from his higher ups.

anyway... slaves or not, the 2 most important factors here are this:
    1. pokemon who are trained do not function well without commands. an example of this is the battle palace & when a level 100 pokemon is sent into battle by someone without enough badges to control it. this has been clearly stated since back in gen 1
    "The CascadeBadge makes all Pokémon up to L30 obey!"
    tai once made the mistake of making agumon obey him

digimon on the other hand can fight without the need of a human partner.
    i mean actually fight & not just attack like wild animals as most wild pokemon do
    2. like it or not, mega evolved pokemon have limits placed upon their power. digimon on the other hand gain power from their connection to their partner indefinitely.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I was hoping for a Non-mega Evolution for Noivern that based on Cloudjumper (How to train your Dragon)
    I loved that Dragon's design , It would be awesome if Noivern evolve in Pokemon based on Cloundjumper.
    Spoiler:

still universal. the creation trio's dimentions are directly linked to the same universe

Zeed (Moonmille abilities plus these ones. This is CHAINED Zeed):
    -Instants after he evolved into Zeed, he conquered the future of the multiverse and covered it into darkness and chaos. He didn't conquer the past because Ryo was there (Ryo Akiyama is his weakness).
    -Can create artificial Digimon called "VR Digimon", which are more powerful versions than their natural counter-parts. Note he created some universal Digimon with his creation power. Omegamon, Apocalymon, Wargreymon, ImperialdramonPM, Venommyorismon,Blackwargreymon, Dukemon, Sakuyamon, Megagargomon and Dukemon CM are some of the digimon he created. He also has cloning powers. He cloned Ken and some others.
    -Zeed overpowered ENIAC, one of the two multi-versal entities of the Digital World. The other entity is Atanasoff (ABC).
    -He can create timelines. In one of thetimelines he created Ken was an enemy.
    -Can create universes.
    -Can destroy universes with his "Chrono Paradox".
    -Omnipresent (can exist in any point of Space-Time).
    -Telepathy
    -With his "Time Destroyer" he can send opponents to plane beyond Space-Time.
    -Without the chains around him, he can destroy a multi-verse by just existing.

*says marcus has nothing to do with this then mentions ash*

also how can a 10 year old beat a 16 year old?
    1. red didn't & wouldn't fight back because of rules that tai knew not of
    2. tai has actually fought with someone before, red has not.
    3. age doesn't mean all that much when it comes to a fight, i should know.
    remember those old heavy pc monitors from back in the 90s? i lugged one of those things at my teachers head when i was a kid then proceeded to beat the crap out of him then turned my attention on the bullies in that class that he let do as they pleased. i got tired of him ignoring what the other kids was doing, especially when he was looking right at me when one of them stabbed me in the arm with a pencil & i punched the kid straight in the face knocking him out cold. the teacher tried lying about it after wards claiming i stabed myself then went on a rampage. said teacher was later fired after i managed to sneak the security footage of what actually happened into the principles office among all the other ones he hid from his higher ups.

anyway... slaves or not, the 2 most important factors here are this:
    1. pokemon who are trained do not function well without commands. an example of this is the battle palace & when a level 100 pokemon is sent into battle by someone without enough badges to control it. this has been clearly stated since back in gen 1
    "The CascadeBadge makes all Pokémon up to L30 obey!"
    tai once made the mistake of making agumon obey him

digimon on the other hand can fight without the need of a human partner.
    i mean actually fight & not just attack like wild animals as most wild pokemon do
    2. like it or not, mega evolved pokemon have limits placed upon their power. digimon on the other hand gain power from their connection to their partner indefinitely.

And those shiny Weather duo ! The Weather duo in XY universe and Movie universe aren't shiny .

As for Zeed --

---There nothing is the game that say Zeed conquered multiverse in Future ! In fact , Zeed himself admit that Conquering One world is hard for him which promote him to send VR Digimon to alter timeline so he could start the world from Zero.

---Mewtwo also created Clone pokemon who are stronger then real one ! Arceus can create the creation trio in the game. Unwon can also create Pokemon that are stronger then real one in the movie.

---Zeed didn't overpowered ENIAC , The VR Tamer was the one that shut down ENIAC ! Furthermore , ENIAC is not a god like being , He's just a computer who created the 1st digital World upon ABC computer basis and Foundation that later grow because of Earth Electric Comuunication network and later scatter into mutiverse.

--- He doesn't create timeline , He tried to alter timeline by sending VR Digimon ! Also , He wasn't the one who created the timeline where Ken become EVil , Ken became Evil when he was hit by Milles Dark spore .

--- He can create Pocket Dimention , not universe! Gothetelle can do that as well.

---There is no proof that state Chrono paradox can destroy universe.

--- He couldn't even exist outside Digital world , he needed to lure Ryo to the Digital world.

---Many pokemon has telepathy

--- Time destroyer doesn't kill foe , It just send them far away in Space-Time however it should be useless against those who can cross Space time like Giratina or Mastemon.

--- The Description says that He will bring Great Destruction to Digital world , Not multiverse ! An unchained Zeed appeared in Xros war Manga however he suppose to make 2 universe crash with one another to bring forth the age of Darkness. Giratina can do that easily.

As for Red's capability as fighter --

He angrily grading Green color --

This proves that Red know fighting. Also , Even Green can't knock him down despite charging at him at full speed--
    https://gfycat.com/FrigidImpossibleAsiansmallclawedotter

Do I forget to mention that he lives in a coldest mountain with light cloths that is off-limit to ordinary people because of danger ?
    This proves that Red has more then enough strength to beat the crap out of a 10 year old boy.

Also , your really using the fucked up game logic against Anime logic ? Digimon in the game need player's order to poop!!!
    Pokemon in the game doesn't need command to dough since there is no doughing command. Pokemon move on their own and dough attack.
    Pokemon in Anime shown more then enough quality to fight by themselves.
    Ash's Pikachu beat Dragonite and won Orange cup by using his own brain rather then waiting for Ash's command.
    Cynthia Garchamp also can fight on his own.
    Who do you think order Cubone to fire Boomerang to help Red ?
    Oh , Ash didn't forgot about Pidegot ! He mention him to Falker and express his desire to met him someday.

FYI : This threat is to discuss Pokemon Son & Moon , Not to discuss Pokemon vs Digimon !

Last edited:

Dr_Ukato

He who fights for joy, Not glory.
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2017
    The one thing I want from Sun & Moon aside from an Easy and Hard mode since the later games have been a bit too easy after a few playthroughs (especially with the Exp. Share) would be a region you can explore in the order you want.
    What I mean by this is a region where you at several points in the game gets to decide which route you take.
    In one playthrough I may take Route A to 1 Town and challenge the gym there. While encountering the villains trying to do some bad stuff.
    But in my second playthrough I go Route C to 5 Town and encounter a different faction of the villains doing some other bad stuff.
    Do you see my point? How much replay value wouldn't there be in a game where you're not set on one single route? But instead get to choose exactly in which order you challenge the gyms?
    The gyms and enemies would of course have different levels depending on how many badges you have at the moment.

Also we REALLY need a Dark-type gym. Like seriously.

Years
  • I have a lot of hopes for Sun & Moon so I'll just make a list.

• Higher/Customizable difficulty, Gen VI was far too easy for me. I know that they want the game to be easy for new players, but they shouldn't alienate their older audience. An option at the beginning of the game would fix that almost entirely.
    • New evolutions for old Pokemon. One of my favorite things about Gen IV was that it took decent Pokemon, and gave them good evolutions. There are so many Pokemon that could use an extra evolution. I know that Mega Evolutions are a thing, but another permanent state would be preferable to me.
    • This is very specific, but I really want the Moon legendary (if there is one) to be Fairy type.
    • Please add more new Pokemon!!! I was disappointed by the miniscule amount of new Pokemon in Gen VI. There are probably going to be a lot of new Pokemon. Especially following the trend that odd-numbered generations tend to have a lot more new Pokemon, while even-numbered generations have a lot of older and some new Pokemon.
    • I'd really like the new region to be memorable. I really loved the unique and memorable locations in Pokemon games up to Gen IV. The places were unique, with examples like a city located on the treetops of a jungle or floating on the ocean. It seems, to me at least, that the locations got less memorable since Gen V, especially Kalos.
    • Similar to the above point, more unique and memorable characters would also be appreciated. In Gen VI, you barely even saw most of the gym leaders/E4 until you battled them. In previous generations, especially IV and V, they were more relevant and had more focus on them, which I appreciated.
    • Please give us a more interesting and challenging champion! Diantha seemed promising at first, but she barely showed up throughout the entire game, and when she did appear, she didn't do anything. I want another champion like Cynthia, who actually appears multiple times throughout the story, is interesting, actually helps you, and is surprisingly difficult! Cynthia was especially memorable in the Distortion World.

Some of that may have been nitpicking, but am very excited for the new generation. I'm really hoping that it will turn out well!

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • 1. New Types
    2. New Eeveelutions
    3. A 3D Camera angle using L/R, where you can change the camera angle on the field and in some buildings and when you want to revert to the original, you press L/R simultaneously.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    except wes, he stood out.
    theres also that rumor that he was supposed to go all evil overlord in xd but it got scrapped due to being to dark for a kids game... can't seem to find where that rumor started or if it was true or not

speaking of xd, i always wondered if lovrina was related to mira...

they might be cousins... this might even tie into the Poke-Illuminati that might be tied to all the evil teams...

These were great spinoffs, I'd love to see more, and it influence the main games.

As for the statement, Chuggaconnroy say it in one of his final XD videos.(the secret boss one I believe). However, we have never had an official source on this and his word is all there is it seems. I would have loved that as a twist though.

Years
  • I think Lovrina and Mira's hair being similar is a pure coincidence. I kinda like how even a character design can prompt a theory like that. I also doubt that side games have influence on the main series, but I'd like to see how it could be imagined.

Years
  • One of my biggest wishes for this game is one specific mega evolution: I want one for Porygon Z. Yes, I love that Pokémon and I know it's not everyone's thing. But I even made a theory about the whole thing, so yeah.
    So Porygon Z is a mess, yes. Because of the dubious disc. Porygon was made for scientific uses and got updated -> Porygon 2. Now with the dubious disc, a second update if you want so, it got bugs. And what do you do with bugs? You fix them. So why not with a patch aka a mega?
    That it would go back into it's old shape after the mega could be explained by the fact that the bugs come back after a while and you kind of instal the patch again every time haha. Or the baddies wanted to use porygon for their business and made a not so functional patch (could give it a great storyline...)

That's just one of my wishes haha. Else I hope for a lot of other things that got listed here but also that the game can live up to older editions again. XY ORAS were great but they didn't really reach the same level. So I really hope for the best :)

Thanks for reading my essay haha ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    being able to release a whole box of pokemon at once
    the return of the infinite loop area.
    the lumiose city one, anyway the battle resort one breaks every time an egg hatches making it horrible in comparison

Yeah that first part is incredibly dangerous. With no control Z, that could have a catastrophic effect on your games. What if you had a shiny Psyduck for example and accidentally moved it to the box of useless Pokémon for release. Boom. Gone forever. With no shiny sprite preview in the box... It's safer just to bank 'em.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    One of my biggest wishes for this game is one specific mega evolution: I want one for Porygon Z. Yes, I love that Pokémon and I know it's not everyone's thing. But I even made a theory about the whole thing, so yeah.
    So Porygon Z is a mess, yes. Because of the dubious disc. Porygon was made for scientific uses and got updated -> Porygon 2. Now with the dubious disc, a second update if you want so, it got bugs. And what do you do with bugs? You fix them. So why not with a patch aka a mega?
    That it would go back into it's old shape after the mega could be explained by the fact that the bugs come back after a while and you kind of instal the patch again every time haha. Or the baddies wanted to use porygon for their business and made a not so functional patch (could give it a great storyline...)

That's just one of my wishes haha. Else I hope for a lot of other things that got listed here but also that the game can live up to older editions again. XY ORAS were great but they didn't really reach the same level. So I really hope for the best :)

Thanks for reading my essay haha ^^
    i agree with this as well. the porygon line doesn't really get the respect that it should. the anime creators have treated it bad since back when ep 38 sent 600 kids to the hospital for a seizure-like symptoms. it wasn't even porygon that caused the flashing strobe effect, it was pikachu's thunderbolt. either way since then the porygon line has been pushed into being a background character only in the anime.
    yeah, it needs a mega but it also needs more only screen time.

its been well over a
    ing decade, if the animators & story tellers have that much lack of confidence they should be fired
    Viva La Porygon Revolution!!

well tbh, the writers should have been replaced a long time ago. or at least whatever fools seems to think ash is a pokemon icon on the same level as mickey mouse.
    that's their reasoning behind why ash doesn't age.
    Please tell me how old Ash is. I tried to figure it out, but I keep getting confused.....He was 10 when he first started his journey and that was like in 1998 or something so that would be....ummmmm.....I guess something like fourteen years old, but can you confirm it please?
    Ash Ketchum was indeed ten years old when he started, but he is ageless – since the beginning of the show until now, Ash has become an icon, a legend, like Mickey Mouse. But Mickey Mouse doesn't look 75 years old (although he is), and the same goes for Ash.
    link
    that type of crap only works with characters in series that have absolutely no plot consistency(Simpsons, family guy, ect), have various different series with the same characters being used under different circumstances & plots(marvel, DC, nuff said) or a mix of both which is what Mikey mouse is

Yeah that first part is incredibly dangerous. With no control Z, that could have a catastrophic effect on your games. What if you had a shiny Psyduck for example and accidentally moved it to the box of useless Pokémon for release. Boom. Gone forever. With no shiny sprite preview in the box... It's safer just to bank 'em.
    do you know what you see when you go to release a pokemon?
    a yes or no question asking if you want to release the pokemon. its not just some deletion that can be caused by a simple mis-click. besides that example is something that results from carelessness, the same exact thing can occur from releasing them one by one.

also, i seem to fill out all the boxes in pokebank with breedjcts quite quickly forcing me to have to release 10 boxes of mons 1 at time. even if the next game doesn't get the en mass release feature the pokebank should at least get it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • i agree with this as well. the porygon line doesn't really get the respect that it should. the anime creators have treated it bad since back when ep 38 sent 600 kids to the hospital for a seizure-like symptoms. it wasn't even porygon that caused the flashing strobe effect, it was pikachu's thunderbolt. either way since then the porygon line has been pushed into being a background character only in the anime.
    yeah, it needs a mega but it also needs more only screen time.

I def agree with you but I kinda understand. The thing with the Porygon episode was a huge mistake... I still think they should give it a second try. The anime looks so much better now and the advanced technology gives it so many possibilities.
    You could use Porygon for a great storyline , just look at the mangas and dex entries. I don't need them to push Porygon into the main role but maybe for a little scene or a mega to give it back its old glory haha

Years
  • I have some sort of question regarding the option of going back to Kalos in the post-game via Couriway town, though I'd like for that to happen. How much space can the 3ds hold? If X and Y were 1.7 GB, would it be a problem for them to do this?

Back