• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Survivor!

Years
  • Well, it looks like I'm saying good-bye to Feraligatr. I...I respect him, and I would vote for Typhlosion, but it all came down to stats. Feraligatr just isn't good...I mean, what Water-type has higher attack than special attack?

Volcom22

Weepingbell Collector.. ^.^
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    My vote is for Feralagator. I always hated that Pokemon and always will.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Sorry was away for the day XD

Tally:
    Meganium: 3
    Serperior: 3
    Venasaur: 3
    Feraligatr: 3
    Typhlosion: 2

Oh my lord this is even XD

King Gumball

Years
  • Final Tally;
    Meganium: 3
    Serperior: 4
    Venasaur: 3
    Feraligatr: 4

Rules:

≈ Absolutely anyone can vote and participate! This game will only live with a large amount of members!

≈ Each round there will be roughly 10-15 Pokemon (for now, hopefully if we get enough members to post we can have rounds of 20) and you will each get to vote OFF one of these Pokemon, for any reason, whether that be a strategic move, because that Pokemon is your least favourite or any other reason.

≈ If you vote more than your allocated vote (1 vote, 2 in special rounds) than your vote will not count for that round.

≈ This game has a habit of causing a lot of chat, try to keep that to a minimum, you may talk to each other but as long as it doesn't become too much or way off topic then it will not bother me.

≈ Once there are two Pokemon left then we will vote for a Pokemon to win, which I will specify when the time comes. Once a Pokemon wins the round it will be added to a winners circle!

Special Rounds:

∆ Finals: When there are just two Pokemon remaining you will vote for a Pokemon to WIN.

∆ Normal rounds: Majority of the rounds will be vote for one Pokemon only.

∆ Double Elimination: This round is where two Pokemon will be eliminated, and you may vote twice for two DIFFERENT Pokemon.

∆ Save Round: Once per set there will be a save round, where you will each vote one Pokemon to save, it will be saved from all elimination and will come back exactly four rounds later.

∆ Double Vote Round: Only two Pokemon will be eliminated but you may vote for one Pokemon.

∆ Prediction: This will occur when we gain enough members and this game is still alive *fingers crossed* At the beginning of each set you will all predict a Pokemon to win. If you predict correctly you will have the chance to eliminate any Pokemon in the next set. I will specify more on this if we have enough participants.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Eliminated:

Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!

SAVED:
    Pokemon Survivor!

Normal ROUND:

Here is a starter Pokemon Round:

Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!
    Pokemon Survivor!

I thought Serperior was more loved );

I vote off Typhlosion once again.

Years
  • Seeing Serperior gone and Meganium still alive, is a nice start to one's day. Anyhow, I say we give Typhlosion the boot. Also, I'm surprisingly addicted to this game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    I am surprised that Venasaur and Meganium are still around. I vote Venasaur this time, hopefully both will lose in the end.

BlueHighwind

EEEEEEVEEEEEE
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Poor Serperior.

Meganium must go because of its Flower-Dinosaur-Thingy-ness.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I vote off Charizard because I happen to love Venusaur derp.

King Gumball

Years
  • The Kill Typhlosion Tally:
    Venasaur: 2
    Samurott: 2
    Charizard: 1
    Meganiuml: 1

Back