• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I have tried the new version and despite the warning of the buggy berry selecting I noticed another game-breaking bug, which seems to be connected: Baking sweets works well, but if I use the PokéBlocks, some Poffins and PokéPuffs on my PokéSweets the game crashed by returning to the main screen or it freezes. And what's the Lum PokéBlock/Poffin/PokéPuff intended to do (couldn't see a difference before and after using)?

One thing I am concerned: During my play I found a Spelon Berry via Pickup and I can't plant it in the Berry Garden. I noticed it's a bit hard to get Rawst Berries since I couldn't find any Berry Tree which gives Rawst Berries so I had to pick up the berries on the ground (the same spots which are in FireRed too). Otherwise I like the idea with sweet baking.

EDIT: Found some new bugs, again:
    1. In Meringue City the Aspear Berry text is glitchy, otherwise I got the berries.
    2. When I want to give my Lickichef a Rare Candy or leveling up the game freezes.
    3. Southwest of Banana Road, there is a house which I hadn't noticed until now. But when I go I can't exit it and the map looks empty or a bunch of doors. I'm curious what was intended with this house if it wasn't buggy.

Last edited:

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    I couldnt patch the beta version on my android before i hope 1.0 patches well

I just tried game freezes before even the start menu on myboy emulator...
    used latest patch on a 1.0 squirrels firered rom

Last edited:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • I haven't been to this thread since the very first release and I've barely played it. But this hack has come to be one of the most popular hacks ever created! I'm glad you didn't stop working on this. :D ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    just gave this hack a try looks cute and seems like fun. do you have a type list some where? it would be easier to refrence than trial and error.

I couldnt patch the beta version on my android before i hope 1.0 patches well

I just tried game freezes before even the start menu on myboy emulator...
    used latest patch on a 1.0 squirrels firered rom

i had that problem as well. then I redownloaded the ips file and a firered rom off romhustler and it worked fine. also if your using a computer use vba emulator.

this may have been mentioned but when trying to go through cake tunnel the game crashes

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    it feels like this game was made in the basment of a bunch of creepy food-loving people with beards who wanted to fantasize about eating the whole Pokemon world O_O But nah this game actually does look really cool, I would play it but I can't get stuff to work ):

ME?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Can you post a link to a tutorial for GBA Graphics Editor? I'm an aspiring hacker myself, and that would mean the world to me! Or at least a tutorial on changing the types (icon and all) like you did. Maybe you could make one... :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2021
    Hey first off love the idea but I'm having an issue I've downloaded and patched it to a clean fire red and it plays fine until it asks me to name my chapter then it just gives me a black screen any advice on how to fix it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    This is a very, very interesting concept. However, I use a clean, perfectly working fire red rom. Then, when I add the patch for the completed version, the ROM breaks, and I get a white screen. Anything I may be doing wrong?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    If we're already playing the older version of this game, is there a way to update it to the new Valentine's Day update without having to start over with a new save?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    aisu10 said:
    If we're already playing the older version of this game, is there a way to update it to the new Valentine's Day update without having to start over with a new save?
    Yes, it's possible. I have done this too and it works smoothy.

EmperorOfTigers said:
    I love this hack. The only issue is that the game has the same battle music. Having custom battle music would be awesome.
    I remember there was a custom theme which was reserved for certain battles such as legendary PokéSweets only.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    Yes, it's possible. I have done this too and it works smoothy.

Thanks for your response -- could you tell me how you did it, or link me to a tutorial/instructions about upgrading roms without losing my save? I'm pretty new to all this but I love this game!

Back