• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2019
    I really enjoy this hack.Can someone tell me how to catch a lempras? I went to where its supposed to be, but only seem to encounter pieduck. Where you redeem your chocolate coins for prizes shouldn't you be able to redeem coins for pokesweets? You have two people that have the same TMs available to redeem your coins for. TM 28 should be dig not astonish and dig has the description for astonish instead. I'd also like to know where you encounter cottonbun?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    I really enjoy this hack.Can someone tell me how to catch a lempras? I went to where its supposed to be, but only seem to encounter pieduck. Where you redeem your chocolate coins for prizes shouldn't you be able to redeem coins for pokesweets? You have two people that have the same TMs available to redeem your coins for. TM 28 should be dig not astonish and dig has the description for astonish instead. I'd also like to know where you encounter cottonbun?
    It's a 5% chance to find Lempras (took me a few minutes >w<)
    After you defeat E4 go north of home town for Cottonbun~

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2019
    Just finished E4 and the small bit afterward. This was a fantastic, unique game. Candyland was my favorite game growing up, so you know I went ham with this xD Thank you for making it!

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
    Years
  • Ham? There's no ham in candyland :P

Thank you very much for the kind words~

EDIT: Also thank you BlackFruity, I'm always happy to fix little issues like those. I plan on just erasing the footprints altogether since I don't care to really edit them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2018
    Do you have a changelog that lists the changes on moves?
    If not, you should make one.
    It would help many people.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    I started playing this hack because of King Nappy's nuzlocke play through, but I've run into a problem in the Freezer Island. I've gotten through half of the puzzle, but there's a boulder that just disappears after being pushed down a hole. I've added a picture showing, to the best of my abilities, what's going on when I try doing this part of the puzzle, but I'm not sure if it's gonna be much help.

Well..I tried to at least, but since I'm new the site won't allow it. Has anyone else had problems doing the second half of the Freezer Island boulder puzzle?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Where can i get the red rom?
    and how do i patch a rom? i watched a video but it didn't make any sense

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Any reason why Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Cyndaquil, Totodile werent added into the game? And is there any way you can get the other 2 starters later on in the game? Besides using cheat codes to bring them into the game?

Ps: this is a great hack, I am really enjoying it.

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
    Years
  • You can catch all 151 of them on one save.

I guess I couldn't really think of a good pun name or sweet to base the other five starters on. Unless you wanted to have more than a few NPCs with the line, "So I heard you like mud pies!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Question: Where do you find the HM Strength? Ive just earned my 8th gym badge and havent found where HM Strength is yet.

What Pokemon can Fly in this game cause I can't find any

Peepow (Tailow) is the one i have that learned fly

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    HELP!

you say:
    Features:

- Brand-new type chart with 12 types (Note: there is no physical/special split)

...what do you mean no physical/special split?

when my pokemon attacks which stat is used, atk or sp.atk?? or combined?

or do i go adamant or modest nature??

thanks

Back