• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Terrifying Destiny

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
  • HEY MAN can i be a game tester if i can message me over youtube:pkmnreporterpokabu
    or my email adress:[email protected]

-_-'
    sorry but beta tester is what I need the less of all, first I already got beta testers and second, when I make something I make is most error-less possible^^
    so no!

The new new WorldMap and tiles are very good I liked everything them palletes and it its mapping, really is very better that the old ones, taste of the idea of this hack and pokémons of 5° gn are very good.(cool)

I'm really honored to hear this from you^^
    yeah I'm really a fan of your hack BTW you surely have seen on the first page that I started hacking since I played your hack, I find it best hack ever^^

now on-topic:

thx, graphics is my best skill so I try to make it as goos as possible^^

UPDATES:

I got a few scripts, but only some ver easy simple scripts, in fact they are only dialogue edits but it's a beginning!! ^^
    Pokemon Terrifying Destiny
    https://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy168/simdu68/Scripts.png

as you can see in the before-last screen there is an error -_-'
    I must even practise with the most easy scripts, I have yet a long way till I'll be able to script properly :(
    maybe someone can help me? it really hurts me, I asked already so often and yet no one replied for help :(
    well, if no one wants I'll have to do everything myself, but for this when my hack will be finished I will let no one play it :D
    no only joking^^ even if I do everything myself I'll release alpha, beta, demo and finaly full game ;D
    but help with scripting would be really apreciated.....

well, anyway what do you think about my bad scripting till now?^^

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well about your scripting skills, practice makes perfect! Keep at it, I'm sure you'll do fine, but I guess I could look more closely to the scripting tutorials so I can help you at least a little with the scripting... But I also noticed a couple of grammar errors in the screenshots you posted. PM me your the text that will be inserted (dialoges, instructions, ...) and I'll gladly correct them for you ;)

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • asleeps for maybe all sumer, in summer I never stay at home I always have something to do xD
    so I'll no more be able to hack, like last summer ^^
    sorry for that but I really can't do anything, summer isn't done for hacking......

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • well, as you know it is summer and I'm actually no more hacking during this summer, but I still managed to sometimes work, I am actually working on a new city, a very big one, it isn't finished but I already cut out a part of the map to show you aproximatively what it will look like ;D

Pokemon Terrifying Destiny

it is just a house, with a little decoration also^^
    just the swimming pool isn't true coz I yet havn't finished with the colours and inserting it and so on....so I just put it where it will also soon be ingame^^
    what's your first impressions about this map/pic?

Years
  • When you say all the pokemon are in their "place"... does that mean the legendary dogs (if in the game) are in the Wild?

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
    Years
  • When you say all the pokemon are in their "place"... does that mean the legendary dogs (if in the game) are in the Wild?

well.....there will be the tower where you meet them first, then I yet didn't thought further what happens how you catch them, it isn't the most imoprtant for now....
    but I'll think about that when the time will come ;)
    if not the other pokémons like rayquaza, you will meet at the sky pilar, regis, regirock and registeel will also be in their caves, and so on for all legendaries ;D

@ fallkitten:
    thanx :) but...what do you mean by modern? ^^

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Pokemon Terrifying Destiny

it is just a house, with a little decoration also^^
    just the swimming pool isn't true coz I yet havn't finished with the colours and inserting it and so on....so I just put it where it will also soon be ingame^^
    what's your first impressions about this map/pic?

WOW! The house looks amazing! It definitely looks like a place where I'd like to live!
    I'm astonished by your mapping skills! well done!
    P.S. I know you're not gonna hack during the summer, but if there's something you want me to do, please let me know!

Back