• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • Hello, pick a pokemon and start a Territory! Then, simulate possbilties like defending your Territory.(To get a lot of your same pokemon, you have to breed!) There's NO LEGENDARIES (i would include them, they can't breed with the exception of Manaphy and Rotom.)
    There will be......... ALL THE POKEMON. EXCEPT LEGENDARIES AND EVLOUTIONS (you have to farely evoluve.)
    Also....... describe your area and NO godmodding. even i cant do that and im the Game owner.
    Also, theres pokemon breeding seasons. they are divided by types. so.....
    Fire:Months of: August and July Normal: Any month ( Starting in December)
    Water: Months of: April and Early may
    Grass: March, April and May
    Eletric: Any time! (because of that, a current amt. of people can be an eletric type.)
    Ghost: Any time, too
    Dark: November, December, Janurary.....
    Dragon: Any time
    Bug: March, April,May
    Poison: Any Time
    Ice: in the winter months

Well ill play, too. Ill be a Cyndaquil! You can name you, too. Name is: Anthony.

Also, if you have a bond with at least 5 pokemon breeds with at least 15 pokemon in it, You can make a Town.

Well, see ya soon! Do not post; their hasnt have any posting.

Last edited:

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
  • Awright! here I am!

I'm a Zangoose...

My name is Plant...

And I own a small tree stump, that I often sit on to relax, and I am willing to defend with my life...

So... Bring it on!

Wait... One more thing... When do normal types breed? It doesn't say...

Last edited:

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
  • Plant sees a Bagon coming near his stump.

He immediately jumps off his stump and gets in to attack position.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
  • "Well, I can't be too careful... You could've been a stump-stealing vagabond..." Plant says.

"Anyway, whether I'm friend or foe depends on whether your gonna try to take my stump, attack me, or harass and annoy me purposely..."

Years
  • " I'm not going to harras you or anything of the sort. (Lightbulb) Mabey we could team up, you halp me gaurd my cave and I help you gaurd your stump. We can even share resorces. What do you say."

Years
  • "Good decision! My cave is just trhough those trees to the left of you and over the hill. My cave is very big and I have pleanty of food and water because I live by myself. If you ever need any thing or find a pokemon looking for a home you know were to go." Draggy walks home to take a nap

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
  • "Alright, bye!"

Plant scavenges for some berries, then goes to sleep on his stump... With one eye open though, alert and ready to face danger

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
  • Plant immediately jumps up and starts running

"Let's go! Hurry!"

Plant arrives at the cave, and gets ready to fight the luxio.

Years
  • Draggy is following closely and jumps over plant and uses zen headbut on one of the luxios but they all counter attack with thunder bolt and Draggy takes a considerable amount of damage

Years
  • 3 luxio faint but 5 still remain. Draggy gets up and uses a super powerful dragon breath and another 3 faint. Draggy complaments plant on his speed and streangth

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back