• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon that desperetly need evos

Melaugh

Eevee Fan Boy
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    I am still waiting for another evo. for Shroomish. Breloom sucks in looks.

Maybe Zangoose and Seviper as well? Or a pre-evolution would be fine.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    Zangoose should evolve into Zergoose.
    Those of you who don't know what a zergoose is, it's a made-up pokemon for a online game called GPX +
    Here's a sprite;
    pokemon that desperetly need evos

what about...ummm dunsparce? and delibird?

HELL NO!
    If they make a evo for Delibird they are screwed in the mind.
    Delibird rules, don't mess with greatness.

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    OH YEAH.
    Zergoose forever.

And there's not much Delibird could evolve into, either. D:

Goldenmenis

Worlds Greatest Love Machine
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    kangaskan could do with a pre-evo with maybe a split gender evolution
    kangaskid male= kangaskong
    kangaskid female= kangsakan
    i think kangaskong would be good

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    ...What's the point of a ditto evolution?

Erhm, it's bigger, it's slightly faster, and it has slightly more HP. Other then that though, It isn't that different from Ditto.

Also, Mewthree=No, the name sounds silly, and the only way they would make it work is pulling a Scizor and relocating Mewtwo's stats.

Luvdisk is garbage, but I honestly can't see anything to make from it. Put three Luvdisk together?

Delibird is the gimmick bird of the second generation, and is supposed to be sub-par, so it matches with Chatot and Farfetch'd (who also don't need evolutions.)

Years
    Rapidash (wings?)
    Torkoal (bigger and less rounded)
    Sharpedo (faster & longer and with a tail; like Garchomp with no legs, no arms; similar stat difference as when Golbat evolves)
    Dunsparce
    Phione
    Smeargle
    Sandslash (he wants to be used)

Something we already have should evolve when it hates you.
    Just not Magikarp or something that can go explodey.

Like a cat Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    What Pokemon do you wish had an Evolution?

Just been thinking about the pokemon that don't evolve. Like Zangoose, Pachirisu, Delibird, Farfetch'd and so on...

Have you ever designed the second evolution?

Do you ever wish there wasn't another evolution?

Have fun discussing! :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    There's a thread just like this that's still active...meh, a mod'll get around to it eventually. :P

Like I've mentioned in the other thread, a dragon/Normal-type evolution of Kecleon whose secondary typing changes with Color Change would be pretty sweet.

Also, giant mutant squirrel evolution of Pachirisu. ^_^

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I'd like Banette to get an evo. Preferably into something less puppet and more creepy marionette. Defences should increase most and possibly even be Ghost/Steel (though just ghost would still be ok), I think that'd be pretty cool :D

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    Pachirisu evolution would be awesome. And maybe a Lapras pre-evolution, that might be kinda cool.

And if anyone says an Absol evolution, they deserve to die >_> Okay... maybe not, but I think an evolution would ruin Absol, especially if it was like a failure of an evolution like Probopass or Rhyperior.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I believe a Luvdisc evo is well-warranted. I have no ideas what it could be conceptually though... =/

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Just to be a bit original, and not target single stage Pokemon or Pokemon like Banette, who's 'supposed' counter-part (Dusclops) got an evolution (though I do think it needs an evolution xD), Swellow could do with an evolution, though I'm not sure how it could work. Along with Noctowl. :P And Jynx and Smoochum just need to go. |:<

Back