• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that shouldent have evolved...

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I don't really mind!
    I even want more eevolutions!
    We need a flying eevee and that's it!
    Dragon or Flying we need one!

That would be an interesting one to explain evolution-wise. XD

Perhaps its something like that you find a Dragon scale, giving it to a regular dragon pokemon would boost its power, but giving it to an eevee, and doing something else could work.

Oh, also Bidoof, I never liked any of its looks anyway.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I like them all. Or I just don't really care.
    But I'm not fond of Chimecho's pre-evolved state. But that could be because Chimecho is a freaking cutie and I want one.

I love LickyLicky. An awesome Pokémon.

Yeah, I don't mind any of these new evolutions. My ex loved Magnezone and Porygon-Z, as well.

Probopass does kind of weird me out though, as much as I've loved using him through Platinum.

Last edited:

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • Personally I think many of the new evolutions/pre-evolutions introduced in Generation IV /really/ weren't necessary...
    Chingling, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Probopass, Happiny, Magnezone, Honchkrow, etc.

Now, a pre-evolution of Khangaskhan on the otherhand... I mean, we even saw one out of the mother's pouch in the show. And they're just so adorable <3

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Okay one more Eeveeloution and thats it! Just because I have a sentimental spot for dragon pokemon. Haha jk. How about Genghis Khan? The cute little rascal of Khangaskhan.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    I gotta say that Hitmontop was pretty lame... all we needed was hitmonlee
    and I gotta say I like Vibrava way better than Flygon... just kuz it looks beter i guess
    And roselia had a lame evolution...
    also Im saying thease from mostly just the way they look or were unnessecarry...
    that was terrible spelling... im sorry

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I think Roselia should have never evolved. Roserade looks like a clown more than a plant. Roselia actually looks good though.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Oh, I got a few. . >.>

Erebuu
    Bubaa
    Togepi
    Rozeria
    Nozupasu
    Reakoiru

And probably a few more I 1) am too lazy to think of, 2) have forgotten to write down.​

Years
  • the baby pokemon areweird like igglybuff to jigglypuff it don't make sence when a pokemon who is suppose to be uber cute has to have a baby pokemon i mean when is the baby's for all the rest???

Pumpkinz 4 Mayor

Run! Its the Soup Nazi!
    Years
  • Personally, they should have left Tangela and Lickitung alone. I personally do not like them, even though I do have a Lickilicky to use when I do competitive battling, although I rarely use it. Last time I did use it, I lost horribly. XD

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Tangrowth and Probopass are nightmares. I think they should have left most of the pokemon alone. Was it really necessary? And plus, most of these pokemon you can't even get in Diamond and Pearl before the Elite, so what's the point?
    Granted, I do like Togekiss...

+ I think Hoppip is one of the cutest pokemon known to pokemonkind.

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
  • Tangrowth and Probopass are nightmares. I think they should have left most of the pokemon alone. Was it really necessary? And plus, most of these pokemon you can't even get in Diamond and Pearl before the Elite, so what's the point?
    Granted, I do like Togekiss...

+ I think Hoppip is one of the cutest pokemon known to pokemonkind.
    Again, Tangela was horrible in Advance and Tangrowth's usable at worst in DPPt. The same can be said for most of the new evolutions.
    And you CAN get all of them in Platinum before the Elite Four.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I think Porygon 2 shouldn't have evolved into Poryon Z, I think its a waste of game space. They could've gave a pre evolution (EXAMPLE BEING KAGASKHAN) that spot instead of Porygon Z

:t354:TG

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • Every 4th gen evolution except Electivire shouldn't have happened.

But above all..
    Tangrowth:
    What's this? A fattened Tangela with stupid-looking arms?

Lickilicky:
    It couldn't have taken Ken Sugimori more than 5 minutes to create it.

Scizor was a bit of a letdown for me.
    It doesn't seem as speedy and deadly as Scyther. It looks a little weighed down and klutzy.
    I mean, it is pretty badass, but it just shouldn't be Scyther's evolution. Just like its big bro or something.

Back