• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that shouldent have evolved...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Tangela shouldn't have evolved, Tangrowth is just a bigger and fatter version of Tangela.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Maybe not, but you WERE wrong to state that Hoppip was a Grass/Poison Pokemon. Again, if you're going to hate a Pokemon, at least know what you're talking about, otherwise we're all just going to laugh at your ignorance.

O I'm so sorry for not remembering every single type combination of the 5-600 odd pokemon in the entire pokemon franchise.

I'm sorry, but which part of this thread says that the requirements for disliking a pokemon must be based on remembering it's type? I for one recognize what it looks like, what's it's evolutions look like and the experience of catching and using it in battle. And I disliked it based on these 2 aspects, it's appearance and it's lameness in battle (synthesis and splash?), and partly because there are other better grass pokemon out there (nvm the myriad combinations there are for grass pokemon). I may have gotten it's combination wrong but its basic type is grass first and foremost.

DaiLinn

Furry for Lucario
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    I hate the evolution of Togetic. =X Haha, most of the other evolutions I dislike I can tolerate because I don't use those pokemon but the evolution of Togetic is so ... ...just ugly.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Yeah Mismagious does kinda look dumb. I like the pokemon, but they could have done alot more for the design...

Another one is Munchlax. I know thats 'devolved', but still. He looks kinda dumb to me. By the way I hope this thread isnt offending anyone. Its all relative anyways! If someone hates one of your favs... Challenge them to a duel or something.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Torchic! It... was cute how it was. Oh and Totodile. Mainly the cute ones. XD;

Nearly typed Todoroki >_>

Back