• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The 4th Generation

What do you think of my comics? ^_~

• I Don't Like Them Alot, But Thier Okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    TUP?, the speech i've used on this is very different from what i generally use, i honestly think the layout is the best i've done so far. And yes i will be allowing others to join, i'll be adding the form after Episode 2 or 3.
    Text Under Panels= TUP, its generally hated by most of the decent comic makers here on PC.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Of course Ryan, and well funny how most comics i see on here use that but thats just me, but i was using those to make it feel like the pokemon games.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Well for this comic I have a few things to say. I don't really like the text under the panels, there was one minor grammar mistake I noticed. Weren't they supposed to be carrying the Professor? If its's supposed to be a new region, then you should avoid using Kanto and Hoenn maps. I mean whats the point if every map is from a different game, except with some color changes. I'll give you a grade later on.

Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Of course Ryan, and well funny how most comics i see on here use that but thats just me, but i was using those to make it feel like the pokemon games.
    It is not the way comics were meant to be. It distracts the attention from comic itself, and it also looks stupid.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Ok to clear things up first of all, i can't really make them carrying her so thats a problem, also i suck at mapping so the mapping and overworlds are just temp for the moment, but i'll try and improve for the next episode.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Ok i've had a bit of inspiration for the and i'm gonna allow some people to join if they would so like.

FORM

Name:
    Description/Personality:
    Sprites: (Trainer Sprite, Back Sprite, Overworld Sprite, Other.)

Persona

Banned
    Years
    okay ^^

Name:Ryan
    Pokemon:Houndoom,Charizard and Tyranitar.
    Description/Personality:Ryan is an asassin because his parents have been killed by TeamRocket and kidnapped his brother. he can be arrogant,hateful, kind and loyal. He hopes 1 day he meets his brother again and destroy any 1 who trys to get in his way of anything.He is very unusal because he has wings and rather than for him to walk, he flys.
    Sprites:use this sprite>
    and use these overworlds>--Removed--

EDIT -- Pay attention to my post below, don't use the sprite that was involved in your accusation of sprite theft. You may post the overworlds only. ~Signomi

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Yes if you read i asked for Pokemon lol, but you can use any made up 4th gen or old pokemon, i won't go into too much detail what your character will support as.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Yes if you read i asked for Pokemon lol, but you can use any made up 4th gen or old pokemon, i won't go into too much detail what your character will support as.

o oops....i edited it now ^^

Years
    @DragonSlayer(Ryan): I've edited your post of the sprite sheet. It would be preferable that you don't use any sprites involved in your accusation of sprite theft. As it would lead to arguements that can possibly happen in the future.

Perhaps just posting the overworlds would be alright.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    okay I'm going to join like i said:

Name: Mace
    Pokemon: Electabuzz, Ampharos, and Manetric
    Description/Personality: Mace is a trainer that has a strange likeing for electric pokemon. He is visting (The name of your region). He will not give up until he is the world's best electric pokemon trainer!
    Sprites:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Heh, well i was more hoping you'd focus on ground types but...meh...maybe i can fit you in further along the line, and its okay Signomi, me and him are fine now, i hope we are anyway. That was aimed at you both btw.

Also whoever i end up choosing for the more inportant part, will be more focused on 4th gen ground types but with the occasional other types, but as i say i'll have to decide.

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Sarah
    Pokemon: Pidgeot, Rapidash and Blastoise
    Description/Personality: Sarah travels by flying on her Pidgeot caring for abandoned or stray pokemon that were left to fie purposely. She raised her Pidgeot when she found it abandoned and weak and nursed it back to health. She dreams of being a caretaker of pokemon both big and small.
    Sprites:

Last edited:

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Egyptian Sphinx said:
    Name: Sarah
    Pokemon: Pidgeot, Rapidash and Blastoise
    Description/Personality: Sarah travels by flying on her Pidgeot caring of abandoned or stray pokemon that were left to fie purposely. She raised her Pidgeot when she found it abandoned and weak and nursed it back to health. She dreams of being a caretaker of pokemon both big and small.
    Sprites:

won't you need overworld's for your character?

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Egyptian Sphinx said:
    I don't know if I need overworlds for the trainer sprite or not. But if you do need overworlds then I'll try to request some Kakashi Hatake.

i know a way, go to the pixel art forum and someone has a shop that can make overworlds, his name is coreystranick. just show him your sprite and he'll make overworlds out of them.

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    kakashi why dont you use my maps i posted them in the groups
    Name:Ruben
    Pokemon:Salamence,Metang,Perappu
    Description/Personality:Ruben has been wanting his metang to evolve since it evolved from a Beldum
    Sprites:

i wanna be in

Last edited:
    Back