• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The 4th Generation

What do you think of my comics? ^_~

• I Don't Like Them Alot, But Thier Okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Yea sure they can be used as made up 4th gen even if they are fused lol, you'd fit cuz you use ground types :P

Ok this may sound a bit stupid but i was thinking of possibly adding in a bit of Pokemon XD ^_^, like my Shadow Charizard.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Oh sorry egyptian ill take it off if you want LDD let me adopt it so anyway sorry for the confusion and Kakashi thanks for lettin me join!

and i like the charizard did you use dragonit base tho??

Edit:Also can i change metarupt to this?
    I call it Krolririan And it is water fighting and ground type by x24 He rox!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Lol egyptians right a cool gryphon at that it doesnt evo so you know and i can find pre evos if my pokemon are too strong except for the gryphon if you want.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Egyptian Sphinx said:
    Kakashi I would like to know if your gonna continue with Pokemon 4th Generation sprite comics o.o

yes he is, do you know how long it takes to make an episode of a comic? i made a comic and i sometimes dont feel like making an episode everyday, so dont expect to see one soon :P

Years
    Erm...I didn't ask you Ryan so stop butting in my bussiness -_-

@ Kakashi I'm glad that you can make sprite comics. Anyways keep up the good work your sprite comocs roxors! ^_^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Stop spamming please, i'll have Episode 3 soon, i need your pokemon to focus more on Ground types if you can DarkBlaziken.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Yay, Episode 3, is finally up, and if you don't understand whats happen, then just read and you'll see, and the title for this should of been eevetrosity, not bugotrosity, but oh well lol.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Most sprite comics bore me because they're pretty much similar, but this one is different which makes me like it a lot. Great job, and keep it up!

Back