• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon The 4th Generation

What do you think of my comics? ^_~

• I Don't Like Them Alot, But Thier Okay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Because, the main character doesn't know her name yet, but in a game it would say the persons name, bit confusing but i hope you get it.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Kinda, and the Trainer that saves Alexis in this next episode...is Mace, but i added a Salamence in ^_~, just had to add in a few Ground types hope yah don't mind.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I was gonna have the 5th episode up, but i fell asleep XD, so i dunno when i'll work on the 5th maybe tomorrow or in a few hours, since its still Tuesday for me, anyhow, as you may have noticed but starter trainers have crushes, now i'd like to outline who each trainer is based off, since i'm male i'm the male starter trainer ^_~, now mace is as you know Houdoom, DarkBlaziken will be one of the trainers later on, i will also be including some of the older trainers from the older games who will be taken up by my friends, that i choose, and etc, Alexis is Kiki of The Grand Line, or Kylie haveb't decided lol, and Cassandra i dunno yet but yea, Kiki or Kylie probably ain't Alexis but more likely cassandra lol.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    can't wait for new eppys an, i'll talk to you on the other forum, but i liek how it is going, can't wait to try out your hack

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I'll be having the 5th episode up today along with the first bonus episode ^_~, but i need the RPG Maker Pokemon Sprites, the tiny ones like whats in Rock Lee's Comic, and several others.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I can if its saying bout something new, otherwise nobody would know *pokes* how come you've never posted in here before?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Kakashi...I am still reading them! Can't wait for fifth episode! I love your perverted charachters

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Haha! lol! I like that Bonus one! Can't wait for next episodes!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Kakashi nice episode! Make sure my thread stays alive and answer any questions please...i wont be back untill Monday night! Bye!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Episode 6 has now been completed, soon the 2nd Season will start, i've developed a few events to happen, and the gym battle style has been altered to suit the comic, enjoy!

Back