• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Acies Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (I know that, just didn't know if we could battle the same Pokemon~ So the battle will be against Pidgey, but if it's OK, I'd like to add a twist.)

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    @Rubii Naruto -Good to see you had an easy first post this time; You've obtained an Eevee!;Your battling against Grunt number 5(poocheyena guy)
    @Wolfwhispers -Excelelnt first post;You've obtained a Houndour; Your battling againsts Grunt Number 4(squirtle guy)
    @dragonqueen-Accepted! Once the ooc thread comes up I'll put your info up there, in the eantime you can start posting
    @Pikataro - I'll reserve pidgey for you I know how busy school must be
    @Rii - Excellent First Post!; You;ve obtained a bulbasaur; Your battling against grunt number 1
    @Everyone- Message me on my profile if you need a grunt to battle <3
    @namora - Reserved for you <3
    edit:Actually you know I'll just put somemore grunts up right now, so everyone has a chance to battle.Seeing as how we've got so many reservations. I'll add about 5 more and if need be I'll put up somemore <3

Last edited:

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
    OOC: ok Lets a go

Vivi finished working par-time in the toy store today, today he would finally have enough money to get the new game of pokemon dark. The store he worked in sold the game so he would receive the game right there and now and that just in 5 more minutes. While thinking of it, thoughts of the new wonders and enemy's already flooded his mind making him stack a few boxes in the wrong shelf absent minded. Looking at the clock on the wall he waddled over to the store owner. Now was the big moment where he finally got his prize for all his work.

"U-um" Vivi started quietly getting the owners attention.

"Yes what is it Vivi" looking at him and then at the clock before smiling kindly "Oh I see your last shift is over, I guess you want your reward right?"

Vivi nodded excitedly "Y-yeah I would like that please" he said his eyes shining brightly. (Meaning he's smiling) Now was the big moment, the moment all his hard work had focused on.

"Well wait here my boy and ill just get it for you" He smiled as he went into the storage area of the shop. He came back just 1 minute later with the game still originally packed. He handed it to Vivi before saying "Now go and have fun ok?"

Vivi nodded again and shook the shopkeepers hand in gratitude "Many thanks for your kindness sir" He said happily before sprinting out of the store at high speed towards his grandfather's hut. As he arrived his grandpa was about to greet him but Vivi just said "Later grandpa Ok? I finally got my game!" Vivi, s Grandpa smiled happy Vivi was happy and continued making dinner.

Once in his room Vivi lay down on his bed before putting in the game cartage enthusiastically. He turned it on and....???. Nothing appeared on screen. "That's weird I thought I loaded it up" he wondered before trying again.

This time it turned on, Vivi sighed in relief but then noticed something was wrong. The screen only shun bright white and the shine was becoming stronger. "W-what the AAAAH" He called as he felt something pull at him and into the Ds.

He Fell threw what seemed to be everlasting darkness; He clutched his hat to prevent it from flying of before he saw a glint of light far below him. "Phew there's a light, looks like a fiiieeeeeeeeld OH NO" he called at the end before the glint grew large and Vivi fell into a field in the woods.

Vivi lay there for several minutes before looking up "I-im alive" He said getting back up onto his feet fixing his hat. He looked around puzzled "Where am I, Why am I not hurt?" He asked himself before hearing a scream from behind him making him jump. He looked around and saw a house there.

He was afraid but somebody might be in danger. Not thinking much more about it he went in the doorway to find out what was going on. Just as he stepped into it, a man dressed in black with a red D on his shirt rammed into him making him fall over and drop a huge amount of pokeballs.

"Damn kid, cant you see im trying to escape here" He snarled angrily gathering them back up

"Hey you!" A voice called as Vivi caught a glimpse of a woman tied up on the floor. "Don't just stand there, grab a pokeball!" she added in a pleading voice.

"P-p-pokeballs?" Vivi stuttered before realizing that they were actually real, real lifetime pokeballs. Was this a dream or plain madness? He bent down to grab one of the balls but as soon as he did the grunt got even more angry

"Don't even think about it shortie!" He threatened before releasing a Sentret out onto the field.
    Vivi looked at it in fear, for a Sentret it looked like a very...evil one.

Vivi snapped out of staring at the weird pokemon before throwing the pokeball he had picked up. A Fire pokemon called Cyndaquil popped out and got into battle position. Great he had a pokemon and their enemy's looked ready for a serious battle. Vivi gulped and got ready for his first command.

OOC: stopping here, i dont want to write to much

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (OK, last time I'll post OOC, OK? XD Well, I guess I'll battle Starly, then? Yeah... ><')

-Recap of Before Going into the Game-

Pocket Monsters Dark. This is it. This time, I'll be sure to do better than ever before! Yes, this time... Wait. What is this? A light? Is it busted? I just got this cobalt DS Lite! The light's getting brighter, I'm being dragged in...

I can't see anything. Where am I? It's so cold. I'm drifting, I'm drifting...

-End Recap-

A whistling chirp sort of thing sounded through the morning sky. At once, Mizu slowly opened her eyes and looked around her. Oh, good heavens, where am I? she asked. She looked at her hands, and realized her DS wasn't there. Somebody could've taken it. Of all the nerve... People from Japan are just like this... She grunted, and slowly got up. Taking the time to look around, Mizu realized it didn't seem to be Johto. But... Why aren't I in the Johto region? She soon began recollecting what had happened last.

"That's right... I turned my game on, and there was a bright light, and then, I found myself in darkness... And that's it..." she muttered. Her outfit rustled with the cool breeze, and Mizu shivered. "So cold... This can't be Japan," she remarked. Suddenly, she noticed a shadow heading her way. It seemed to be in the shape of a bird, but it was larger than the birds in the Johto region of Japan. She looked up, and lo! A Poppo flew past, and left Mizu distraught. A... A... POPPO?! No way, am I in my game??? She stood there for a few seconds, still flabbergasted, and began following it. Suddenly, she stopped. It seemed some ne'er-do-wells with black robes were causing trouble to the place, and Mizu noticed quite a few had some Pokemon with them. So I really am in the world of Pokemon... Still unable to believe it, Mizu suddenly heard a cry for help.

The voice, how it pierced Mizu's ears! Perhaps it was naught but a shriek, but nonetheless, Mizu had to do something. But... These guys are worse than the bullies at Ichimiya Junior High. They could do more than give me blue bruises... She began weeping softly, as she couldn't help but recall what had happened to her before she had run away. The leader of the pack, Ryoga, had beaten her up just because of her eyes. Mizu had lost much self-esteem during her time in that school, and never wanted to remember the horrible events that took place. But, this is my chance to be brave! She tightened her fists into balls and walked over to the seemingly youngest member of the pack.

"H-hey!" she shouted. The person turned around, and he seemed to have calm but violent golden eyes and silvery gray hair. "S-stop that!" Mizu was still shaking, afraid of what was to happen. The boy smiled, then walked up to her.

"So, you think you can beat me, miss?" the boy asked. "Well, I'll let you know something." He leaned toward her ear carefully. Mizu couldn't help but blush. "You can't stop me. Why? It seems you have no Pokemon." The boy retracted from her ear, and Mizu stared at him in shock. It was then that she noticed the Poke Ball lying just inches away from the boy. Using all of her might, she did a side jump (to the boy's surprise) and rolled towards the red-and-white ball. She picked it up successfully, and the boy stood there, astounded.

"I must admit, even if I am one of the younger members of Team Dark, it is quite amazing that you've shown that much skill already," he said, smiling. "But I believe your time is up. Come on out Mukkuru!" The gray-white starling Pokemon came out of the ball the boy had thrown, and Mizu knew she was screwed.

"Um... Um... C-can't give up... M-must fight b-back..." Mizu stuttered, wincing as the Poke Ball she was holding shook with her. She slowly lifted her hand, and threw the ball. "Whoever you are, come on out!" she cried. The ball opened up, and the green dinosaur, recognized as Yogiras, appeared. The creature looked at Mizu, blinking its eyes carefully, and Mizu couldn't help but smile. I have the advantage, she thought, still smiling.

"I'll call you Shinsei Bara, Bara for short," she remarked, and the Yogirasu smiled. It then proceeded to glare at the boy's Mukkuru, and Mizu knew it was ready to fight.

"First off, use Sandstorm!" Mizu shouted. Bara started spinning around rapidly, kicking up the dust around it. At once, the battlefield became a huge sandstorm, and the Mukkuru cried out in pain. "Now, Dragon Dance!" Bara surrounded itself with a red light, and showed off its speed. "Finally, Iron Head!" Bara rammed into Mukkuru with such power that the small bird was knocked back.

"Shimatta!" the boy yelped, reaching out for his Mukkuru. However, the thing still seemed to be liable for battle. "Well, since you've come this far, I'll tell you my name," he smirked. "It's Kin." Mizu couldn't help but give a surprised look; his name meant Gold, which reminded her of the character from "Pocket Monsters Special", one of her all-time favorite manga series.

"Well, this'll be interesting," Mizu sneered back, a somewhat sly smile spreading on her face. The Yogirasu seemed to glare at Mukkuru, who glared back at it.

"Iron Head!"

"Tackle!" The two charged at each other with much power, and both Mizu and Kin watched in suspense...

(The battle will conclude in the next post~ OK, just to get some things straight:

Mizu is still in Japan, so she has the Japanese version (it takes her a while to get these games). Thus, the Pokemon's names are in Japanese, though because she is part of the world, their nicknames can be as long as they want.

And, Pocket Monsters Special is the manga version of the video games. It's much much better than the anime, and Mizu's favorite character is either Yellow or Ruby.)

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Pokemon Battle

Jen eyed the Squirtle carefully before looking at her own pokemon -hers!- before allowing a smirk to grace her face. "Houndour," she said softly, the faintest hint of venom slipping into her voice as she glared at the dark figure.

"Dour," Houndor barked back softly, baring its fangs at Squirtle. It lowered its head and spread its feet in preparation.

The man finally lost his patience and barked out the first order. "Squirtle, Tackle this nuisance!"

"Meet it head on!" Jen called, allowing excitement to seep into her voice. After all, she was really battling! "Show them who's the strongest!"

Squirtle launched itself into the air, it's head bashing into Houndour's. Houndour clearly recieved damage from that hit from the flinch, but Squirtle looked slightly hurt as well from having its own force fought against.

"Use Smog," Jen commanded. After a moment, Houndour whined and shot Jen a negative look. "Shoot, I forgot Houndour doesn't learn Smog until level nine or something," Jen muttered.

The man laughed at her stupidity. "Foolish girl," he mocked. "Squirtle, use Aqua Jet."

Houndour howled as the rocket of water hit it dead on. Jen blanched, having not realized this Squirtle knew an egg move. "Fight back with Ember!" she all but snarled, determined not to lose to his creep. There was no telling what he would do to her if she lost.

"Dou!" Houndor unleashed a torrent of small embers, hitting Squirtle dead on upon its chest. It just chuckled as it recieved little damage.

"Another Aqua Jet!" the man commanded.

"Dodge it!" Jen all but yelled. Houndor jumped high, just barely missing the water attack. "Another Ember, and hit it on the head!" Doing as commanded, Houndour blasted the fire at Squirtle, hitting it right on the head.

"Sri," Squirtle moaned, rubbing its head.

The man grit his teeth. "Tackle it," he told Squirtle. Squirtle nodded and ran at Houndour.

"Another Ember!" Jen called, hands becoming fists, worried that she might lose this battle. That Aqua Jet must have really hurt, especially since she knew a starter pokemon was usually at level five. Who knew what level this Squirtle was?

"Withdraw!" the man barked immediately, smirking as the Ember attack did no physical damage. He smirked victoriously and shot Jen a sneer. To his surprise, she just smirked right back.

"Now!" she called. "Stick your muzzle in its shell and Ember it right back to hell!"

Houndour barked at the encouragement and ran as quickly as possible toward the Squirtle, mouth already lighting up with its flame.

"Get away from there, Squirtle!" the man called frantically.

"Suir?" Squirtle called in confusion, just about to stick its head out. Just as the tip of its head showed, Houndour shoved it's muzzle in its shell and pushed back. A hard glint lit up Houndour's eyes as it unleashed its Ember attack. "SQUUUUIRT!" Squirtle screamed, shaking wildly in its shell as not only the close flames hurt it, but from the heat from the flame of the Ember draining its natural water sack, making it extremely weak.

"Now power up with Howl," Jen commanded, grinning at the horrified man.

With a loud howl that could rival the devil hounds of hell, Houndour finally lowered its muzzle and grinned toothily.

"Now finish up with another Ember," Jen said, watching in delight as the water type was literally blasted back into a ball of flames.

The man cursed and quickly called back his pokemon, not wanting his pokemon to recieve anymore damage. Throwing one last scornful look at Jen, the man ran off.

Staring at the sight for a few seconds, Jen was surprised to feel a wet nose nudge her hand. She looked down and starred into the wide and hopeful eyes of Houndour. She stared into the black eyes that were filled with so many emotions.

"You're lonely, aren't you?" Jen finally said softly.

"Dou," Houndour said just as softly, nodding slowly.

Jen grinned and glanced at the female professor that was watching them both curiously. "Well, since I'm in this world and need to find out how I got here, I would need a pokemon." Houndour gave a feral grin. Jen smirked back. "Let's kick some ass," she said, petting Houndour as she watched the professor move closer to her, perhaps telling her what must be done or what she could do to help...

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Name: Harper Ochiern

Personality: Harper is an unbelievably shy young teen, but her innocent and sweet qualities somehow attract many people. She often has trouble speaking in public, so she prefers to stay in the background of things, rather than showing herself out in the open. It is unknown why she has such a timid personality, as her parents seem to be "disturbingly" outgoing. She loves to meet new people though despite her lack of self-confidence, but usually won't be the type of person to go up to people, even her friends, and say hello. She is definitely far from anti-social although she may appear that way to others at first.

Harper comes off as a sweet individual, but she can be quite competitive as well. She has a knack for sporting events, most especially running. This is when Harper's wild side actually comes out and she is more loud and boisterous. Something about sports gets her going, and when she's out participating in these activities, she can't seem to stop. All in all, she has a tendency to be bashful, but eventually opens up to those that approach her first.

History: Harper was birthed and raised in the United States, in a suburb of the large city of Houston, Texas. Her father worked for a very successful business for a few years and recently became the CEO of the industry's branch. Harper's mother stayed at the home as a housewife, as her father's income was more than enough to support her family and then some. One afternoon, when Harper was around the age of three, her mother took her to an art museum for no particular reason. It was then that Harper fell in love with art sculptures. Ever since her youth, Harper has been interested in the arts, including vivid, classical music and detailed paintings by well-known painters such as Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo. Art has always been Harper's "best friend," and set her apart from most girls her age who were more interested in playing with Barbie dolls or dress-up.

Her parents encouraged Harper's love of architecture, but were also a bit discouraged at the fact that she never really met any friends because of her obsession. They attempted to get Harper to go out and meet the other little boys and girls in the neighborhood, but Harper resented it. She was more interested in being solitary, and art. On one particular day though, she had been sitting in her home as always, when she noticed a few of the neighborhood kids outside playing soccer. She decided to go outside and one of the children asked her if she wanted to play, in which she just quietly nodded her head. While playing the game, she got a little too into it and accidentally hit a boy in the nose and made him cry. This event caused Harper to go back to being lonesome as she felt deep guilt for the incident.

Most recently, Harper became interested in the Pokemon series, and bought the new game titled "Pokemon Light." As she progressed in the beginning of the game, something mysterious happened…

Appearance: Harper is a rather tall and slender girl, being 5'8" in height. She is usually seen wearing a pink blouse with black, puffy short sleeves with pink polka dots spotted upon them. She wears dark blue jeans to somewhat complement her top attire, along with black flats that are laced at the top. Her long, light brown hair reaches to her mid-back, although she ties part of the sides of her hair into pigtails with heart-shaped hairclips. She has brown eyes with a hint of hazel, which she inherited from her mother. Harper has a bright smile, which shows her beautifully pearly white teeth. Harper has a somewhat tan-ish complexion, although sometimes she goes tanning because she wishes she were tanner.

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

My favorite Pokemon is hmm...I'm not sure. xD I like a whole bunch, it's hard to choose. :(

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    Ooops sry i took so long ive been busy this week.

Name: Marc

Starting pokemon: Chikorita

Personality:

Marc is very timid. Where he comes from not a lot of people play pokemon, and whenever his friends woud play basketball outside, he would sit in a corner playing the latest pokemon game. Marc is always friendly, whenever there is someone new he starts being friends with them, but he soon gets rejected as the other people join the cool kids.

Marc is also very lonely, engrossed in his collectors edition videogames he doesnt really make friends. Sometimes he just sits in his room, but he doesnt mind his lonelyness a lot. All he needs to stay happy is his pokemon game and a jar of cookies. If there are people who want to be his friends they get along real well, and Marc tries to look at the positive side of things, not the negative. If he has nothing in common with the friend he'll hang out nevertheless.

Marc isnt smooth with the girls. Last year at the prom he sat alone in a corner, and after a hour of couples dancing he went back to the locker room to play pokemon. When it comes to girls he just stutters and gets laughed at.

History:

Marc is from a family in Manhattan. He has a younger brother and a sister, but his dad is never home. At home he doesnt talk with his family alot and is locked up in his room most of the time. His bookshelfs are full with the latest pokemon games, and a collectors copy of each ofcourse. The other side of his room is filled up with strategy guides, and magazines.

Marc never had alot of friends. After leaving another boring day of school, he went to the mall. His classmates would be surprised, but they know he comes only for one thing. The new pokemon game. After growing up in the busy citystreets, and being bullied by his classmates hes gotten tougher. Not tough enough to not faint when he read the new pokemon game was coming out. After waking up on the flour 20 minutes later he rushed over to the shops to buy the awesome pokemon light and dark. At home he grabbed four Ds's. He wouldnt want to miss a bit. As he turned on the power zap he was gone.

Appearance:

Marc has blonde hair. He doesnt leave his room without his white jacket, and the sweaters his mom made. Most of the time he wears either jeans or linnen pants. If he doesnt have a sweater he wears a short sleeve shirt over a long sleeve shirt. Physically he is pretty fit from running away from bullies, the excersise formed him not muscular, but sleek and agile.
    He isnt too appealing, but his mom always told him the girls would later fall for his long eyelashes soft face, and sleek hair.

Rp sample:

From the Uprising:

Sundown had passed by the time Drake reached camp. Nobody had arrived yet, which ment he could have stayed longer.

Drake looked at Sparky "urgh, i guess we didn't have to rush"

"Pich, Pichu" Was Sparky's response. Since there was nothing left to do but waiting, Drake decided to train.

"Come on Sparky, we're going training." Sparky ran over to him in response, and after Drake put down his backpack, he walked over to a seperate clearing.

He grabbed his katana, and started inspecting it closely. There were greek glyphs inscribed in the side, and the shopkeeper told him they meant hope.
    The sword was forged a long time ago, but Drake was surprised by the accuracy. The handle fit him perfectly and was easy to maneuver, the guard had a shape, which somehow made the sword more aerodynamic, and the blade was thin, swift, and strong. Now he didn't have to rely on his pokemon that much. He had thought about getting a weapon ever since Isabel beat his ass when he first met her. He realized Sparky still had alot to learn, and meanwhile he had better protect himself.

"Sparky, use thundershock repeatedly!" Sparky unleashed a thundershock which burned a hole in a tree. "Great job Sparky" Drake was happy that Sparky's training was getting along.

"Keep doing that, it should improve your stamina" While Pichu unleashed multiple thundershock's, Drake tested out his sword he grabbed the hilt, which was wrapped in red cloth, and swung the dark black blade.

"Whoosh" The blade cut through the air, and Drake spun around. He swung it far harder than he thought. After slashing some wood, and practicing some moves, Drake started inspecting the sword again. It was super thin, but i hadn't broken. Suddenly he realized why this blade was so strong. It had been forged with pokemon! Now Drake understood the details, a strong fire pokemon must have supplied the heat for the forge.

Drake decided to practice with Sparky. "Come on Sparky, a showdown!" Sparky jumped off the tree he was sitting on, and shot a thundershock at Drake. Sparky purposely kept it a weak one, but Drake made sure to get out of its way. Kicking off from a tree he lunged at Sparky, who easily dodged. Drake had expected this and nudged his blade up, tapping Sparky in his stomache. Sparky fell over and shocked Drake's arm. A wave of pain jolted through his arm, and he countered. After ten minutes of sparring he signaled to Sparky to stop, and together they rested. His arm felt numb, but it seemed none of them recieved any major damage.

"Great job, that last shock almost got me"

"Pichu Pichu" Sparky replied in delight.

Together they walked back to camp and sat there for the rest of the time.

From the space/time war:

Star was bored. Completely and utterly bored. He knew it was better if they didn't get attacked but ..... he just wanted some action. Star looked over the group of pokemon. There were some pretty strong pokemon. He wouldn't want to meet lucario, grovyle and ampharos in battle. The others tough, he wasnt sure about. There was a wobbuffet, what do those type pokemon do? Then there was a pichu sitting on top of wobbuffet, if he cant even walk over there, what about protecting phione? There where three other pokemon, two pikachu, and a mudkip. All first stage pokemon, the shiny pikachu was pretty and all, but what about their battle moves.

"Tskk, what happened to the war? The charizards, Ryphriors, Magnezones, What happened to all the strong pokemon?" Star mumbled it a bit too loud.

"What was that?" One of the pokemon looked at him.

"uh nothing... so how you like the forest? Leafeon said it with alot of excitement. The Pokemon seemed surprised at Leafeons mood change, and joined in.

"Yeah its great." Together they started talking. Meanwhile Leafeon still kept his eyes on the other pokemon, the weavile seemed to twitch alot. Leafeon knew something was wrong with him, but just kept his eyes open.

Suddenly Star jolted to his senses. "Where did the Pichu go?" The other pokemon turned around and he could see something was wrong. He had been watching the outside too much, so he had missed everything else.

Star was getting worried. Strolling away from the group of pokemon he came to a berry tree. He grabbed a lot of them and refilled his supplies in the bag tied to his belly.

When he returned to the group he was thinking deeply, about the forest around them and what it was gonna be like ahead. Was he right to choose this task? To come with Phione? Star just didnt know.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Chapter 2: Disobedient Eevee! The Battle Vs. Team Dark!

Eevee just stood there... not wanting to attack the Poochyena. "What? Eevee, use Tackle!" Yelled Jacob. Eevee just sat down, causing the Team Dark Member to laugh.

"Waaahahahahah! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! A level five Eevee that disobeys a seventeen year-old male! Wahahaahh!" Laughed the man. Poochyena was just staring, not really caring about the display... he just wanted to tear in to something.

"Come on Eevee, please use Tackle on that Poochyena." Pleaded Jacob, but Eevee just layed down and started to sleep. "Aww, come on!" This action, naturally made the grunt laugh even harder. "Please, just do something! I'll do anything!"

"Eevee?" (T: Anything? Well, if he really means that he'll enter me into a contest...) Said Eevee, not that Jacob could understand the fox. Eevee stood up and ran towards the Poochyena, who just jumped out of the way.

"Wahahah! That was just pathetic!" Laughed the Team Dark grunt. "Poochyena, use Tackle!" Poochyena wagged his tail before quickly ramming into Eevee, knocking her to the ground.

"No, Eevee!" Yelled Jacob, but the Team Dark grunt was already right next to him.

"Heh, here's your reward for helping out that b(Whoa)." Said the Grunt as he punched Jacob to the ground, before kicking him over and over. "Hahahah!" But as he raised his leg once more, Eevee slammed into the grunt, causing him to stumble. "Huh? Hm... Poochyena, use Tackle." Poochyena nodded before trying to slam into Eevee, but the evolution pokemon was able to jump out of the way in time.

"Eevee, use Tackle." Said Jacob as he held his side. Eevee was somehow able to slam in to Poochyena, but not for too much damage. "No... Try again!"

"Poochyena, use Tackle yourself!" Yelled the Grunt knowing that his Poochyena would win in one more blow, but Jacob did something unexpected... he got up, and grabbed a small rock, before throwing it at the Poochyena, distracting it just long enough to get hit by Eevee, sending it back a little bit, but the Poochyena was relatively unharmed.

"Heh, you aren't the only one who can fight, I am a lot better then you think I am, and I will win." Said Jacob., smirking at the grunt, making him a little mad.

"Well, I too am a lot better then I'm putting on. I was holding back before, but now... we will really battle. Poochyena, it's time to fight at a level six rating instead of a Level four." Said the man. Poochyena's eyes glinted as it stood up a little taller, it finally let go of the hold it put over its power and glared at Eevee.

"Oh, no... this is bad." Said Joshua as he looked at his Eevee, who was panting already. "I don't think I can win."

(To be continued... yes, my first two-part fight against no one important.)

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    @Callandor- Reserved
    @CyndaquilMorph; You've obtained a cyndaquil; you are now battling Grunt number Seven.
    @Pikataro- You've obtained a larvitar!; You are currently battling grunt number Grunt number ten.
    @wolfwhispers- You've defeated Grunt number four and obtained 150 poke!;And uh you know you post the same battle twice? xD
    @Rubii Naruto- Interesting battle
    @Candy Christina- Approved
    @DrAcO ToRpEdO- Approved

0-0-0-0

Professer Angelus breaths a sigh of relief as she looks on the oncoming trainers that have come to her aid, she looks at the other trainers strangely and then manages to escape her confines and observe the battling trainers strangely. "Wow..Your the new trainers right? Wow, so young and you already have so much talent I'm impressed." Angelus says rubbing her wrists which obviously had markings from where the tape had been wrapped around her hands. Still observing the battles and began to ponder where these trainers came from, but then the Dark Grunts who hadn't been defeated and weren't battling were swearing and cursing.

"Okay you like b(tatat)! Where are the charms?! We've turned this place upside down and there is not a damn charm to be found in the crap lab!" One of the grunts yelled. Angelus ended up being picked up by the collar of her white lab coat and pinned against the wall. Angelus started to laugh in a hysterical laughter.

"Oh, oh this is to funny! You think the charms are HERE?" Angelus llaughed hysterically.

"Word on the street is you know where to find them, and you know how much those charms are needed for our plans." The dark grunt deepened the grip on her lab coat in anger.

"I'm studying the LEGEND I don't have the actual thing!" Angelus laughed hystericallu.

"Damn it!" The grunt yelled throwing her against the bookshelf in anger.

"You'll never be able to get the hand on those charms. 'When the people from a different world come to the Pokemon world the charm of their favor will come to them' No one else can find them. I may be the greatest Professer in all of Acies but I'm surely not great hero." The Professer sat up retorting back still quite in a laughing state.

ooc:Woot 600th post <3

Last edited:

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    The fight: Grass vs Bug

"Weedle, poison sting!" the Team Dark grunt told his pokemon.

"Wee-dllle!" the poison bug jumped at Bulbasaur, stinger ready to stab.

"Too easy." Reina grinned. "Dodge, and tackle it from behind."

Bulbasaur barely managed to dodge the bug, and threw his weight into Weedle from the back. Weedle shreaked as it was thrown forward.

"Weedle!" the Team Dark idiot gasped.

"Like I said...." Reina pushed some hair from her eyes. "A pokemon a novice can beat. But a trainer even using such a weak pokemon is even more ignorant then a novice."

Weedle struggled to it's feet, and looked menincingly at Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur only glared back in response.

"But you're just starting out right? I don't see any other pokemon with you." the grunt objected.

"I'm hardly the novice." Reina smirked. "But then again, idiots don't understand much do they?"

"Why you... you....."

"Don't strain yourself thinking up a response. Take your time." Reina laughed. "I'll just go take a nap in the meantime."

"Weedle! Forget attacking the plant! Use Poison Sting on the girl!" the grunt roared in anger.

Reina jerked back in surprise.

"Bulba... Bulbasaur!" Bulbasaur dived in front of Reina, and took the poison sting in his side.

"Bulbasaur?" Reina looked livid. "Get up and tackle that bug into the atmosphere."

Bulbasaur pulled himself to his feet. Being he was a plant, ment the poison attack didn't do much dammage. He then growled lightly and rushed forward, striking the Weedle so hard it flew back into it's own trainer's face.

"Ow!" the grunt yelped and recalled his pokemon. "I won't forget this you little twerp!" he rushed off, with Reina flipping him the bird at his back.

"Moron...." she sighed.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (Etto... I should probably post up titles for the chapters as well...)

Dai 1 Shou, Paato 1 - Torappu! Koto ga Dekiru Mizu-chan ha Ikinokoreru Ka?
    Chapter 1, Part 1 - Trapped! Can Mizu-chan Survive?

---

Dai 1 Shou, Paato 2 - Geemu Oobaa, Kin-kun! Sui Supiritto no Shouri!
    Chapter 1, Part 2 - Game Over, Kin-kun! The Water Spirit's Victory!

The battle raged on, Mukkuru against Yogiras. Kin-kun versus Mizu-chan, as Mizu liked to refer each as. Kin-kun, after all, was around her age, maybe a bit older. As Bara hit Mukkuru with yet another Iron Head, followed up by a Bite, Mukkuru continued to Tackle her, but barely harming her.

"So, your eyes..." Kin stated, pointing at Mizu's eyes. Mizu immediately blushed.

"Wh-what about them?" she stuttered. Everyone besides the adults always told her she was a freak because of her eyes.

"Nothing." Kin gave a slight smile, then commanded Mukkuru to Tackle Bara. Finally, Mizu couldn't take it anymore.

"OK! Shinsei Bara-chan! Finish Mukkuru off with Dragon Dance followed up by another Iron Head!" Mizu commanded. Her commands had gotten through, for Bara was shrouded in an even more crimson red light than she currently was, and headed straight for Mukkuru. Before the bird could fly up and dodge (its reflexes for stunningly pathetic for a Mukkuru like itself), Bara hit it head-on, knocking it into Kin. After a few seconds of trying to get up, Mukkuru lost consciousness. Sighing, Kin called back Mukkuru and looked at Mizu.

"It's over. Get lost," Mizu said in a cold voice. It was unlike her to speak this way, but she couldn't stand to have him cause any more trouble than he already had. Kin let out yet another small smile.

"Your eyes are quite unique," he remarked, still smiling. "You're definitely one-of-a-king, Mizu Hime. May we meet again." He walked up to her and began leaning in towards her. Mizu's face went a bright crimson. But, wait! You're only a pixel character, right? You aren't real! You'll never be!!! Mizu thought hastily. As Kin's lips pressed softly against her cheek, Mizu lost her balance and tripped, causing Kin to jump back in surprise.

"Hmm... So that's your reaction..." he muttered. Without another word, he walked away quietly, leaving an even more confused Mizu on the ground. After a few moments, Bara walked over to Mizu to see if she were alright.

"I-I'm fine, Bara-chan..." Mizu muttered. "It's just..." She touched her cheek gently, then let go. "Just who is he?" she asked herself. In the meantime, she looked around, and noticed other trainers either finishing up battles with similar people, or ones just starting their battle. Are they actual people stuck in the game like me? she wondered, still blushing from earlier.

"Well, you're alright, right Bara-chan?" Mizu asked in a concerned tone. The Yogiras nodded, and Mizu sighed, knowing everything would be OK...

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
    g(Ok ill battle bellsprout then, unless its taken which i didnt spot, but ill just replace the names and attacks then.)

Complete darkness. "Urgh what happened?" Marc's head pounded and he had a big gash from where he had fallen. Slowly flashbacks came back to his mind. Buying the newest game, getting his ds. Then there was that light, what was that anyway? Marc looked over his surroundings, and then checket out himself. He appeared to be in some kind of forest, did manhattan have forests? He was ok except for his bleeding knee, which he quickly bound with a napkin.

"Woosh" Something jumped passed. Something green with knife-like arms.

"Whoa watch it" Marc got knocked over by it and fell on the ground.

"Scy Scyther!" Wait, did it say scyther? Marc eyed the being carefully. Was this a pokemon?

"Wha, wha ... are you a pokemon?" The scyther started at him, and then jumped into a tree. Marc took out his handy dandy pokemon fieldbook and looked up the information of scyther.

"Yup that was a scyther alright" Marc muttered out loud. Then he spun around and walked through the forest, looking at his surroundings.
    <Wow cool, is Proffessor oak gonna pop up and make me say my name, my rivals name, and then i have to do some kind of intro to get my first pokemon?> Marc jumped around in exitement, a real pokemon world, his wish had finally come true.

"Get your hands off me, you filthy pig!" Someone yelled nearby

"Argh stop biting you *beeb*" Someone in black kicked what appeared to be a woman whos hands where tied behind her back.

"Dont you dare touch those pokeballs!" Marc looked to his side, and he could see who she directed the question to. A grunt was bending over a heep of pokeballs, grabbing one himself.

< Wow a pokemon!> Marc ran over, not thinking about the danger and picked up a pokeball.

"Hey what are you doing here!" A grunt pushed him away.

"Oh yeah? Well, I won the national pokemon championship for pokemon topaz!" Marc shouted

"Haha dont make me laugh kid" The grunt didnt bother look around. Marc in his anger threw a pokeball.

"Go........ uhh?" He waited for a pokemon to appear and out of a pokeball came a small green pokemon. "Go chikorita!" The chikorita looked around in surprise and saw who called him.

"Chiko Chika?" The Chikorita seemed to have accepted him already.

"Alright a chikorita, i trained one of those before! Lets see, starter, oh right you have tackle!" The chikorita nodded in reply

"Youre a freaking pokedex kid?" The grunt got frustrated and threw a pokeball"

"Bell, Bellsprout" A leethe bellsprout jumped out.

"Haha you need a leaf stone to evolve it to its final evolution!" Marc laughed at the embarrased grunt,

"Shut it kid!" The grunt called his bellsprout. "Bellsprout pound that chikorita into the ground!" "wow that rhymed"

"What a loser..." Rhyming? this was a pokemon battle. As he said it the bellsprout jumped up and unleashed a mighty pound on chikorita.

"Wait, chiko? Dang, counter with tackle!" Chikorita jumped up and knocked down the bellsprout. "Another one, keep sending them, thats right" Mac kept praising the little chikorita as she tackled the bellsprout.

"Bellsprout, nooo!" The grunt tried to grab his bellsprout.

"Chikorita use growl!" Chikorita growled at the grunt, and he and his pokemon ran away. Chikorita jumped into Marc's arms.

"Yeah we own!" Chikorita gave him a weird expression and Marc got embarrased. "Well, uhh are you lvl six now? or does it work some other way here?"

"Chiko?"

"Of course" Marc sighed. Suddenly he remembered the woman, he ran over to her and saw there was already a group of people standing there.

"She was yelling after the fleeing grunts, something about charms." Marc walked over to her in hope of an explanation.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Chapter 3: The Full Power of Both Sides! The Battle Ends!

"Hah, your Eevee is pathetic... my Poochyena was battling at the equivelant of a Level four!" Laughed the grunt, as Poochyena started squirming. "Now he wants to really fight! Hah!"

"Crap, how can we beat this foe? I don't have anything that can help me... and now they are playing at full, while we're exhausted." Said Jacob to himself as he tried to think up a good plan to use. 'Wait... maybe physical warfare isn't the best way to do this... Eevee knows Tail Whip, all I have to do is cut its defense... a lot.' "Eevee, use Tail Whip!"

"Vee!" (T: Are you crazy? That thing will murder me!) Yelled Eevee. "Eeveeve!" (T: I won't do it, even if you gave me everything!) Eevee then sat down, and refused to fight.

"Nooo!" Yelled Jacob in response to his pokemon's disobedience. "Please, I need you to battle! I promise to get you anything, and I mean it! Just do Tail Whip on Poochyena!" Eevee considered it, but shook her head.

"This is stupid... kill the Eevee, use Tackle!" Yelled the Grunt who got tired of waiting. Poochyena quickly slammed into Eevee, nearly knocking her out. "Finish it off!"

"Umm.... Rock Throw!" Yelled Jacob before tossing a rock, injuring Poochyena a little. "Eevee, attack now while it is disoriented! Tackle!" Eevee looked over and saw the Poochyena still recovering from the rock, and slammed into it, doing some damage... enough to make it really weak. "Finish off the Poochyena! Tackle attack!" Eevee dashed towards Poochyena, intent to defeat its opponent to avoid a powerful attack like the earlier one.

"Grr... Tackle Attack Poochyena!" Yelled the grunt. Poochyena dashed in towards Eevee to please his master, and to end a pointless struggle. They came closer and closer until they collided.

SMASH!!!

"Eevee!" Yelled Jacob as Eevee fell to the ground unconscious. "No... I lose." The Team Dark Grunt then laughed.

"You fail... you will always fail! Poochyena, kill the boy! Splatter his blood throughout the laboratory!" Yelled the grunt, but not a moment later, Poochyena fell down, unconscious. "Wh- bu- guh.... NO!!!" the grunt then returned his pokemon before walking over to Eevee, and placing his foot on it. "Grr... you will die Eevee!" But before he could put more pressure on, Jacob slammed his fist into the grunts nose, then kicked him through the door.

"And that's called being a poor sport. You want more!?" Yelled Jacob. The grunt snorted before running away... for now. "Phew... I hope everyone else who came in is doing fine." Jacob then returned his Eevee.

Years
    ~
    Angel often got into troublesome predicaments because of her nature but this time, it was just...unfair. She sat up and dusted herself off, one minute she had been turning on her DS and the next thing she knew, she was sitting in a dusty looking lab. Papers were strewn across the floor and raised voices that were shouting could be heard. What was going on?

"I don't have the charms! I study the legend, I don't have the actual thing!" a voice floated across the room. Angel stood up and suddenly nearly tripped over something on the floor. She picked it up and examined it, it was a spherical shape, half red and half white with a button in the middle; a pokeball to be exact. Angel gaped at, she had a feeling she may have been sucked into the pokemon game. "Oh, dear. This is not going to be good"

Angel peeked into the clearing, many trainers and seemingly an evil corporation or something grunts were battling it out. A woman was leaning against a wall, laughing at the grunts as they grinded their teeth in frustration. One of the grunts spotted her and shouted, "hey look! there's a girl peeking in! get her!" The grunt ran forward and unleashed a pokeball as she ducked back into what looked like a resource room, A taillow and grunt followed her. "get back here you meddling kid, I'll deal with you quick" Angel clenched her teeth, the grunt unleashed his taillow on her. Taking a risk, she threw the pokeball, "go whatever is in there!" she yelled. A vulpix pops out, looking around conspicuously. "pah, you think you can beat me?!" the grunt shouts, "taillow use peck!" The taillow began swooping down towards vulpix. "Vulpix, ember attack now!" vulpix countered.

Angel took a step back uncertainly as the battle continued, taillow unleashing pecks and vulpix breathing embers everywhere. She was even more frightened by the unexpected can of fuel of the side of the desk near where the fight was...

Last edited:

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
    OOC: Here's comes.....ME

Vivi was standing in from of the Sentret with the cyndaquil by his side. The other grunt stood there ready to attack. The minutes passed before Vivi asked "What the hell do i do?"

The Grunt burst out laughing and nearly chocked, "BUAHAHAHA, are you telling me you have no idea how to battle, your pathetic kid, I should of know the way you walk around with that black mask"

Vivi,s eyes shun with anger, if there was one thing he couldn't stand it was people insulting his face "THAT IS MY FACE YA BIG BAFOON" He yelled angrily. The grunt gave him a weird look as Vivi calmed down a bit. "Okay ill give this a try...Uuuum...tackle?" Vivi ordered/asked. The cyndaquil Nodded and lit his fire on his back and charged at the unprepared Sentret knocking it a metre away.

"Hey where did you learn to fight? Try to distract me and then attack me, what a devious plan you little rat!" The grunt flared angrily.

Vivi cocked his head ".......Plan...Oh yes uuuh, that was my plan" Vivi responded trying to strengthen his position. "I think im getting the hang of this, Tackle again Cyndaquil" Vivi said as Cyndaquil charged up another attack.

"Not this time fink rat, Use tackle as well Sentret" The grunt ordered and the Sentret retaliated with a swift dodge of cyndaquil's attack before hitting him hard from behind.

"Oh God Oh god oh god" Vivi muttered nervously holding his hat and said "Uh...Quick use tackle again". Cyndaquil got up and gave the Sentret a threatening look before charging at it again. Just then Vivi got an idea. Cyndaquil was about to hit Sentret but then Vivi shouted "STOP cyndaquil".

Cyndaquil stopped and looked confused at Vivi. The grunt and his Sentret also gave him confused looks. "What the hell kid, are you insane? This isn't how you battle, do you even know the word tactic?" The grunt shouted at Vivi.

Vivi, s eyes shun bright and said with a cunning voice "Tactic oh yes I do know that because now your Sentret won't expect a...TACKLE" Vivi called jumping with the last word and Cyndaquil burst into the totally unprepared Sentret for maximum damage. The Sentret wobbled from side to side before falling over, defeated.

"Grrrrr, for this time you had the better tricks but ill be back" He threatened before Re-calling Sentret and running of into the distance.

"Phew, that was certainly something" Vivi said smiling, before turning to the cyndaquil "Thanks for your help little buddy" Vivi said kindly patting its head. The cyndaquil nodded happily. Vivi only then noticed that various other people were around him fending of grunts too. "Oh my" Vivi said grasping his hat again "Allot of fighting"

He looked inside where a few grunts pushed the lady he had seen into a bookshelf. "H-hey leave the lady alone" Vivi called "Cyndaquil, tackle that grunt (B-but dont hurt him to much ok?). Cyndaquil nodded and ran into the Grunt knocking him to the floor. Vivi then ran into the room and jumped calling "Get out and leave the lady alone before I make Cyndaquil attack you with full power". The grunt gave him and the professor a angry glare before getting up and leaving the room.

Vivi looked at the lady and waddled over to her and removed the ties on her. "Are you ok miss? I hope they didn't hurt you"

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Name: Ashley Kalin

Personality: Ashley is pretty much an upbeat and cheerful person, who enjoys meeting and hanging out with friends and is very loyal. She seems to have little to no fear, except with height in which case she is terrified, which more often than not gets her into trouble. Although she can be clever at times, she mostly acts on impulse and instinct. She hates to be criticized or lose at anything but not to the point of being a sore loser. Being very active, she has little patience for being idle for any period of time when there are better things to do. Also she tends to be a little too naive and trusting.

History: Ashley lived a pretty typical life, but as she got older, she and her parents grew farther and farther apart, finding it hard to understand each other. They complained frequently that she never seemed to have any real ambitions or wanted to accomplish anything, and she always retorted that when she found something she wanted to do, she did it, even if it didn't seem very important to them. Her parents worried that she would grow never making anything out of herself.

On her next birthday, her parents gave her Pokemon Dark, but she was a little surprised by it because although she'd watched the anime and heard all about from her friends, she wasn't much of a video game player. However, to make her parents happy, she went to her room to play it only to be sucked into the game. Kind of an weird way for a game to begin, isn't it?

Appearance: Ashley is about 5'2" and is slightly muscular because of her active nature and tanned from spending a lot of time outside. She has long, blonde hair with bangs that kind of swoop over her forehead, stopping just above her eyes. Her eyes are soft and blue. For clothes, she usually wears a green, short sleeved shirt, light blue jeans, and green sneakers with white markings. In the game, she carries her necessities around in a dark blue backpack.

Rp sample:

Spoiler:

Hmm... I guess my favorite Pokemon is Umbreon but several come in a close second.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    @ Rii - You defeated the dark grunt and received 150 poke
    @Draco - You defeated the dark grunt and received 150 poke; you have received a chikorita
    @-Rubii Naruto - You've defeatetd the dark grunt and received 150 poke
    @dragonqueen - You've received a Vulpix!; I don't believe there was a gas can there but whatever o.0 I can work with it
    @CyndaquilMorph- You've defeated the Dark Grunt and received 150 poke
    @Namora- Aprooved
    @Pikataro - Sorry I didn't get to your post gome! You've received a larvitar!; you've defeated dark grunt and received 150 poke
    0-0-0-0-0

As the last of the dark grunts were being beat off Angelus ran into her desk and grabbed a few things that glittered slightly and hid them in her pocket, and watched the battling once more a very solumn look uponst her face. She then turned her eyes uponst Vivi and Marc who had ome to see if she was alright. "Yes, yes I'm fine. They were actually looking for something but it's no time to discuss it now.."She murmured to the two as she still saw the grunts that had yet to battle anyone. "We'd better be careful, there are still a few of tose atrocious people upstairs.." Angelus whispered solumly and clasping her hand around her pocket.

-Flashback (A few days earlier)-

Angelus was looking around doing a report on the mysterys of pokemon, a elder mysteriously appeared before her desk."Woa how the hell did you get in here old man?!" Angelus cried.

"Professer Angelus, are you not?" The elderly man whispered.

"Yea, thats me." Angelus responded. Looking at him quizzically.

"In three days their will be several trainers who have come to rescue you, please give them these charms." The elder mumbled placing several charms on her desk.Angelus let out a gasp in surprise.

"But, these are-" Angelus was unable to finish her sentence, the man had dissappeared. Angelus grabbed the charms and looked at them in awe. "So many different colors..These are.."

0-0-0-0End Flashback 0-0-0-0-0-

"So what the elder said was true..These are the trainers.." Angelus thought to herself solumnly.

Last edited:

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    "Glad to see your not hurt." Reina mumbled as she walked over with the Bulbasaur. She was sure the Professor had said her name somewhere along the time she had walked over, but she couldn't be certain of it.

"Bulba bulbasar." the grass pokemon smiled as he remembered Professer Angelus. She had always treated the pokemon nicely.

Reina sighed. "I doubt very much now is the time to talk. What I want to know is exactely what is going on here. I've already figured out this isn't a dream. So that only leves this as a reality."

She thought it over. She'd been in bed about to play her newest game. Pokemon Dark. She also had the light version as well, since she could never resist grabbing every pokemon game she could get her hands on. She currently had every game out so far.

But the point was none of the other games had ever produced a result like this one. The only thing she could guess was that somehow she'd been pulled into that game the moment she switched it on.

Often she had dreamed of going to other worlds, escaping the home she lothed so much. And her parents rediculas arguments.

"Bulba bulba...." the grass pokemon nuzzled against her leg.

Reina flinched at the contact, and frowned slightly. Was that pokemon..... invaiding her personal bubble? She had never been one for contact from anyone. Let alone a small animal of sorts with a plant bulb on it's back.

"Idiot, I said we don't have time to mess around." she snapped. It came out sounding a bit more harshly then she actually ment. But she had already decided. If this was real and she was to have a pokemon it was to be the best. Not some weak little cry baby.

Bulbasaur winced and looked a little hurt. "Bulba? Bulbasaur bulba...." He wasn't used to being spoken to so harshly, and it showed in his quivering voice, as his eyes shone with unshed tears.

"Return!" Reina pointed Bulbasaur's pokeball directly over him. "We'll have to work on that. Won't we?" she grinned, already deciding to take Bulbasaurs training as a personal challange.

"Bulba?" he prosted wekly as he was once more sucked inside.

Reina turned to the Professor. "I'm Reina by the way. Reina Moore." she refrained from offering a handshake. "Where is this anyway?" she gestured with her arms at the surrounding lands.

A small flock of Pidgey flew by overhead and into a forest, water sparkled on leaves and in little puddles. There even appeared to be a mountain far off in the distance. All in all it was quite a lovely sight.

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Since it looks like you still got some starters going

im guessing SU's are still open since it doesn't say otherwise...

Name: Gustavo "Tavo" Rebello

Personality: Although most people see Tavo as the kind of guy who'll never do anything with his life because he is just-not-good-enough, he is actually the kind of guy who'll never do anything with his life because h is just-too-bored. He is amazingly sharp, and has a lot of experience with life, and basically being in the short end of the stick. Although he used to have an anger problem, he learned to suppress it in "juvi", and is now much more calm and analytical. He is cold, to a mathematical level, and views people as numbers, and conditions rather than… people. Lastly, though he doesn't look t,Tavo is most definitely a romantic.

History: Gustavo always had a sort-of anger management problem. This brought him many problems with his family, friends, and in school. The constant disapproval from his peers, teachers, and society in general, led him to try and get away from it all through alcohol. He started drinking as soon as he turned fourteen, and was caught twice with alcohol in school, leading to his expulsion, and short stint in "juvi", at the age of sixteen. On New Year's Eve, after turning seventeen, he was set free due to good conduct, and was escorted home. As soon as he was left alone though, he ran away from home, and on his way to the liquor shop, stole an expensive-looking cell phone from a girl's purse. Much to his dismay though, as soon as he checked it, he noticed it was actually a Nintendo DS with Pokemon: Light in it. (We do get to choose which one we get right?)

Appearance: He has thick, black hair, which he keeps buzzed short, and has a short 'piocha' (don't know the term in English, pretty much the facial hair is exclusively on the chin, but it's really short and leveled). He has large dark brown eyes, long eyelashes, and thick lips. He is also pretty short, though he stopped caring about this for while now. Other notable features of him are two small scars on his face, one underneath his right eyebrow, and another under his left eye at the height of his cheekbone.His usual attire consists of a white o black V-neck, unfaded jeans, a thin white belt, and black Sambas. This, of course, is for hot to chilly temperatures. When it gets hot, he also has a black, thick jacket with a furry hoodie, black gloves, and a black beanie as well.

Rp sample:Taken from CTFx' Pokemon Wars: The Alpha (wow. it's been a while)

Spoiler:

Starter: I'll take:

Name:Squirtle
    Lvl:5
    Personality:Relaxed

... if you would be so kind

My Favorite Pokemon is:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.