• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Acies Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
Years
  • Chapter One

"Wha-? W-where am I? Was I sucked into the DS or something? This looks exactly like the laboratory in the game…" Harper whispered to herself as she observed her surroundings. The area seemed harmless at first but then she overheard yelling in another room not too far from where she stood. It sounded like a battle was going on but she couldn't interpret it for sure. She ran over to the room and noticed a few Team Dark grunts attempting to steal from Professor Angelus.

"What's going on?" Harper nervously asked looking on as the grunts grabbed some of the items. She could see the professor standing helplessly as well as a few Pokeballs located nearby.

"I have an idea…" She said as she ran over and picked up a Pokeball. "Okay, let's see if I can do this right… Pokeball, let's go!"

The Pokeball burst open to reveal a blue penguin Pokemon known as Piplup. One of the grunts almost instantly made her way over to the two and sent out a Cleffa.

"Hah, try and beat this, you pathetic little suck up. You think you'll be able to stop Team Dark? Don't make me laugh. Your stupid penguin won't do squat to my Cleffa." The woman in a black uniform with a D labeled on it sinisterly remarked.

"That's so rude! Piplup, show that grunt who's the boss around here! Use Bubblebeam!" Harper commanded it.

"Piiiiip!" Piplup cried out as it released an array of bubbles from its tiny beak.

"Cleffa, attack with Magical Leaf!" The woman ordered abruptly.

"Cleff, Cleff!" Cleffa exclaimed as it jumped high into the air. It spun around to release a large amount of rainbow colored leaves that sliced through the bubbles and slam right into Piplup.

"Piplup, hang in there, please! Let's try Peck!" Harper yelled to the spunky penguin Pokemon.

Piplup performed a backflip while it was still in the air and headed straight toward Cleffa as its beak shined bright white. It slammed head on into the pink puff ball and sent it right into one of the nearby walls of the lab.

"How dare you even lay a finger on my poor baby! Cleffa, you okay sweetheart? That's it! No fooling around this time! Sweet Kiss-Shadow Ball combination! Now!" The Team Dark grunt shouted in frustration.

"Cleffaaaaa!" The Starshape Pokemon cried as it blew tons of kisses towards Piplup. It then jumped up to send down a Shadow Ball. Piplup was smacked with the Sweet Kisses, confusing it, and hit brutally with the Shadow Ball.

"Piplup! Please, use Bubblebeam!" Harper exclaimed in hopes that it would be able to withstand its injuries a little bit longer.

"Oh no you don't, Cleffa, Magical Leaf!" The grunt shouted once again.

Cleffa jumped and spun around, releasing rainbow colored leaves towards Piplup. Piplup gracefully dodged the leaves and aimed Bubblebeam right at Cleffa. The bubbles raced towards the pink Pokemon and attacked it right in its weak spot. Cleffa fell to the floor immediately in an unconscious stupor.

"Such a weak Pokemon…ugh. Return! Argh.." The lady angrily remarked as she made a run for it out of the laboratory.

"Wow…that was nerve-wracking…Are you alright Piplup?" Harper asked as she looked down at the young blue penguin.

"LUUUUUP!" Piplup fell over and fainted as well.

"Hehehe…I guess I pushed it too hard….whoops." Harper said sounding somewhat clueless.

~

OOC: Ugh, this post was horrible. Sorry, I haven't roleplayed in a while because I've been busy with school so I'm a little rusty now. I also apologize for this being late. x_x

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Ashley fell through space for what seemed like forever before landing on something hard with a thud. "Ouch...," she groaned. "Did I fall out of bed or something?" Opening her eyes, she saw the clear, blue sky above her and a large laboratory nearby that looked strangely familiar. She stood up and stared at the structure, trying to make since of what happened. "Hmmm.... The last thing I remember is going to my room to play that Pokemon Dark game, and then I felt like I was being pulled somewhere. Am I just having some crazy dream?"

Shaking her head in disbelief, she pinched herself on her arm. "Owww.... Feels pretty real to me, but how?" Her eyes widened in shock when she realized the truth. "That looks just like the laboratory from the game! There's no way! It's only a game, isn't it? This I've gotta check out!" She entered the laboratory only to be greeted with sheer chaos. People wearing long, black robes with a red 'D' on it were having Pokemon battles with some trainers everywhere she looked.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second! Pokemon? Trainers? Bad guys in black? I think I'm inside the game somehow. This is so awesome! Where do I sign up to join in? she wondered, feeling a wave of excitement rush through her. Feeling something roll up against her foot, Ashley looked down to see a pokeball. She picked it up and held it gently in her hands, staring at it in awe. "Wow, a real pokeball. Wonder what's inside...."

Footsteps sounded upstairs, and Ashley looked up to see one of the grunts walking down the steps, a Caterpie on his shoulder. "Hey!" he yelled, running toward her. "There's another of those snooping kids that are trying to ruin everything! Go get her, Caterpie!" The small caterpillar jumped off his shoulder, landing a few feet from Ashley.

"My first battle already! This is much funner than just playing it on my DS. Ok, come on out whoever you are." She threw the pokeball out in the air and watched as a red light jumped from it to the ground, revealing a blue, black, and gold Pokemon that somewhat resembled a lion cub. Yawning, it looked around the room, apparently confused about what was happening. "Hey, a Shinx! That's one of my all-time favorites." Interestingly enough, the Shinx had four blue paws, which Ashley knew meant something, but she had to rack her brain for several seconds before she could figure it out. "Oh, you're a girl Shinx."

"Shi?" the Shinx asked, giving her a funny look like she'd grown an extra head or something. Ashley got the feeling that she'd offended her somehow. Perhaps she would be upset as well if someone had to think before realizing that she was a girl.

Growing impatient, the grunt groaned, "Are we going to battle or what? Tackle it!" The Caterpie charged at Shinx, who dodged the smaller Pokemon easily.

"Good job, Shinx! Now you use Tackle, too!" Ashley's face fell when the Pokemon turned its nose up, refusing to follow her commands. She was still angry.....

Meanwhile, the grunt's eyes glinted with amusement. "Now's our chance! Try String Shot before they can pull it together! Silk shot from Caterpie's mouth, wrapping around Shinx's legs. "Great! Now swing it around!" With a grunt, the caterpillar grabbed hold of the end of the string and swung Shinx into the wall, injuring her but also knocking her loose. Shinx climbed back to her feet but looked less confident than before.

Crouching down to talk to Shinx, Ashley said,"I'm really sorry about making you mad, Shinx.... We need to work together if we're going to beat them. Can you forgive me and help me win this battle?" After thinking for a few moments, the Pokemon slowly nodded. "Great! Now let's show them that they can't use you for a yo-yo!"

"Shinx!" Shinx agreed, growling fiercely at Caterpie.

(Oops. Gotta go. I'll finish this battle when I get back)

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • @Rii-Glad to saee you made your post longer!
    @drunk - Aprooved just make sure to post in the role-play this time haha.
    @Candy Christina- Oh no Piplup fainted Dx; and i's fine if it was terrible, beginning of role-play post are always kinda, weird.
    @namore- You've obtained a shinx.
    -----------------------------
    Angelus looked at the trainers who had beat off most of the grunts, and took out a pokeball herself. "Alright take care of the rest of these fools in my lab, this has gone on long enough." Angelus said, throwing the pokeball revealing a very eery looking pokemon. It was a dusknoir and didn't look to happy about Angelus being treated like crap.

"Dusknoir.." The voice of the pokemon echoed throughout the lab, the remaining grunts were very startled at the fact that Angelus having a very strong-looking pokemon.

"Get out of here all of you before Spooky kicks your ases, I said get out!" Angelus yelled and with this the grunts didn't wanna tangle with the very furious dusknoir, all of them ran out faster then the speed of light.Angelus looked at all the trainers and sighed. "I'm very sorry for all this, I didn't think what the elder said is true..." Angelus murmured but hen continued. "They caught me off guard and tied me up looking for something, Luckily they didn't find it. The elder told me to give these to you so a appreciation of thanks.." Angelus voice trailed off as she held several beautiful looking pendents up."They aren't adressed to a specific person so you can rake any one of them , but keep them safe." Angelus mumbled.Angelus then walked over to the table and handed each off them a pokedex and a poketch. (Sorry I forgot what the latest version is.)

"Take these, and go on a journey. Make many friends, and strive to be the best. That is the only way you can return to your world. You may keep the pokemon you battled with. They will be your starters, I expect great things from you, don't let me down." Angelus said and waited for the trainers response.

------------------------
    The pendents you can choose from
    ------------------------
    -Platinum Pendent
    -Ruby Pendent-Taken by dragonqueen0210
    -Topaz Pendent-Taken by wolfwhispers
    -Sapphire Pendent- Reserved by Pikataro
    -Emerald Pendent-Taken by Rii
    -Opal Pendent-Taken by CyndaquilMorph
    -Aquamarine Pendent-Taken by Drunk
    -Diamond Pendent
    -Pearl Pendent
    (Will add more if I need to)
    ----------------------
    Chapter 2: Route 1, The beggining of a journey!

Congratulations you've made it as a trainer, Route 1 is the beginning of your epic journey to win the Acies League, this is your first stop, there aren't to many pokemon to catch here and no trainers to battle but, it's your first stop on your long treacherous journey

(trying this feature out to limit the cluttering of posts in one section , if anyone has a problem with it PM me or ask inn ooc thread kay thanks)

Max Post Availability: 3

Pokemon that you can find here:​

Name:Rattata
    Nature: Random
    Lvl:2-3
    Attacks:Tackle,Tail Whip

Name:Pidgey
    Nature:Random
    Lvl:2-3
    Attacks:Tackle

Name: Poocheyena
    Nature: Random
    Lvl:4
    Attacks: Tackle

Name:ZigZagoon
    Nature:Random
    Lvl:3-4
    Attacks:Tackle, Growl

------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry I made the battles end so early, I wanted to get this role-play started. Sorry >_<, Oh and ooc thread is up so if you need something from me and can't pm , don't post ooc here, go to the out of character thread kay thanks <3

Last edited:

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
  • Vivi was amazed to see the dusknoir; it looked very scary in real life. After it was gone and Angela offered the pendants Vivi was amazed to see that she was actually giving them away. Vivi looked at them all but one of them seemed to stand out. Vivi took the opal pendant and stored it in a hidden pocket in his hat. Right now he was more happy then worried though; he had received a pokemon and still couldn't believe it.

"Many thanks professor" Vivi said shacking her hand before leaving out the door. "Uhm...Come back for now Cyndaquil" Vivi called recalling his pokemon. "Okay what do I have, I have a pokedex, a poketch, the weird pendant, 150 poke and 5 pokeballs perfect to start a journey.

He waddled towards route one, the idea of travelling alone scared him and he hoped some others might join him. He looked around; route 1 seemed to be a pleasant unpopulated path with many trees and tall grass. Vivi pulled himself together and made his way for a small hill he saw not to far away. As he arrived he searched the surroundings for what pokemon there may be.

"Hmmm let's see, I can see pidgey and zigzagoon but there may be more" Vivi mumbled in thought. "To bad there's not any pokemon I like to train, it's like that in every pokemon game". Vivi advanced threw a group of trees as a pidgey suddenly swooped down and looked at him in a challenging manner. "Ooooh cool my first wild pokemon battle" Vivi said grinning before getting out his pokeball. "Go go Cyndaquil" He called releasing his partner.

Cyndaquil appeared and lit his fire ready to start a battle. The pidgey started to attack first as it swooped down readying a tackle. "Dodge Cyndaquil" Vivi called and cyndaquil did so "Great work, wow this is cool, now use leer". Cyndaquil looked the pidgey straight in the eye in a threatening manner. The pidgey looked uncomfortable and took a step back. "Great now try tackle" Vivi ordered as Cyndaquil hit into the pidgey, the pidgey got thrown quite a distance loosing a large amount of energy and going K.O (dont want to make wild battles to long)

"Woo, experience points" Vivi smiled happily, he haddend felt so alive in ages. "Come back cyndaquil" He said recalling his friend and continuing on. He saw a tree and rested by it. He looked around and said "Looks like im halfway threw this route, time for a quick rest" He leaned against the tree and closed his eyes enjoying the peace.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Journey begins

( Ohh, can I have the Emerald Pendant? )

Reina waited behind the others, and when she was given a pendent and a pokedex by the professor she quitely bowed her head in thanks before slipping the pendent around her neck.

It was a pretty color. The same stone for her birthday she thought suddenly. She then opened the pokedex to get a better look at it, almost dropping it when it spoke in a clear computer like voice.

"This is a pokedex for trainer Reina Moore. If lost or stolen I cannot be replaced. I am a high tech device for the purpose of recording pokemon information and providing information."

"Wow...." Reina looked impressed, then shrugged, and placed the pokedex in her bag. "I guess I'll be seeing you then Professor."

Reina took one last look at the Professor's pokemon and grinned. Now that was a powerhouse pokemon. She needed something like that, something big and powerful and could scare the crap out of anyone.

She walked along route one for a bit, before a lone Rattata lept out at her.

"Ratta!" the small mouse yelled in challange.

"Way too common." Reina sighed. "But I suppose Bulbasaur could use the experence. Bulbasaur appear!" she tossed the pokemon's pokeball into the air, and he appeared in a bright flash of light.

"Bulba!" he growled, more then ready for a good fight.

"Tackle it!" Reina yelled, and Bulbasaur charged forward straight at the Rattata, who dodged to the side, and hit Bulbasaur with a tackle of her own.

Bulbasaur winced lightly from the attack.

"Don't just stand there! Keep attacking it!" Reina snapped.

Bulbasaur winced, but ran forward bashing his head into the Rattata's. Rattata shook it's head slightly, and tried to tackle Bulbasaur again.

"Dodge.... then tackle again." Reina said calmly.

This time Bulbasaur's tackle knocked the Rattata several feet back. Rattata growled lightly as she struggled to stand. "Rat....rattata..." she fell over, as the rest of her energy seemed to leave her.

"Action time." Reina smirked as she pulled out an empty pokeball. "Go!" she tossed it at the Rattata who was pulled in with a flash of red light.

The ball shook back and forth as Reina waited to see if she had made the capture.

( Uhh, I also wanted to ask do we all start off with lv 5 attack or can we pick the attacks? Cause I noticed the person with Piplup ordering attacks no lv 5 Piplup has. )

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • (Time to finish my battle! :badsmile:)

"Don't be intimidated by that electric kitten, Caterpie! Tackle!" the grunt shouted, but he seemed a little shaken, as well as his Pokemon by Shinx's sudden change in attitude. Throwing itself forward, the caterpillar-like Pokemon attempted to ram Shinx.

"Dodge and Tackle it!" Ashley ordered, smiling proudly when the Pokemon obeyed. Shinx jumped to the side and slammed into Caterpie's side as it passed by, knocking it to the ground. Shaking its head, it stood back on its feet, injured but still able to fight.

Apparently unconcerned with the hit that his Pokemon had just taken, the grunt smiled smugly and yelled, "Ok, Caterpie. Use String Shot like before!" The little Pokemon opened its mouth and shot the sticky string straight toward Shinx. Shinx tried to dodge it, but caught him on the front leg. If something wasn't done soon, the silk would soon immobilize him.

"Try Leer," Ashely offered, frowning, not really sure of what to do. Acting quickly, Shinx glared at Caterpie in the eye, even adding a snarl for effect. Immediately, the caterpillar hesitated with his attack and eyed her nervously. "Now Tackle it while you have the chance!" Ashley shouted, her voice growing with excitement. Charging forward, Shinx rammed into Caterpie, causing it to fly backwards. Neither the grunt nor Ashley noticed that Shinx still had her front leg entangled in the silk and that Caterpie held the other end tightly in its jaws.

"Noooo.... My Caterpie!" the man groaned, watching his Pokemon's flight. The string stretched longer....and longer....and longer. Both his and Ashley's jaws dropped when Caterpie actually stopped in mid-air and started to fly back toward Shinx. Shinx tried desperately to find a way to avoid the collision, but with her literally tethered to Caterpie, it was nearly impossible.

"Uh... Knock it back with Tackle, Shinx" After giving her trainer a brief look of disbelief, Shinx dashed forward and slammed into Caterpie or rather they slammed into each other. Both Pokemon collapsed, but after struggling for a few breathless seconds, Shinx managed to climb back on her feet. Fainted, Caterpie didn't move.

Just then the Professor released a Dusknoir, and with a squeal of fear, the grunt returned his fallen Pokemon and ran out of the laboratory, continuing until he was gone.

Jumping up and down, Ashley shouted enthusiastically, "This is definitely better than playing the game on the DS! Great job, Shinx. You were awesome." She gently patted her on the head.

"Shinx...." she agreed in a tired voice. The battle had been rougher for her than Ashley first suspected. She returned Shinx to her pokeball to rest.

Noticing the other people lining up in front of Professor Angelus, she walked over to join them. "Hmm? What's going on?" She waited for her turn.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ~
    Angel blinked suddenly as the dark grunt she was battling with ran away in the middle of their fight. A dusknoir hovered menacingly at the door, suggesting it was what had scared the grunts so much. "that was..." she was rendered speechless, even Sardonyx was quiet. Noticing that the other trainers were lining up to listen to the woman in the white lab coat, she followed them.

She held many different coloured pendants, each with a different stone. They were ours to choose from, apparently. "Take these, and go on a journey. Make many friends, and strive to be the best. That is the only way you can return to your world. You may keep the pokemon you battled with. They will be your starters, I expect great things from you, don't let me down." the woman said.

Angel watched as two of the trainers picked their pendants and began to set off on their own respective journeys. She walked up to the pendants, deciding on instincts, she picked a bright red pendant, the ruby pendant. She took the things the woman had given her, a pokedex, five pokeballs and the newest design of pokemon communicator. Angel bowed to the proffessor, accustomed to formalities.

She hung the pendant around her neck and held onto the pokeball containing Sardonyx. Strangely, the air was rather too serenely after just having experienced many men and pokemon trample through it earlier. She shrugged, after all, she didn't belong here, of course she'd think differently of it.

The tall grass clung fervently onto her clothes, dewdrops from unexpected rain from whenever dripping somewhere. The pendant swung around her neck, a continuous motion. Angel stopped in a small clearing and checked her poketch, it was only noon, she should have approximately have traveled at least half of the route by now. A low growl then suddenly interrupted her amusings and a poochyena popped out of the bushes. She smiled sincerely at it, I think I'll catch this little energy ball for my team.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Jen stared at the new person suspiciously, her hand not leaving Houndour's head. "Professor Angelus, I presume?" Jen asked, remembering the name of the professor from the game.

"I am," she said with a sigh. "Those men..." she trailed off before shoving a pendant in Jen's hand, wary of the slight warning growl from Houndour. "Take it," she pleaded. "You must protect it and travel, for you must uncover your destiny about why you are here."

"Wha--?" Jen didn't get much more out of the professor before a pokedex and poketch were literally thrown at her. "Hey!" Jen called angrily, watching the woman disappear. She gave a flabbergasted look at Houndour. "What the hell," she said bluntly, looking at the Topaz Pendant. She sighed. "Well, not like I didn't see that coming," she mumbled. She jerked her head toward the exit. "Let's go," she said with a sigh, shoving her hands into her jacket pocket.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Route One, the road of beginning...ness," Jen said, staring at the sign before looking around at the grassy area. She noticed some bushes moving and nudged Houndour lightly with her foot. "We've already seen you battle, but I'm pretty sure we'll run into those freaks in the future, so lets have some battle practice."

"Ourd," Houndour barked in agreement before jumping in front of the bush and growling threateningly. After a moment, a brown pokemon jumped out.

"Zig," a Zigzagoon growled warningly, grinding the ground with its small claws. With a glare, it rushed at Houndour in a Tackle attck.

"As it comes, hit it with Ember," Jen said coolly, watching carefully.

"Dou." Houndour opened her mouth and unleashed a torrent of flames, hitting Zigzagoon head on. It screamed in pain and ended up tumbling head over heal as it's launched Tackle made it falter in the air, causing even more damage.

"Goon," Zigazagoon muttered with a glare and quickly launched for another Tackle, only this time adding a Growl at the same time. This combo attack startled Houndour enough to make it freeze and get a big bash in the face.

"Shake it off," Jen ordered, though she too winced at the head on attack. "Another Ember," she ordered, since that was all Houndour pretty much knew.

"Dour!" Houndour howled, blasting the hot embers at Zigazagoon. With a smirk, the brown pokemon dodged and Tackled Houndour again, this time in the side and causing her to yelp in pain.

Jen frowned at the pokemon and check her pokedex. After a moment, it stated that the Zigazagoon was male and at level four. Well, that explained it. With it being at a close enough level with Houndour, it was pretty much even.

"Another Ember!" she snapped with much vigor.

"Houndour!" Houndour gave an angry growl and ran at Zigzagoon, who was running around in attempt to dodge, ad blasted the fire attack. The Ember ran at the ground before it was finally levelled with Zigzagoon.

"Gagoon!" Zigzagoon howled in pain. It trembled horribly, eyes squeezed shut in pain before it finally collapsed, defeated.

Jen stared at the fallen pokemon in awe. Her real first battle, and although she had attacked and commanded as if it were natural, it was still an incredible feeling to know that she had actually battled and won.

"Hond," Houndour barked gently, staring at Jen.

She just smiled and pet the black dog with affection. "Good job, girl," she told Houndour, recieving a toothy grin in return.

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
  • Vivi stretched and looked at the sun "Best time to continue" He thought getting up. "Boy i feel hungry and I bet cyndaquil does too.......oh crap what do pokemon eat?" Vivi thought cocking his head. "Well I guess cyndaquil eat fruit and berries but where do i find those?". Vivi paced back and foreword and decided to look around; maybe he could find a bush or something.

After a while of searching he finally found a bush with round blue berries "Aha" Vivi said picking 5 of them "If i remember right these are Oran berries, im sure cyndaquil will eat this" With these words he released cyndaquil and offered him a berry "Here take one, it will give ya a boost" Cyndaquil nodded in approval and happily munched away on 2 of them, Vivi himself tried one and found they tasted a bit like mango's. "Still have 2 that's plenty, c'mon cyndaquil, ill leave you outside for a while, let's get past route 1".

"Cynda cyndaquil" It replied happily and they both made there way threw more of route 1, they were about to reach the end as (as always) a pokemon challenged them right before the exit. This time it was a Rattata. "Rattata eh? this shouldn't be to hard, c'mon Cyndaquil lets get on with it" Cyndaquil nodded in response and put on its fire, The Rattata stormed into action straight away with a speedy tackle attack that cyndaquil dodged easily "Great, it worked last time so try leer again" Vivi called. Cyndaquil again looked at the foe in a threatening way making it look pretty afraid, then it turned tails and ran away "NOOO come back experience points" Vivi called after the Rattata.

"Great what now" Vivi grumbled and said to cyndaquil "We'll find another battle before we go, levelling up is important". And so Vivi said down beside the path waiting for another pokemon to appear, as a zigzagoon finally appeared Vivi jumped at it and called out "I challenge you zigzagoon". In response the zigzagoon let out a yawn, it didn't seem to be bothered. "Great, umm zigzagoon do you know any pokemon that wants to battle" The zigzagoon nodded lazily and gave a bark, then a whole crowd of zigzagoon came out of the woods a slightly bigger one in the lead.

"Is that your champ or something?" Vivi asked scared at the sheer amount of zigzagoon, the big zigzagoon nodded and got into a battle position "Oh damn it" Vivi said under his breath before saying "Uh...go Cyndaquil" Cyndaquil hopped into front bravely and also got ready. The Zigzagoon rushed at him at high speed and burst into cyndaquil before he even had a chance to dodge. "Uh-oh Try tackle Cyndaquil" Vivi called, Cyndaquil got up and also rammed the zigzagoon making him also loose quite a bit of energy.

This went on for about 10 minutes as they exchanged tackle attacks restlessly. Finally they both stood there panting. it was a tense scene as each one waited for the others attack, then suddenly the zigzagoon fell over...K.o. "YES you did it cyndaquil" Vivi jumped and petted his pokemon. The other zigzagoon looked at him angrily and started growling, they seemed to be sore losers.

"....This doesn't look good" Vivi said eying the about 20 zigzagoon, He turned to cyndaquil and said bravely "Cyndaquil, are you ready to follow me wherever i go?" Cyndaquil nodded and looked ready for action "Ok then Cyndaquil........LETS GO" Vivi shouted at the end turning around and running towards the exit of route 1. Cyndaquil looked confused he had expected to fight but then too turned and ran after his trainer. Both of them ran as fast they could 20 Zigzagoon right at there tail growling and barking madly "Were nearly there, keep going" Vivi called as they finally got to the exit and collapsed behind it. "Great we made it threw route 1" Vivi panted getting up "I hope you levelled up pal anyway let's continue"

FalseSwipe

Finish him with False Swipe!
    Years
  • Name: Ray Batien

Personality:
    Ray was always shuned by his friends for liking Pokemon games. None of his friends understood how fun they were, and he became a social outcast. When he went to buy the new game, even people in the store looked at him weirdly, thinking "Why would a fourteen year old boy be playing Pokemon?" He tries to be as nice as he can, and he is a great person to hang around with. He is always into helping others, and he is a horrible leader. He is also very nervous. He has a stutter in his voice when he is scared.

History:
    Ray was born into an average family. His father worked day and night, and his mother took care of him at home. He was an only child. When he was Four, his dad brought home a gameboy for him. He played the gameboy to its full extent, his favorite game being Pokemon Red of course. He soon grew to love all the different Pokemon games; Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Ruby, and the list goes on.

When Ray was 10 he was still in love with Pokemon games. Many of his friends had moved onto sports, and he was the only one still playing with his Gameboy. When his friends found out he was playing Pokemon, he became a social outcast. No one wanted to play with him, no one wanted to talk to him, and none of the girls would even look at him.

Recently he saved up enough money to buy Pokemon Light on the release date. He went back home and popped the cartirage into the DS Lite. I can safely say he had no idea what was about to happen.

Appearance: Ray is about 5'9''. He is skinny and looks quite weak. His skin is not pale white, but it's close too it. Even though he plays video games for more than half the day, he has perfect eyesight. He dresses with shirts of video game characters. He has dark black hair and always wears his lucky Scizor hat. He also keeps a good luck ribbon in his pocket. He had won the ribbon at a Pokemon battle contest for Pokemon Pearl.

Rp sample: (Taken from an RP I tried to write a year ago)
    Trek looked up. He had been through so much and he was finally here. The Temple of Zerk. He placed his sword back on his sheath and slowly took a step forward on the long stairway ahead. Peices of his blue hair covered his face as he inched forward towards the Temple. The cuts on his arms and legs left blood drippings behind him as he stopped before the entrance.

The noise of someone elses footsteps filled the air as he turned around quickly. Braze! Braze quickly took out his sword and took a hard lunge at Trek. Trek sidestepped and pulled out his own sword. Braze took a step back and got into a fighting stance.

"What are you doing here!" exclaimed Trek.

"This temple is not meant for the likes of you" replied Braze in a calm voice.

The metals of the two swords were worn out in the epic battle between Trek and Braze. Both men were tired when Braze made on fatal flaw. Trek swung his sword with such might that both men had dropped their swords. Trek grabbed Braze by the collar of his bloody shirt and held him up to the edge of the 300 step staircase. The eyes of the two men met one last time before the scream of Braze filled the Temple surroundings. Trek picked up his sword and continued moving on toward the Temple.

My favorite pokemon is: Scizor

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • @Rii- You've obtained 5 pokeballs, a poketch, a emerald pendent, a pokedex,; you've obtained a lvl 3 female,rattata; Bulbasaur grew to lvl 6!; And yeah that was a big mix-up everyone starts out with lvl five attacks unless it was an egg attack, and you must ask permission to get those. I don't want anyone using a lvl 3 rattat going ''HYPER BEAM oh I win'' just no o.O anyway yeah we tsart out with the lvled attacks.

@Namora- good post, finished with the battle now go pick a pendent, get your stuff and go start that journey. I bet your anxious to get some cool pokemon!

@dragonquen0210- You've obtained 5 pokeballs,a poketch, a pokedex, and a ruby pendent, good post now I can't wait to see how you deal with the poocheyena

@wolfwhispers- As always you've delivered a good post; You've obtained a topaz pendent, a poketch, 5 pokeballs, and a pokedex!; Houndour grew to lvl 6!

@CyndaquilMorph-Hah, your post was very funny I liked it, the way the zigzagoon was like 'your boring -.-', Anyway; Cyndaquil grew to lvl 6, next post you'll need to make it to the next town, I'm trying a post limit thing to keep everything in order. If it doesn't work then I'll try something else but with so many people its quite hard to manage ^_^

@FalseSwipe- I've read over it butI'm going to have to say declined; I've got alot of role-players already, and I'm now being fairy strict with sign-ups and thus yours does not meet a quality sign-up, Sorry.
    -----
    Proffesser Angelus lookd as one by one the trainers left, she still held several pendents for the remaining trainers. She had a warm smile on her face, as she looked at the glittering pendents. "Thank you for helping me. Good Luck, may we meet again." Angelus said warmly placing the pendents on a nearby desk, because she had to get back to cleaning her lab. "Spooky we need to clean the mess they made." Angelus said and went into the back.

Proffesser Angelus scrambled to pick up the papers and stumbled across one that had research on the pendents. "Just what I was looking for..Now lets see what legend says about it.."

"On the day the spacial beings cross
    there will be several trainers sent
    from another world to qwuell the
    calamitys they will cause. Arceus
    will choose these special trainers
    and send them to the pokemon
    world, they will be given special
    jewel pendents for.."

Angelus tried to read the rest of the paper but it was damaged, due to the raid the Dark team had done..
    ---------------
    Alright there done <3, I'm off to feed a sheep.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (Um... Sorry, my 'net connection's been down. But can you reserve the Sapphire pendant for me, please? I'm at my library, so I don't think I can post 'til I'm at my dad's and have a definite amount of time to do so.)

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Chapter 1: The Acies Region

Common Attraction

(Ooc: Sorry for the bad post, I just need to de-rust a bit. I'll post chapter 2 later on today, or tomorrow)

~What in the world just happened?~ thought a kid about 17 years old after falling about 8 ft to the ground while holding his head, eyes closed.

As he looked around, he noticed that he was no longer in the urban settings of New York, and was in fact in a much, much more rural area. As he got up, he heard loud noises coming from the inside of a building.

He instinctively got up and followed the noises. ~I need to figure out where the hell am I?~ he thought as he ran towards
    the back of a large, white, dome-shaped building.

As soon as he reached the source of the ruckus though, he froze on his feet. "Why?" he murmured to himself. At that location he saw kids, most of them younger than himself battling against older dudes dressed in black robes.

Of course he had recognized the animal-like creatures… "Pokémon!? No!… it's impossible!" He eyes were shaken, his mouth wide-opened. He had never owned anything that had anything to do with Pokémon, of course… they were NOT real after all, so why now?

Tavo was at this point sure that he had gotten drugged in one-way or another, but… no! This was too real.
    He started to scan the battlefield, and try to figure out what was going on, but all of a sudden, a swallow-like Pokémon flew straight at him and hit him square in the chest knocking him down.

As he started to wake up, he was once again shaken-up, he was certain that the whole thing was a dream, but he was again in the same place as before. As he looked up, he noticed a young woman in a white lab coat. She was pretty attractive, but Tavo completely ignored this fact… at this point all he needed was answers.

"Hey excuse me!" he yelled out from a distance, with one hand raised up high, and the other holding his mid-section. His head still ached, and he was hurt from the bump with the little bird that hit him.

When Professor Angelus finally noticed him, she took out a bunch of expensive-looking pendants. "You are one of the kids that helped me handle the Team Dark grunts right?"

"Well, umm…" Tavo tried to explain his condition, but was unable to look away from the pendants she held out in front of him.

"Please take one" she said. "After all, to go on a journey is the only way to go back to your world.

~Bingo!~ That's all Tavo needed to know. Immediately, he took the closest pendant to him (the aquamarine pendant), bowed down quickly in a thanking fashion, and ran away from the place as fast as he could, in the way out though, he saw a blue, turtle-like Pokémon sun-bathing on top of a rock with a pair of sunglasses.

After locking eyes for a second, Tavo continued to walk, and the Squirtle got up and followed him. Neither of the two could explain it, but there was a common attraction between them, and the Squirtle just followed his instincts, he knew this would be… interesting.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • (OK, dividing this into two parts. One for when she receives the pendant, another for when she goes out and battles (and maybe catches) a Poochyena Pokemon.

... Yeah, already got it thought out XD)

Toukou Dai 1 Shou - Safaia Pendanto! Dono you ni Utsukushii!
    Post Chapter 1 - The Sapphire Pendant! How Beautiful!

Mizu watched the professor (she had read about this professor in her manual; she was probably the only one who read those things) scare off the people with a Dusknoir. Mizu zoned out, thinking of how "Kin-kun" was probably the nicest of them, but when she snapped back into reality, the professor just said something about getting pendants and how anyone can take whichever pendants they want. Mizu reached out for the Aquamarine one, but someone had already grabbed it by the time she came close. Sighing, she took the next closest one, the Sapphire pendant, and hung it around her neck. She now had two necklaces on; the other had the Japanese symbols for "Peace". Ah, these two go well. Maybe I should put the tag on Bara... she thought. The professor then handed out a Pokedex to every trainer, including Mizu, and a Poketch to go with it. However, she seemed to hand out red ones to the girls and blue ones to the boys. When she got to Mizu, she began to give Mizu a red one, when Mizu shoved it away.

"Um, can I have a blue one instead please? I really don't like the color red..." Mizu said politely. Groaning, the professor gave her a blue Poketch, making Mizu smile brightly. She turned around and left the building, staring at the PokeBall containing Bara. It was then that the professor came out running after her. She gave Mizu five Poke Balls, which Mizu had forgotten all about. The professor seemed to give a sigh of annoyance, and walked back into the building.

(OK, just a few notes. I honestly did want the Sapphire pendant; Aquamarine matches Mizu's hair color and right eye color. But Sapphire matches her left eye color, and I prefer Sapphire over Aquamarine anyways. Secondly, Mizu receives the Platinum-styled Poketch (which is much cooler, IMO), and I have this rant about how the girl character HAS to receive the red Poketch while the boy gets the blue one in DPPt, so... Finally, you didn't say anything about PokeBalls, but since there are wild Pokemon, I assume the characters get them anyways? Well, off to chapter 2!)

Dai 2 Shou, Paato 1 - Pochiena Kougeki! Bara no Shin no Pawaa ga Akiraka Ni!
    Pochiena Attacks! Bara's True Power, Revealed!

(OK, I'll edit this later. And if it's OK, can the Pochiena/Poochyena be shiny? I know it's kinda early, but... o3o If not, that's OK; I like regular Poochyena too XD)

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • (OOC: Whoops got alot to catch up to after my long weekend vacation btw its not so long but ill edit tomorrow because it didnt freakin post and i had to rewrite the whole freaking thing, and my head is hurting!)

The other trainers where gathering around the woman. Marc looked at his chikorita, who appeared glad that it won, but was also very timid, "Thanks Chikorita" Wait, is this a male or female pokemon? After a long search of the mark you normally find in the game; Marc tried a different method. What if he turned it around? Chikorita growled as Marc twisted him around. Before he could take a look the thing slapped him across the face with its head leaf.

"Whoa that actually hurt!" ..."Huh?" Marc had a strange sensation at the hit and suddenly he felt that that chikorita was male.

"Alright so what now?" Marc glanced at the other trainers who where gathering around the woman. "Come on Chikorita, lets find out whats going on.

He walked over to the woman, who threw a pokeball. "Whoa a dusknoir" Marc was impressed at its fierocity, but it seemed mad at the proffessor.

"What happened?" Marc could see she was a proffessor because she wore one of those jackets and has all that scientific pokemon stuff.

"Thank you, all of you" The proffessor seemed gratefull. "Someone told me you would come, and youre about to begin a yourney like never before!"

<Omg they actually do those boring intros in real life? How lame, He always skipped them on his DS>

"Alright so what do we have to do?" One of the trainers asked the proffessor.

"Well, first you get to keep the pokemon you picked up" The Proffessor grinned as everybody yelled their thanks and played with their pokemon. "You also get this pokedex" She addressed the little boxes she was giving to everyone. "Five pokeballs" Then she gave them the five Red-White balls, and then came the pokenav's. Marc mannaged to grab himself a black one with green, red, and white streaks.

"And finally..." She bent over and grabbed a couple of objects. "These pendants" She held a group of them in her hands.

"Whoa!" People started grabbing for them. Marc tried to get the ruby one- it was taken, as he moved his hand towards the sapphire, it was gone then the emerald .. no chance, there where only a couple left. Quickly he grabbed the diamond. To his surprise, the sunlight went in it and the diamond became different colours. First green, then red, then yellow. It kept changing as he moved it around.

"That'll do" Happily he put the diamond in his bag, the proffessor put the rest of the pendants on the table.

"That would be it, see ya guys" She ran away into the forest.

"Wait profe-" The proffessor was gone before Marc could finish his sentence. The other trainers soon went towards a route, following them Marc entered the dense forest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Route 101:

Marc ran through the forest, chikorita on his shoulder, swiftly moving about in hopes of finding a pokemon.

"Zig.... Zigzagoon" Marc spun around. A zigzagoon, he quickly picked up his handbook and pokedex. He pointed his pokedex at it: Zigzagoon, The ZigZag Pokemon. This pokemon wanders restlessly through forests. It uses his spiky back to mark its territory on trees. It becomes interested in anything it see's and therefore moves in a zigzag pattern.

"Hmm a Zigzagoon, i remember those, they were useless except for -" Marc had an evil grin "Their pick up ability"

He threw his pokeball, and chikorita jumped out of the brigth red light. "Chikorita use tackle!" The little grass pokemon swiftly shot forward. The zigzagoon hadnt noticed it and was curiously looking at a leaf.

"Bang!" Chikorita tackled the zigzagoon who crashed against a tree. Quickly Marc grabbed his pokeballs. "Alright, great job" He threw the pokeball to the zigzagoon who apperently hit its head. The pokeball wobbled, and again. Marc wasn't worried the least bit, his chikorita could take this pokemon.

"Click" He heard his pokeball close and knew he had captured the zigzagoon. Marc grinned, this little scouter could make him rich.

"Go Zigzagoon!" The zigzagoon went out of the pokeball and looked around. "Alright little guy, lets call you scout" Marc picked up the zigzagoon who quickly jumped off. "Why dont you go look around while me and Chikorita train" The zigzagoon seemed glad he could do what he liked best; explore. "Just make sure you find us when youre done" Marc knew the zigzagoon was gonna pick up all kinds of things. "By the way" He yelled after the zigzagoon "Lets call you buttercup, alright?" Marc named him that because he found zigzagoon near the buttercup flowers.

He looked over at chikorita. "So what about you, should i call you lab?" Chikorita became angry and slapped him "I was just kidding, jeez...- Euh What about Jet? I always liked that name. "Chiko!" The pokemon didnt like that name either. "Then.. what about just Chiko?" Since Chikorita always said that. "Chiko! Chiko!" Chiko seemed alright with the name.

"Alright then, lets move out" Marc walked through the trees, looking for more pokemon to find.

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Chapter 2: Route 1, The Beginning of a Journey; Part 1

Sweetie... I think the turtle's trying to talk to me!

As Tavo made his way towards Route 1, he noticed all of a sudden, that although he knew what these things were (Pokémon), he had no clue to whether how to use or catch them. At the realization, he turned around and looked at the blue, bipedal, squirrel-tailed turtle that had decided to follow him around.

The thing stopped at the same time s him and returned the favor of staring at the other intensely.

"Now what?" Tavo asked the thing hoping it might talk.

"Squirtle?" was the response that he got.

"That helps" Tavo sighed, now he was truly in a desperate situation. ~If the only way to go back to New York is to have a Pokémon Journey… then what am I supposed to do?~

"Squirtlesquirtle" he heard all of a sudden, and noticed the Squirtle holding a finger up as if instructing to wait one second. He chuckled a bit at the sight, then closed his eyes and sat down, but as soon as he opened his eyes up again, he noticed a dirt-trail from the speed at which the Squirtle had ran off towards Prof. Angelus' lab.

"That's soo unrealistic" he thought to himself as he laid back and closed his eyes to ponder at his situation.

"Ahh" he grunted as he felt the Pokémon jump on top of him with six Pokéballs, a red GameBoy-like electronic apparatus (Pokédex), and a wristwatch (Pokétch). Then Squirtle started to mimic a Pokémon trainer in hopes of having Tavo understand what he was trying to say, and started throwing Pokéballs to the ground in an overhand manner.

"Heh" Tavo chuckled, "so I'm supposed to throw these huh?" Then as he picked the Pokéball up, he noticed that squirtle ran a few feet back, put his chest out, and pointed at himself.

"Very well then… here we go!" Tavo exclaimed as he threw the Pokéball at Squirtle. All of a sudden, Squirtle disappeared into the Pokéball, and this started to wiggle back and forth until the button flashed a red light, and the ball settled. "What in the…"

"Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle Pokémon, Squirtle shoots water at prey while in the water, and can withdraw into its shell when in danger."

"Whoa!" he was startled by the Pokédex' sudden introduction, and accidentally dropped it to the ground. "I… think I'm starting to… figure this out" as he picked up the Pokédex, put on the Pokétch, and stuffed the Pokéballs into a messenger bag that he had suddenly gotten when he was materialized in the new world, he realized: "Wait... Squirtle!", and then he ran towards the Pokéball to let the blue thing out. "Ima' need you to help me out a bit more, iight' dude"

"Squirtle!" replied Squirtle, as both of them set off towards Route 1.

And then Tavo finally yelled out with his fist help up high: "Let's r@p# this b##@tch!!!"

Years
  • ~
    Sardonyx stood directly opposite the poochyena, teeth bared and ready for anything, except, well a tackle. "poochyena, bite pokemon, Dark type. At first sight, Poochyena takes a bite at anything that moves. It savagely threatens foes with bared fangs. It chases after fleeing targets tenaciously. It turns tail and runs, however, if the foe strikes back."

Angel nearly fell over as the pokedex began talking suddenly from the inside of her pocket. Both pokemon turned to look up at her, the poochyena out of curiosity and Sardonyx was wondering when she'd give him orders. "Sardonyx, use ember!" she commanded as he jumped up and began to counter attack. "Sarconyx is level 5, attacks-ember, tail whip and faint attack-" the rest of the pokedex's words were meaningless, how exactly does one vulpix know faint attack at level five? Deciding to give it a try, she called out to Sardonyx, "Sardonyx use faint attack!" the vulpix immediately disappeared from view. Angel blinked rapidly, "I didn't expect that to happen" she voiced her thoughts. She decided to check the poochyena's details on her pokedex as well, "Poochyena is level 4, attacks-tackle, howl and poison fang-" once again, she was entirely shocked at how low level this pokemon could be to have a move like that. "Sardonyx use ember again!" The vulpix breathed a flame directly at the poochyena but was stopped short as poochyena attacked him with poison fang. Angel winced, "ouch..." Sardonyx breathed another pelt of flames at the poochyena and she checked the Hp meter on her pokedex. "Okay, Sardonyx, you can stop attacking for now!" she shouted across.

She held up one of the pokeballs she had been given and inspected it, there weren't any instructions on how to use the thing so she randomly threw it at the poochyena. The poochyena was enveloped in a bright red light as it vanished into the pokeball, it twitched once, it twitched twice, a third time then click! Poochyena's info showed up on the pokedex's screen, "caught poochyena, would you like to nickname it?" She tried to think of a good name for the pokemon, Dusk should be ok, she punched the name in and put away the pokedex. "Come on Sardonyx, if we're going to make it out of this route, we'll have to travel fast"

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Chapter 2: Route 1, The Beginning of a Journey; Part 2

Squirtle vs Poochyena, and the trainer who had no clue what to do!

With both his face and chest held up high, and giving long strides, the little Squirtle lead the way with his newfound trainer following close-by. But all of a sudden, a Poochyena appeared!

"What the…!" exclaimed a shocked Tavo, as he scrambled his hand into his pocket to find his Pokédex.

"Poochyena, the Bite Pokémon. At first sight, Poochyena takes a bite at anything that moves. This Pokémon chases after prey until the victim becomes exhausted. However, it may turn tail if the prey strikes back."

~Wait. But what am I supposed to do?~ thought Tavo as the Poochyena charged directly at him. Frozen up, he closed his eyes, and brazed himself for the impact…

"Squirtle!" All of a sudden the Poochyena stopped and diverted its' attention towards the tiny turtle Pokémon.

"Squirtlesquirtle!" the blue Pokémon continued to yell out at the Poochyena in order to get its' attention… and all of a sudden ran at it smacking his tail near the Poochyena's feet unleashing a fierce Tail Whip.

~Damn~ Tavo thought to himself.

"Squirt!" it continued.

"Pooch…" the dark Pokémon hissed as Tavo uncovered his eyes to witness the fight.

"Damn" he reapeted this time out loud.

"Squirtle!" yelled out the Squirtle again as he used another Tail Whip to drive the Poochyena further away, and: "Squirt!"
    But this time, as Squirtle ran towards his opponent, the Poochyena jumped forward and connected with a powerful Tackle. "Pooch…" it continued to hiss, and then pounced for another Tackle.

"Damn, damn!" Tavo began to get more and more nervous as he watched on.

"Squirt…" Squirtle had obviously damaged, but some way or another, he managed to dodge the incoming attack, and hit Poochyena on its side with a third Tail Whip.

Poochyena was visibly irritated at this point, and as soon as it hit the ground, it pounced right back up connecting with a second Tackle, "Pooch pooch!" it barked as the damaged Squirtle tried to raise himself up to his feet.

~Damn this!~ thought a helpless Tavo, ~What am I supposed to do now? Squirtle was clearly winning this with all of his attacks… is that Poochyena too powerful?~...

"I DUNNO WHAT THE HELL TO DO!!!"

Right as he was saying this, the Poochyena jumped at the Squirtle for the fourth time. "Pooch!" it howled. Tavo closed his eyes out of reflex, and all of a sudden… Crash!

Tavo opened his eyes up to find Squirtle standing tall over the Poochyena, and breathing heavily. What had happened, he didn't know, all he knew is the Squirtle was alright, and a lot more powerful than what he had previously thought. "Good job" he told the Pokémon before it fainted in his arms and he put it back in his Pokéball.

~Now what?~ he thought as he looked over to his watch in hopes of figuring out the time, only to find his location in a digital map. "I'm guessing we should hurry up and head to the next city then" and he got up and started to run in the direction of the next town.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • "Come on," Jen ordered, not even glancing at the defeated Zigzagoon. "We need more training, especially if we are to face gyms and wannabe gangs."

"Dou," Houndour agreed, eyes shining with amusement.

"Start looking around," Jen told the dark type, already looking into a hole in the ground. She really hoped it was a Sandshrew or Cubone. Hopefully both.

A low growl met her ears from behind, and she immediately turned around to see Houndour facing down a smaller black dog. Both their hackles were raised and were salivating in preparation. Then, before she could even begin to give an order, Houndour attacked with a massive Ember, scorching the poor black puppy and causing it to give an agonizing screech. Grabbing her pokedex, she pointed it at the pokemon.
    Poochyena (male, level 4), the bite pokemon. This pokemon is of persistent nature, and it will chase its chosen prey until it is exhausted.

Jen closed her pokedex with a snap, just in time to see Poochyena Tackle Houndour hard in the gut, making it whimper and shiver. "Howl," she ordered. "Power up and frighten this dog."

Houndour's eyes glowed for a brief moment before unleashing an unearthly howl that made both watchers shiver. Jen grinned as she felt the shiver, loving the power her pokemon showed, though she did tighten her fists in her jacket pockets.

Poochyena took the chance to Tackle Houndour again, able to get over its fear faster than Jen had thought. "Dou!" Houndour yelped, whimpering.

"Ember!" Jen barked.

Houndour launched the fire attack at Poochyena, but the small dog jumped out of he way and lauched a Tackle.

"Dodge!" Jen ordered quickly. "It only has one attack, keep dodging!" Houndour barked in affirmation, and soon began the dance of attack and dodge. Houndour was doing a marvelous job, dodging the smaller pokemon, though since he smaller dark type was slower, it wasn't as hard as it should have been. However, since Jen knew harder pokemon would come at them in the future, she was not satisified.

"Faster, faster!" she barked, face glaring. "I want to see you firing those Embers as you run!"

"Dour," Houndour panted, throwing Jen an exasperated glance, though did as ordered. Houndour's mouth grew hot and glowed orange as it began to fire the small fire balls at poochyena.

Poochy!" Poochyena howled as the fire was blasted against its side. Poochyena trembled slightly before falling into a kneeling position. Glaring, the small dog gave a loud howl, startling the two. Jen idily wondered if it had grown a level and learned Howl. Her thoughts turned false as the bushes rustled violently; another Poochyena jumping out and growling angrily.

Jen switched open her pokedex and grimaced. Another level four pokemon, but this one was female. She eyed the two black and gray pokemon, thinking they were mates. With a snap, she thrust her closed pokedex into her jacket.

"Attack them both," she told her pokemon. Houndour threw her a tired look, tongue rolling out of her mouth. "Do it ," she ordered. "Launch an Ember attack to hit them both." She eyed the three dark types. "And I want this attack to be big."

Ears lowering in determination, Houndour let out a loud "Hound!" before releasing the hot flames at the two pokemon. The small embers had grown slightly in Houndour's desperation to make it stronger.

"Chy," the female Poochyena yelped in fright, seeing the fire attack heading toward the male. With a loud bark, she jumped in front of the male, taking the full brunt of the attack.

"Poochyen!" the male barked angrily, licking the female, urging her to get up. With an angry growl, the two launched a double Tackle attack. Houndour was hit in the side and the head.

It was then that all hell broke loose. Enraged howls and growls filled the air as the three forgot all pokemon moves and simply had a dog fight of snarls and teeth.

"Get control of yourself!" Jen called. "Ember! Ember!"

Throughout the angry bustle, Houndour somehow heard the order and powered up an Ember, just as she bit down on the male Poochyena's back. Even Jen winced as the burning fangs sunk into Poochyen'a skin and helped boost the power of the Ember. In a way it was almsot like Fire Fang.

With a depressed howl, the male fell to the ground in defeat, eyes closed with barely the slightlest whimper escaping it's unconcious form.

"Dou," Houndour sighed, shaking slightly as she tried to raise herself.

"Chen," the female Poochyena whimpered, looking from Houndour to the male Poochyena.

"Ember," Jen ordered quickly, feeling no pity. This was a battle, and she need her pokemon to gain experience.

Exhausted, Houndour launched a weak Ember. To Jen's surprise, the Poochyena took the hit, perhaps too exhausted or sad to fight back. She fell to the ground, right next to her fallen mate.

"Good job," jen said, voice softening for the first time as she walked over to her pokemon.

"Do... ur," Houndour coughed weakly, throwing a weary grin in Jen's direction before falling to the ground, already unconcious before she even touched the ground. She had fainted, though she had done marevelously.

Jen recalled her fallen pokemon and stared at the pokeball in her hand. "Good job," she whispered to the pokeball before walking toward the next town. Jen paused, however, to take a look at the two fallen pokemon. Sighing, she looked around and spotted a bush that had exactly two blue berries on it. They were oran berries. Grabbing the two, she stuck them into the Poochyena's mouth and walked off just as their eyes fluttered open.

Ignoring the confused whimpers, Jen sighed. She was such a softy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back