• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Magical Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years

• Britta
    ----------------

"Oh that sounds... very strange, but I will try it!" Britta said to Misty, frowning a little in self-doubt. She closed her eyes, rather unnecessarily, but it helped her concentrate. She thought of something back home, a small statuette of a Pidgey that was in her room. It was her favorite thing, and so she figured it would have strong memories and a strong mental picture in her mind.

She held out her hand, expecting it to appear anytime soon. A few seconds of silence went by, and then a few more. She imagined the statue, its little Pidgey feet and Pidgey wings spread in flight. The rough and yet smooth texture of the wings.

Suddenly she felt a weight in her hand, as if she had suddenly picked up something and held it out. She opened her eyes.

"Look! There's the statue! I... I can't believe it," she said, staring at the very statue she had been imagining.

<Wow... can I do that too?!> Aera hooted jealously.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • "Very good!" Misty smiled. "Now try and think of something to help you wield your spells with..."

Ash, meanwhile; was teaching his trainee the same spell. "Just think of whatever you'd like and snap; like this!" He snapped, making his staff appear in one hand...

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • Darin glanced towards Britta's direction, amazed on what she just created. How in the world did she perform such a task? Maybe this world was the real thing. Darin jogged towards Britta while Skarmory and Absol obediently followed.

"Hey Britta, how did you do that? Maybe I should have picked the red one," Darin asked. Skarmory immediately noticed that the Hoot-Hoot was seen near his or her trainer. Skarmory was about to begin his little intimidation scheme, but Skarmory had to show some sort of respect to the tiny bird since they were both flying types.

"Hey, Sir Ash? What can I do with this gem?" Showing him the mystic green gem.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • "That is a Magical Stone...you need that to cast spells" Ash explained. "But let me show yoou how to mine them yourself. "He motioned the boy to follow until he approached a stream and formed a screened in box, a bucket of soil, and a spade

'First you put some soil in the box..." Ash explained. "Then you slosh it in the water until it dissolves...and when you bring it up, only stones are left."

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • "I see. That doesn't seem too difficult. Now how are we supposed to use the stones anyway? Also, how did Britta do the thing she did?" Darin asked, his curiosity growing, eager to use this magic for the greater good.

Absol decided to enjoy the scenery and rest near the quiet pound. He stared at his own reflection for a while before turning away. Skarmory was watching what Ash and Darin was doing while splashing ripples into the warm water, altering his reflection when he gazed upon it. Skarmory too was waiting for something exciting to happen, like a pokemon battle of some sort. He never really had a good battle for a while

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • OOC; (He's under the group of ash, right?....black magic?)

Nick looked along over Ash's shoulder.
    "So the stone posses power which makes it possible to cast magic spell's? And the more rare the stone is , the more power is given.?" he asked his master.
    "And didn't you ask me to make an object come out of thin air, just like you with the staff and Britta wit the statue?" He continued.

Meanwhile.
    Crocodile and Tarantula snapped out of there mood of amaze.
    <let's make some more friend's, whadda yah say Taran?> The feraligator asked.
    <F-Fine let's d-do that> Tarantula awnserd nervously.
    Crocodile was approaching the skarmory and absol. And Tarantula approuched the hoot-hoot and paras.

Nick was still watching how Ash explained the fact of the stones, still awaiting some response to his questions too.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • "The automatic creation spell that Misty demonstrated doesn't require a stone." Ash explained. Just think of something you'd like and snap." With that, he snapped, making his own staff appear in his hands. "Go ahead, try it!" He nervously toyed with the jewel at the top of his weapon, anticipating what the new trainees would conjure...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry to say it, but I'll be going on a 5-day vacation starting tomorrow. I don't know if I'll have Internet access during the trip at all, so don't count on me posting. Um, someone can control my character if they'd like, or you all can just bunny her around until I get back.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • Light_Azumarill said:
    OOC: Sorry to say it, but I'll be going on a 5-day vacation starting tomorrow. I don't know if I'll have Internet access during the trip at all, so don't count on me posting. Um, someone can control my character if they'd like, or you all can just bunny her around until I get back.

(I think it's been 5 days already.)

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
  • EmeraldSky said:
    Okay...you are Pending

Please clarify what you mean by Dark Magic (I assume you mean Black Magic; because true dark magic is forbidden)

Sorry, I ment black magic. Got a bit confused

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • EmeraldSky said:
    "The automatic creation spell that Misty demonstrated doesn't require a stone." Ash explained. Just think of something you'd like and snap." With that, he snapped, making his own staff appear in his hands. "Go ahead, try it!" He nervously toyed with the jewel at the top of his weapon, anticipating what the new trainees would conjure...

" I'll try, wha!" Nick yelled before closing his eyes and concetrating on an object he wanted to have i his hands. He thought about his poke-DNA collecter he diesigned himself, he concetrated on the machine, he felt the weight, opened his eyes and.......a screwdriver in a glass jar was in his hands.

"What the?m i was aming on my Dna-collertor not this. Uhm master ash could you explain?" He asked.

EmeraldSky

Years
  • "Looks like you weren't focusing hard enough...conjuring the wrong object can happen when you're not focused." Ash cautioned.

"If you'd like to explore, feel free to do so, but be aware that there are monsters afoot." Rukario cautioned. "They attack any time, anywhere...

"There's an arena here if you want to learn to use weapons...swords, bows, things like that." Misty added.

"Or if you wanna learn to brew a potion or two, come talk to me!" Brock smiled.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Skarmory and Absol noticed a Fereligatr came closer to them. He seemed friendly and was willing to make new friends. Absol really had no problem with that, but Skarmory would immediately engage it in battle to test its strength. Darin was busy with some other task, so he wouldn't know that Skarmory is out causing trouble.

Absol approached the pokemon."<Who are you and what's your story>" He asked. [/COLOR]

EmeraldSky

Years
  • Ash, meanwhile, was showing those interested in weaponry the different weapons in the castle's arsenal: "We have just about any sort of weapon you can think of here...daggers, rapiers, broadswords, bows, flails, staffs, knuckles for the fighters in the audience, axes--you name it, we got it.

As such, you can unlock the magical power of any weapon, but what techniques you can do depend on your magic level, the weapon you're using and your skill with that weapon." He looked around to see if there were any questions....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back