• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    "heh, its cute. I should really catch another pokemon." he said while smiling and scratching the back of his head. "So far I'm the only one without a 2nd pokemon" he look disappointed but still looked at Marina and smiled. "So Mari what do you want to do today, since John doesn't have anything planned, I think it would be fun to do whatever you want to do." He said with a slight blush and a big smile

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    Ryo looked at John's direction and said "Uhh, we could do that since Mari doesn't want to do anything. The next badge.... hrm what town would that be, aren't we surrounded on all sides by towns?" he asked "Ohh I thought I saw you with another pokemon Mari my fault..." he said as he smiled at her and her misdreavus

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Yep, let's get going......" I said stopping in the middle of my sentence, because everyone were in their night garment. I looked down at me and I only had my red plaid boxers on. "Oh man. Who about we all get changed first?" I said walking over to my room and shutting the door, I got dress and waited for the group on the main lobby.

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    "heh your right, I should go put a shirt on" he snickered realizing he wansn't completely dressed. Ryo walked towards the door and waved at Mari "Be right back mari, I'll pick you up when I'm done and we'll walk down to the lobby k?" he said

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    Ryo walked out of Marina's room and walked back to his room, and found charmander working out... "Hey buddy, whatcha been up to?" Charmander simply growled and continued his work out. "Hitokage, we're heading out for our next badge, you ready?" with that Charmander looked at him and smiled with agreement. Ryo proceeded to put on his shirt and put on a pair of sneakers, combed his hair and sprayed some cologne onto his black t-shirt. "Alright Hito lets go get Mari and then we'll be on our way." Ryo walked out of the room followed by charmander as the two approached Marina's room. Ryo slightly knocked at the door "Marina you ready??"

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina was done fixing up she was playing with Misdreavus when Ryo knocked. She opened the door and said, "I'm ready, come on Cookie's gonna get mad if we take long." She said. She grabbed Ryo's arm and dragged him to the main lobby.

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    Flapping behind Marina like a flag in a hurricane, Ryo looked back to see if Charmander had latched on to his leg so that he could keep up... Sure enough Charmander had lept onto Ryo in time...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    When they got there I took a big long stretch and said obviously still very sleepy, "It's only 5:30 in the morning. Thanks Mari, you woke us all up and got us dressed." I made it so Mari couldn't take offense to it because I was to tired and it just seemed like I was rambling, which I obviously was. With alittle bit more interest in my voice I said, "So did you have a bad dream Mari? If not why did you wake us up so early?" I then pointed to the black sky showing signs of turning light.

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    "WHAT!?! its 5:30?" Ryo said with a sad face on, with a flash he quickly layed across the floor with his shirt off and used it as a pillow and his sneakers and socks neatly placed on the floor "I'm going to sleep RIGHT here, wake me up when we leave I'm to tired to walk up to my room, he sighed and started to doze off.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I yawn for acouple seconds and said, "While we're all up now. Let's just go." I then looked at the boy on the floor and said, "Who wants to carry the lazy bum?" When I saw no takers I rooled my eyes and threw Ryo, who was fast asleep, over my shoulders. "Come on guys." I said sleepily as we headed out the door of the hotel. "Charmander, stay with me for now. At least until Ryo gets up, okay?" I said as he headed for Roxy. Charmander shook his head yes and folloew beside me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back