• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is a very good Rp although some of your people died at the start (died as in didn't really post). I was just reading it and I like it very much.

Years
  • OOC:Great you picked up the hint! I'll be in the Safari Zone and I know you by being Professor Elm's nephew. I will still say that stuff in the actual rp.

Name: Daniel Hunter
    Nickname: Danny
    Pokemon: Bagon
    Nickname PKMN: Bagon
    Description: Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses, Black shirt, blue jeans, red back pack
    Description PKMN: Just a normal Bagon.
    Age PKMN: 1 year
    Gender PKMN: male
    Personality: he is very good at pokemon theory and he can catch pokemon quite well. Other than that he is a very nice kid but can be a bit lazy.
    Personality PKMN: While Danny is good at books, bagon, although young, is a very good battler and is very loyal to Danny.

I'll just put in a bit so you guys can go from there.

IC: "Bagon! Use headbutt on that Heracross!" commanded Bagon. Bagon launched itself at the wild heracross, head first. Bagon connected and, for a small pokemon, knocked heracross to the ground a fair way away. The wild heracross got mad and he stared down Bagon ready to attack. I had an idea. "Bagon use rage!" Bagon attacked the heracross but did little damage but annoyed the bug pokemon more. It flew at Bagon using fury attack. "Bagon! Stand strong and take every hit!" Bagon had a good defence and I knew with every hit Bagon took it would get madder, increasing its attack. The heracross stopped, its attack finished. "Bagon now! Use rage again!" Bagon ran at the heracross, with anger in its eyes. The heracross thought the attack would be as weak as the last one so it just stood there waiting for it. Bagon made contact with heracross and because of the attack increases from the fury attacks, heracross was sent flying into a tree, knocking it out. "Go safari ball!" I yelled and threw a safari ball at the heracross. It wobbled a few times but then lay silent. I picked up the ball and clipped it onto my pokebelt. I recalled Bagon as well and put his pokeball on my belt as well. Now the battle was over I could see that there were other trainers nearby and a few looked familiar. It suddenly hit me they were from New Bark Town where my uncle lives. They were the kids I played with when I was staying there for a while. I walked over to Jo - Joh - John! He was by the entrance of the safari zone looking quite glum.

Years
  • I was standing next to John but I don't think he knew I was there. I wasn't quite sure what to do so I just stood there. A girl came over to us and I was pretty sure she came from New Bark Town as well but I wasn't sure of her name. "Ummm. Excuse me? But do you come from New Bark Town?" I called out to her nervously. I wasn't sure how to act because for all I knew I might be a complete stranger to her because it had been a while since I had been to my uncle's house.

Years
  • "I just asked because you looked familiar to me. My uncle is Professor Elm and I visited him when I was little alot. I saw John and knew who he was but I can't place your name." I was getting very nervous now and was rubbing the back of my right leg with my left. I was unbalanced now and fell back a few steps onto some grass. A pokeball was dislodged from my belt and fell in a hole I only just missed stepping in. I reached down and grabbed my pokeball and rehooked it on my pokebelt. I stood up shook the dirt off and smiled sheepishly at the girl.

Years
  • "My name is Daniel but you can call me Danny. Just out of curiousity, why is John so, so..." I couldn't think of a word to describe him. "Down? If its something personal its alright, you don't have to answer, its just last time I saw him he was so energetic." I looked at John and I don't think he even realized we were here.

Years
  • "Oh ok. Um Err... Wasn't there another girl with you here a while ago?" I said hastely, changing the subject. I looked around for the girl but saw no one familiar except an odd looking truck that said Pokemon Deliveries- We deliver your pokemon with the best of care! parked out side the safari zone. "Hey what's that truck doing there?" I thought to myself. "The Safari Zone lets it's pokemon breed naturally, without human help. Why would they need to bring more in?"

Years
  • "That truck.... Shouldn't be there. It says its a pokemon delivery truck but the Safari Zone lets its pokemon breed without human help. I think once every few years theey need to close the zone for the pokemon to replenish. I think something fishy is going on and I'm going to find out!" I walked out of the zone, leaving my safari balls at the desk. The truck's back door's weren't locked so I swung them open. There were 2 men dressed in black tying up a girl. The men turned around and had big red 'R' 's on their fronts. "Team Rocket!" I shouted.
    "Prepare to be beaten kid! You've seen us now you have to pay!" They said, pulling out pokeballs. I grabbed my own ball and called to Marina. "Marina! I found Paige! Could you give me some help please!" I got myself ready to battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back