• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I stopped in moaned loudly and looked at a sign. "It says where going the right way." I said turning around and stomping off in the direction of the city, because Ryo was getting really heavy. "How much does this guy way? 3,000 pounds? Anyone want to carry him for awhile?" I asked looking around, still no takers. Then I looked at Mari and said jokingly, "It's your turn to do something except wine. You carry him for a while." But I wasn't joking about her carring him just about her being winy. So I slipped him off my shoulders and threw him on Mari, which she collapsed with Ryo on top of her. I couldn't help laughing at the sight of it, but I laughed under my breath so no one would notice.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    Harry Kim's dream was long and confusing. Events of the day all seemed to stir into one big mold. Then his brain, long overdue for some rest, baked the mush together. Eventually, the dream became so chaotic that by the time he woke up the next day, it faded instantly from his mind. He didn't mind though, most dreams did.

He awoke early the next morning. Through the half-shaded glass window, he could see patches of sun reach through the trees in the horizon. Light clouds dotted the blue sky. Like the day before, the weather seemed fine and fair.

Slowly, Harry slid out of bed, his feet touching the cold floor. Stretching as he sat up, he quickly yawned. Glancing at the clock, he noticed it to be 6:00.

"Too early." he said to himself before awkwardly standing up.

Turning around slowly, Harry reached down and re-did the bed covers. As soon as his eyes deemed it neat enough, he picked up his backpack, swung it around his back, and pulled it over his arms.

Now to find the group.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    After awhile, my arms got tired and I let Mari fall gently to the ground. "Okay, we got to get through this safari zone. Let's catch some pokemon while we're here. We're going to need them, because isn't ghost weak against bug? Anyway we need more than what we got." I said as we got our safari balls and entered the safari zone.

After awhile of walking, about 5 minutes, I finally ran into a Syther. "Alright a Syther! Go Pikachu!" I said as Pikachu came out of his pokeball. "Alright thunderbolt!" I yelled. Pikachu's thunderbolt hit Syther head on. Syther got mad and used fury cutter. It hit but it was very weak to my surprise. "Okay this is going to be easy! Use quick attack!" I said. This time Syther use double team before Pikachu had a chance to hit him. The Sythers surrounded Pikachu in a circle. "What!? Double Team! Okay Pikachu, ready a thunderbolt." I said throwing rocks at the images and one by one they disappear, until two where left. "Get ready. If the image I throw it at isn't the real thing use thunderbolt on the other one. If it is use thunderbolt on that image. Here we go!" I said throwing a rock at a Syther image. It was just an image. At that point, Pikachu unleashed a thunderbolt on Syther. It hit Syther and he didn't know what just happen because he was shocked.

I threw a piece of pokemon food and it land near Syther. Syther, who was tired and battle worn, was attached by the food and enjoyed it. While it was eating it I threw a safari ball. It made a ding noise twice and I caught Syther.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    I watched carefully as a absol and wynaut apeared
    Paige: lets doble battle! *lets out growlith and gastle (larvitar stays in my back pack)*
    we start the battle ok gastly hypnossess then dream eater finaly night mare! good gives food to the wynaut catches it alright growlith flame thrower the fire spin finally quik attack great throws rock the gives food throws poke ball catches it
    Paige: Wow...........

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina watched as John and Paige caught more pokemons. "When will I get a new one?" She thought, sighing. Marina shook her head and was about to walk over to John to look at his Scyter, when a Psyduck appeared in front of her. She crouched down and looked at the Psyduck.

"Hi Psyduck." Marina said, sighing again.

"Psy?" The Psyduck said confused.

Marina smiled and gave Psyduck food. Psyduck sat down and ate happily. She took out one safari ball and threw it on Psyduck. The ball moved once, twice and stopped. Marina smiled and took the ball.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    I watched Mari with amazement. After she took the ball I stood up and clapped. "Wow, Mari! You have a way with pokemon! That was awsome, you didn't even have to use a pokemon!" I said overly excited. "Your way better a trainer then I'll ever be, already! Seriously, you have a connection that you can only be born with!" I said now REALLY over excited, because I had picked her up and started swinging her around in circles. I then realized what I was doing, and in my own embarrassement I set yher down as my face turned red.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina smiled as John complimented her. "Thanks Cookie." She said, giving him a quick hug. After hugging him, she looked for a place to sit for a while. When she found a place, not too far but not too close to where John and the others was, she sat down and released Psyduck. She used her Pokedex on Psyduck and listened what it said. She smiled and patted Psyduck before recalling him. She then called out her Misdreavus.

"Misdreavus?" Misdreavus asked.

"I wanted to see how your doing." Marina said.

"Mis! Mis!" Misdreavus said, happily.

"You know, my brother said we could give nicknames to our pokemons. Do you want a nickname?" Marina asked.

Misdreavus nodded.

"Okay...What about...Muu-chan? It sounds really cute." Marina said.

"Misdreavus!!" The little Misdreavus said.

"Okay from now on I'll call you Muu-chan!" Marina said, cheerfully.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    paige pelletier said:
    Paige: you love Marina yes?...................

I walked over to here and whispered while laughing, "Yes, but don't tell her. I think she already knows!" I smiled and turned around, at that minute a Bulbasuar appear, "Go Syther!" Syther popped out of his pokeball, and teh bulbasuar started shaking in fear. "What!? Why don't I try Mari's tactics? Return Syther." I said thinking hard. "Come here little bulbasaur, I won't hurt you." The bulbasaur stopped shaking alittle. I smiled warmly and said, "I'm serious. Here look." I said taking pokefood out of my pocket. The bulbasaur shoke his head wildly no, but then his stomache gave a loud roar. I gave a warm laugh and watched as the bulbasaur ate the food out of my hand. " YOu must be starving! Here." I said taking out a bowl and letting him eat the food. He jumped in my arms after he ate it, and I caught it. I looked a t Mari and said, "Hey! It works!" I smiled and walked over to mari and sat beside he.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    After a while, I got anxious and slipped a kiss on Mari's cheek and got up and walked slowly a way blushing my head off. 'I cant believe I did that! God! Now she's going to hate me! I'm so stupid! But I couldn't help it, it was driving me insane!' I thought walking around in circles in the tall grass, trying to calm myself down, before I met the group again.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Marina smiled when John said that her 'techniques' works. She was about to say something to him when he quickly kissed her cheek. Marina blushed and held her cheek. "Cook..." Marina said, unable to finish. She looked at Cookie who was walking away. She shook her head and looked at Muu-chan, who looked worried. "Misdreavus?" Muu-chan asked. "Huh? Oh...nothing's wrong Muu-chan." She said, in her cheerful voice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back