• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    Walking to the pokemon center the sun began to set on the two lost travelers.... The glass doors slide open, sounded like they were in need a bit of oil on the gears. As Ryo and his Charmander took their first step into the center they were pushed aside by a boy who was crying with a pokemon in his hand, he rushed over to Nurse Joy, and handed her the pokemon, nurse joy with a horrified look on her face took the pokemon to the intensive care. Puzzled about what had gone on, Ryo carefully approached the kid, only to see him flail his arms as he turned and ran out of the pokemon center.... With the words still hanging on Ryo's tounge he simply closed his mouth and sat down and began to ponder where his group has dissapeared to.... he thought if he hung around the pokecenter a little longer they would show up... but how long would that be?? Only time would tell....

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    Harry smile slightly dropped, confused by John's suspicion. He wasn't trying to fool anyone, wasn't evil, wasn't even angry. Harry simply wanted to create new friendships, perhaps join their harmonious group.

"Well... Cookie." he began. "I travelled to Goldenrod city to deliver a package for Professor Maple in Saffron City. Since I was going to start my pokemon journey anyway, she thou-"

Harry suddenly gasped as Paige suddenly mangled him with a powerful and tight hug. For a moment, he felt sick, though luckily managed to keep his breakfast within himself. Struggling to free himself, he sputtered a cough, his lungs pushing outward for air.

"Heh... Thankyou... Paige." he hoarsly whispered, before finally pulling himself away from the excited girl. Careful to not repeat the situation, he moved slightly away, puting John between her and himself.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    "Listen, John," Roxy began, her voice full of force. "I trust Harry; if he says he's running an errand, then I believe him. Professor Maple wouldn't put him in a bad situation. Don't be so uptight." Chikorita nodded, jumping to Roxy's left shoulder.

~Roxy~

No One

In Particular
    Years
    OOC: This sucks, my parents wouldn't let me on the net (for reasons I do not wish to disclose). But, I did get a few seconds on the net.

Fredi was standing behind John most of the time. And on his own free will, too. He had a fear of strangers. Well, in this case, even people who he hasn't seen in quite a long time.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    "Think about it. Why would Maple send him to run an arrand? Why not one of his many helpers, I'm sure that one of them could have done it. And if he was sent on an arrand where's his badge? Maple usually sends a badge with the person if there going long distances so they can get things like train tickets free. I just don't trust him, but if you guys do, then I guess I'll have to swallow my pride and ignore my instincts." I said leading them over to the pokemon center.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    Harry merely stared, confused by John's heightened suspicions. The others quickly came to his aid in defense, yet he somehow felt he needed to yet prove himself to him. How, though, Harry did not know.

"Jo-... er... Cookie." he replied. "I have no secret motive. I'm simply a trainer, like you."

However, by this time, John had already began leading everyone to the pokemon center. Harry sighed, threw his hands up in exasperation, and fell in place amoung the group, walking after John.

Harry will have to prove himself later.

Last edited:

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    Seeing the entire group walk ingo the pokemon center, Ryo became glad that he could finally hang with the group he was supposed to have been with..... he quietly walked up behind the group and with his Charmander at his side he leaned against the wall facing John and his group, wondering if anyone would notice his quiet presence.... with his hood over his head only the bottom of his red eyes, his nose and mouth were visible. He figured if no one noticed he would just head out on his own.....

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    Ryo lifted up his head so that his whole face was visible and when he saw that the grl that greeted him was cute he blushed a lil and began his studder, as he lowered his head a little. "Uhh, hi I'm Ryo.... I was supposed to leave New Bark with you guyz.... but I sorta wanted 5min of extra sleep and 5min became 5 hours.... and ya I got left behind(laughing timidly)." Hearing what the boy behind the girl said he looked over her shoulder with a cold look in his eyes. "She is just trying to be friendly Chocolate Chip Cookie.... something you never knew how to do too well didja?" smerking as the memories of their childhood raced through his head seeing cookie, he was always being the serious one, and non trusting in the group even as a kid and Ryo was always the one who stayed quiet and could almost make himself invisible to other ppl when needed. (not physically invisible like p00f gone... just like not make himself noticable to ppl.)

Last edited:

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
    Harry Kim followed John into the pokemon center. Like the rest of the city, and similarily his own hometown, the building rose high into the skyline. Not only a center for healing and care, but a place of research into the sciences of medicine. Goldenrod City was known for its technological research just as Saffron was. In fact, both areas were top competitors over the industrial world. It was only natural that the pokemon center should be a part of it all.

Harry entered the glass doors, relieved as the cool air passed over him. It wasn't so much as he wasn't used to outdoor conditions, but more so the heat. He preferred to be too cold than too hot.

As his eyes adjusted to the inner light, he watched as the group slowly separated to their own ways. John slowly made his way over to Nurse Joy, most likely to heal his pokemon. Marina, Harry finally remembered everyone's name, however, found a familiar face. Unlike the others, Harry didn't know the boy and from their conversation, he learned his name to be Ryo.

However, Harry noticed Ryo's cheeks began to glow slightly red. He appeared to be slightly flushed. Though, the final hint was Ryo's stuttering. He felt attracted to Marina! Harry inwardly laughed, watching the two engage in a conversation.

John, by that time had walked over to the rest of the group. However, after his perhaps truthful, yet rude comment, Harry could see he was still stingy about being "outvoted" at the train station. At least, Harry hoped. To remain in a group with him, would be difficult, especially based on their current relationship.

Yet, John was the leader, supposedly, and Harry needed to deliver a package to Professor Wood. He better figure out where the group would be so he could catch up with them. So, taking a deep breath, Harry walked over to the serious teenager.

"John, I need to deliver this package to Professor Wood." Harry began, holding up the package, indicating it with his hand. "Do you know where the group might be so I can rejoin up? Or perhaps maybe I can have your phone number so I can call you to find out."

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
    Years
    Ryo's cheeks began to blush even more when he saw that smile across her face. "I'm fine mari, how are you? What have you guyz been up to while I was desperatly trying to catch up with you?" said Ryo as he tried to stop the overwhelming heat on his face form his blushing... Finally he calmed down and managed to say "Mari, mind telling me who the boy talking to John is? he seems friendly unlike Mr.Chocolate Chip Cookie over there." said Ryo grinning in Cookie's direction

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back