• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    If there was a baby pokemon lost somewhere or something like that, would you or would you not save it?

yes of Course , if it was A wolf Pokemon I would send it to the Wolves Hideout to Train there :P

King!

better
    Years
  • Yes, I wuld save it, but I DO know a few key people who wouldn't, just because it's a Pokemon.....

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
    Years
  • If there was a baby pokemon lost somewhere or something like that, would you or would you not save it?
    i would save the pokemon and give it to a new trainer who didnt have a pokemon and when he/she is better and has one a few badges then i vs them

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    hehe... really...

hey Pipzilla xD , theres someone here likes Piplup * Glares At his PC Sister *

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Rocker ! Blow Pippy with ur Hyper Voice Produced by ur Guitar!

Rocker: Rio! * Uses Hyper Voice Via His Guitar which sends Pipzilla and his Pippy Flying! *

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    no. Its my Riolu . Rocker is my Toddler Playground Partner. say , u dont have a TP Partner huh? thats really a bad thing in the Toddler Playground -.-

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    HEHE...So how are some of ou guys enjoying Platinum? :)
    Yeah I would definitely save any pokemon, no matter if it it ugly, mean, or anything. :D
    Spoiler:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    OH LOL! ':D
    Hmm...so what should the TP talk about now? :)
    Baby pokemon are very fragile sometimes, but they like to be tough! :)

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
    Years
  • my castform will try its hardest in battle but if its in danger his best firend/bodyguard Awesome will save him form any extreme danger

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yes it has the aura inside! :D
    Does urs no the special move?
    NEW TOPIC:
    If you guys have a pet at home, would it be a baby pokemon? Would it act like one? What would it be?

I have a Doberman Pinscher that TOTALLY acts like a child, and is a Houndour. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Yes it has the aura inside! :D
    Does urs no the special move?
    NEW TOPIC:
    If you guys have a pet at home, would it be a baby pokemon? Would it act like one? What would it be?

I have a Doberman Pinscher that TOTALLY acts like a child, and is a Houndour. :)
    Well its Trying to Learn Aura Sphere :P . His Father , Rukario ( My Lucario ) Is Teaching it how to use it . Rukario Told me that If Rocker Learned Aura Sphere. it will be Terribly Powerful Due to the Strong Spirit of Rock it had.

I dont have a Pet in my home ......

Birdy

Metagross Breeder
    Years
  • hay i like baby pokemon because there cute and strong and i think a baby pokemon cuz defeat a strong pokemon like Tyranitar is it tryed and never gave up

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Ugh, looks like I have to read a lot. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. There were..... things happening. And I probably won't be (much) on for the next few days.

I still think that the members should vote for a new toddler.

I have an idea, a grand idea!

-----

Every month, starting at the beginning of April, members have the chance to pick a new toddler out of a few selected Beta or Pre-evolution Pokémon. After the first week, we'll see who wins. The Pokémon with the most vote becomes a Toddler, while the rest of the choices have to wait a long time before ever being selected again.

On April 1 & 2nd member's will PM me their nomination for only one pokemon they would like to have as a new toddler...on the 3rd I will post up all the nominations I got and we shall have a vote for it...what do you all think??? btw, would u like the votes here, at the SG, or by sending me PMs???

---I would like to keep track of votes at the SG...u all???

Heh, that's a good idea! And voting at the SG is the best, yes.

True...lol ':D
    Anyways I fixed the problems guys tell me what you think:

Pokemon: The Toddler Playground

That's a nice banner! Good work on it.

What Eeveelution will you evolve the Eevee Bebe gives you in Platinum into?
    Espeon, of course!

Which three pokemon do you think should gain a new pre-evo form for the 5th Gen?
    Like said before, Miltank, Tauros and Kankashkan.

BTW, do you like using blue/bold for the topics?
    I just simply bold the topics, that's all.

If there was a baby pokemon lost somewhere or something like that, would youor would you not save it?
    Save it, of course! What to do with it after is an another question, though. Either I give it to an another trainer or I keep and raise it by myself.

I do have 3 pets at home.... But they're rather lazy. They sleep most of the day, and are almost only awake for food.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back