• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Theory:Nincada is a puppet

GeraldTheTheroiest

Pokemon Theroiest
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2015
    I revolve this theroie with the fact that after Nincada evolves if you have a open space and a free pokeball you get a shedninja it being the skin left behind by nincada. But shedninja has a mind of it's own meaning it's controlling itself.Sheadninja is a ghost/bug pokemon with only 1HP so it takes control of a host so it will be safe.Additionary taking control of the pokemon.But after nincada evolves shedninja is forced to come out since it's going into a different state.Small buti thought it might be true.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Well doesn't Nincada become Ninjask? Shedinja might be formed by Nincada's skin/shell, but it would have to control Ninjask to really make "Nincada" the puppet.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    The only loophole in this theory is how Shedninja 'occupies' Nincada in the Egg. If what you say is true, then Ninjask will be free of the Shedninja, correct? Then how will Ninjask lay an Egg occupied by Shedninja? It wouldn't sound right.

GeraldTheTheroiest

Pokemon Theroiest
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2015
    The only loophole in this theory is how Shedninja 'occupies' Nincada in the Egg. If what you say is true, then Ninjask will be free of the Shedninja, correct? Then how will Ninjask lay an Egg occupied by Shedninja? It wouldn't sound right.

Now if your saying if ninjask lays a egg and a nincada hatches how will it be controlled by shedninja?I believe the shedninja would take control of it whe it hatches.

Now if your saying how does ninjask lay a egg and a shedninja pops out then it could be because some genes of shedninja could still be in ninjask

Monte Blanc

The White Rabbit
    Years
  • Shedinja is supposed to be a wayward spirit that has taken possession of Nincada's discarded shell after it has evolved into Ninjask.

So, I'm not sure how this theory actually...works?

GeraldTheTheroiest

Pokemon Theroiest
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2015
    Shedinja is supposed to be a wayward spirit that has taken possession of Nincada's discarded shell after it has evolved into Ninjask.

So, I'm not sure how this theory actually...works?

I can see where your going but when pokemon evolve they don't leave behind any thing of the sort.

Years
  • Shedinja is based off of the (possessed) discarded shell of a cicada lava that has grown to adulthood (Ninjask being the adult Cicada).

I am fairly sure that Monte Blanc was quite accurate in what they have said and I am fairly sure there was a reference to this in the games somewhere.

Other than that is was certainly an interesting theory that could technically still be relevant even if myself and Monte Blanc are correct.

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • I see what you mean. I'm guessing that when Nincada evolves, it leaves a shell behind. My guess is that a ghost or some sort is inhabiting it, therefore it had 1 HP, and cannot be hit by physical moves too. It practically makes sense. This theory is a little more imaginative, but it makes sense too. Shedinja could be the one controlling Nincadas, and when it evolves it leaves the body, which results in being a separate Pokémon.

Back