• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Titan (16 gyms demo)

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2020
    Hello everyone,we are EricLostie and ArcWisel(the current translator and person in charge of the English version of Pokemon Titan).

Pokemon Titan (16 gyms demo)

WARNING:Game in fixing ,not reccomended for streaming or playing

Pokemon Titan is a spanish fangame, one of the most important fangames in the spanish scene. Ericlostie started this project three years ago, and now it has 16 gyms, multiple sidequests and thousands of hours of content.

Link to old thread is here:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=396262

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    Feel free to report any bugs or errors in the forms or on the thread. Thank you.You are also invited to provide assistance in maintaining the game such as game testing.

ASSIST&CONTACT US

CREDITS

Spoiler:

ABOUT
    Spoiler:

CHARACTERS

Spoiler:

FEATURES:

Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS

Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD

WARNING:Game in fixing ,not reccomended for streaming or playing

MEGA

MEDIAFIRE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    I ran into this problem bug when fighting the last guy before Jazz Town on Route 1 when you beat his first Pokemon (Horsea) he doesn't switch out to the second one and this appears
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon Titan
    Exception: NameError

Message: undefined local variable or method `newpokename' for #<PokeBattle_Battle:0x9f9c1d0>

PokeBattle_Battle:1424:in `pbMessagesOnReplace'

PokeBattle_Battle:1388:in `pbRecallAndReplace'

PokeBattle_Battle:1184:in `pbSwitch'

PokeBattle_Battle:1163:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battle:1163:in `pbSwitch'

PokeBattle_Battle:3402:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'

PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:2428:in `pbStartBattleCore'

PokeBattle_Battle:2427:in `logonerr'

PokeBattle_Battle:2427:in `pbStartBattleCore'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\student\Saved Games/Pokemon Titan/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK
    and then you can't do anything but attack air and then that message shows up again

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    aw epic this game has a full english release now, glad to see that~! Are there any unique mechanics to this game? I ask since a couple of games prior to the release of sword and shield have some variation of the nature-altering herbs for one, and I was wondering if there is anything like Hyper Training to help power up IVs. I doubt its likely those are in this given the original game has been in development for a while so I wanted to ask in advance. Even if it isnt I still plan on playing, I was just curious.

EDIT: I just started and I selected Babyss as my starter and the game started giving me spanish text. Is that intentional? Because I cant read the descriptions of its moves now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2020
    Thank you will look into the problems.It's likely my fault as I Was translating the game UI which meant having to deal with scripts. I will replace it with old scripts and see what happens then.

Anyway,I have removed the PBS assets to prevent asset tampering. Hope it works.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2020
    aw epic this game has a full english release now, glad to see that~! Are there any unique mechanics to this game? I ask since a couple of games prior to the release of sword and shield have some variation of the nature-altering herbs for one, and I was wondering if there is anything like Hyper Training to help power up IVs. I doubt its likely those are in this given the original game has been in development for a while so I wanted to ask in advance. Even if it isnt I still plan on playing, I was just curious.

EDIT: I just started and I selected Babyss as my starter and the game started giving me spanish text. Is that intentional? Because I cant read the descriptions of its moves now.

I don't think theres any Hyper Training . I would have noticed it in the scripts.As for nature altering herbs I will take a look at it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Thank you very much I have been waiting for this game for years but why there are no ultra beasts it would have been better with ...

Years
  • i liked the starting but many npc and item in spanish and after 3rd battle just before jast city
    Pokemon Titan
    Exception: NameError

Message: undefined local variable or method `newpokename' for #<PokeBattle_Battle:0x9f9c1d0>

PokeBattle_Battle:1424:in `pbMessagesOnReplace'

PokeBattle_Battle:1388:in `pbRecallAndReplace'

PokeBattle_Battle:1184:in `pbSwitch'

PokeBattle_Battle:1163:in `each'

PokeBattle_Battle:1163:in `pbSwitch'

PokeBattle_Battle:3402:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'

PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'

PokeBattle_Battle:2428:in `pbStartBattleCore'

PokeBattle_Battle:2427:in `logonerr'

PokeBattle_Battle:2427:in `pbStartBattleCore'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\student\Saved Games/Pokemon Titan/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

Years
  • Finally, a full English version of this game! I have managed to complete the first region back in 2017 but stopped due to me not knowing where to go afterwards due to the Spanish language. I might give it a shot again later this month when I'm finally free of school projects. Also patiently waiting on the English version of Iberia 😁

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I don't think theres any Hyper Training . I would have noticed it in the scripts.As for nature altering herbs I will take a look at it.

I figured I would ask at any rate, hyper training would be kinda tricky to impliment I would assume. Though pokemon Empyrean had a different take on Let's Go's candy system which increased IVs instead of EVs. Might be worth looking into something similar if possible.

Thank you very much I have been waiting for this game for years but why there are no ultra beasts it would have been better with ...

It WOULD but at the same time it wouldnt. I say this because the ultra wormholes as near as we can tell are a uniquely Alolan occurance due tot he lore of Alola as Solgaleo and Lunala despite being Alola's sun and moon gods are in fact ultra beasts that evolved from the pokemon Cosmog. Splus the work done to try to access Ultra Space was done in Alola, and the ultra beasts when they appeared were limited to Alola in turn so I dont see a plausible reason for them to be in any fan game that either isnt set in alola or otherwise has access to Ultra Space.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It WOULD but at the same time it wouldnt. I say this because the ultra wormholes as near as we can tell are a uniquely Alolan occurance due tot he lore of Alola as Solgaleo and Lunala despite being Alola's sun and moon gods are in fact ultra beasts that evolved from the pokemon Cosmog. Splus the work done to try to access Ultra Space was done in Alola, and the ultra beasts when they appeared were limited to Alola in turn so I dont see a plausible reason for them to be in any fan game that either isnt set in alola or otherwise has access to Ultra Space.

The same is true for Dynamax, if the possibility ever presents itself. Not that anyone brought it up...just saying.

Years
    • Seen today
    I can't get past a trainer on route 1. Every time I beat his first Pokemon, I get an error message and he won't send out his next Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    can i play this game or i should wait for a new update so that there are no gamebreaking bugs

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2020
    Thank you.I have checked on nature altering herbs and didn't find anything.I also fixed the Babyss bug

Am working on fixing the first route bug.Hopefully it works.I'm thinking of looking out for more help as I was only a translator and came after the game.I worked alone on the translation project which is why it took so long to finish until I properly commited to it by using proper tools.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I didnt think nature altering herbs would be possible yet but it was worth mentioning. I guess we'll see in future updates to the engine.

Good to hear Babyss has been fixed, hopefully all overlooked diaolgue translations were fixed too since I remember some NPCs in the first town spoke in spanish too. They likely didnt say anything important but its worth mentioning in case all NPCs after the first pokemon is obtained could have missed dialogue

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2020
    It would be nice to actually credit EricLostie, the main and only developer of the original Pokémon Titan.

His twitter is @Eric_lostie

And soon he will be releasing an English beta of his new fangame Pokémon Opal, which currently has a 4 gyms beta in Spanish!

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Just a little thing I found, for you screen size option, instead of it saying "screen size" it says "very small" and I think you have accidentally switched up the screen settings since it seems like "small" is "very small," "medium" is "small, and "full" is "medium," other that that small issue, I see nothing wrong

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I'm really tempted to give this a go, but while scrolling through the thread, I've noticed that a few players have encountered game breaking bugs. Would you suggest I wait for the next bug fix update?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    I've been waiting for an English version but not that we got on it's broken it's okay I can wait another year or so cause I got shiny hunting to do

Back