• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret/Operative Version

Golden Sun the Lost Age Music for Champion battle

• yay

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • nay

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Felix's Sol Blade lets out a howl! Megiddo!

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    Don't double post!

Whatever...

I think you did a good job (tile error on the brown thing on the first screenie)

I also think the 2nd room needs more things.

The 3rd picture, why did u use soo many refridgeraters?
    And the 4 picture looks nice, like your everyday break in lol.

Nice job lasthand!

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    Well I'll admit, they have improved a bit from the old ones. Though I still think you might wanna either change the building in the center of the first map or edit the tiles so that they fit with the mountain.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
    Who ever is on the staff I have created us a forum. Have fun peoples! It shouild be a bit more organized there.

-link removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

bazzaroony

Pokemon Topaz Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2009
    looks cool but tile error on the first map
    (the others look fine!)
    keep up the good work m8!

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
    interesting. though, the first one looks weird because of the roof at the bottom and why do you have that hero sprite? i edited it on the version i gave you. come to our boards so we can discuss this privately.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well like everyone else said you have good ideas but not as good maps.
    All you have to do to edit the tiles is go to the puzzle piece in Advance map and change the background.
    I'll help with mapping because i'm good at nothing else except sleeping.
    And keep going i hope this game becomes one of the best games I've ever played.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back