• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Trainer Academy

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    Yawn hit and volt gave a lould yawn of sleepyness but Alix didn't seem worried! "volt use wish again and get your health up!"

(OCC: i am sincerly sorry about that! from now on i'll take care when using wish!)

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan made it to the Main hall to see some of people he had met earlier during the encouter of the 3 Birds. And he saw the girl that helped him had a red liquid on her, "Oh no.." He could see someone elses Swablu fly above her. Brendan quickly ran to her and without thinking he tore of his right sleeve of his favorite tracksuite and pressurerized it on her spot. "Hey it's ok." Brendan said calmly he tried to steer the way the shock from her, "So thank you for helping me back there, by the way my names Brendan what's yours?"

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Raine took a shaky breath, her eyes where wide she had just recently gone into shock.

"So thank you for helping me back there, by the way my names Brendan what's yours?" she heard a voice say, she knew it was the boy from earlier and she could tell by his tone he was trying to calm her.

"R...Ra...Raine" she managed to get out just her name.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Swablu violently pushed aside the boy who had appeared to be talking to Raine. Swablu seemed to be annoyed that he poopd up out of no where. "SWAB!" it's screamed and pecked at him. Nathan looked over pushing his hed higher, but he couldn't quite see know because of all of the people. Swablu then looked at Raine, a tear trickled down it's eye. Nearby a trainers togekiss used Recover. Swablu used Mirror Move and used recover on Raines bleeding head. It healed instantly, it was something like magic. Swablu was delighted it had worked and stasrted dancing in circles around Raine with happiness. Bubbles of Dragon Power was rising in such a happy and uplifting manner.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine trembled after she was healed. She felt scared and alone having no idea where Nathan or Mel were and she couldn't stop the small sob from coming out as she buried her face in her hands.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Yes! The Yawn hit! Furthermore, the Pichu decided to use Wish instead... "Willpower, use Work Up!" The Darumaka cheered itself up, prepared to make its attacks stronger, and increased its Attack and Sp. Attack. Any time soon, the Pichu would inevitably fall asleep. "Willpower, keep using Work Up!" By this point, the Darumaka's attacks were so strong, one hit was sure to take out any pokemon. Also, the Leech Seed sucked away tons of Pichu's HP, while it was sleeping. "Go! Willpower! Use Fire Punch!" She was sure this would work...

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Mel had heard Raine's cry of pain. She was worried and called for her several times. She had gotten no answer of course. Mel had quickly noticed that the kid that Nathan save and Nathan himself were already running. They probably knew where Raine was.

She followed them as fast as she could which wasn't that fast compared to running because she traveled on a wheelchair. Nathan and the kid had beaten her to the "punch". Raine was on the ground, her head bleeding. Nathan was healing her with his Swablu while the kid earlier was trying to ad some pressure to her wound.

"Raine!" Mel screamed.

MeerFall

Years
    (OCC: work up does count as an attack... so be careful)

fire punch hit and volt fainted! "you did well..." she returned volt. "neat lets go riolu!" riolu was sent out and did a twirl! " use quick attack" riolu zoomed at a great speed BUT was going in a circle away from willpower. "now drain punch" riolu was doing a drain punch at quick attck speed and was heading towards willpower!

Lilliana

Years
    As Raine let her eyes start to close she saw Nathan and Brendan at her side and heard Mel scream her name as a small whimper of pain escaped her throat her eyes almost closed.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    The Drain Punch did a lot of damage, because the dual screens had dispersed by then. Fortunately, Willpower was still conscious, and now it prepared to use its strongest attack, Superpower. Combined with the insane Work Up boosts, this was sure to end the battle. The Darumaka ran straight forward at the Riolu, nearly matching its speed, preparing to use its full power!

(OOC: I multi-boosted because your Pichu was asleep. Sorry for bunnying, I think...)

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan started to get scarwd as the bleeding didn't stop, "Ok just relax," He saw another girl to help and he didn't mind the girl needed all the help she could get, students started to fill into the hall and others were being teleported due to not coming to the hall including trainers from the middle of an battle, "Your going it to make it through ok you know that and I do aswell."

MeerFall

Years
    Alix was so exsited "riolu use counter!" riolu took the hit and was ready to counter it back!

(OCC: its alright)

Lilliana

Years
    "Your going it to make it through OK you know that and I do as well."she heard Brendan say to her she was still bleeding though she managed to force her eyes to stay open as she looked up at the three people surrounding her.

"It...it's my...f...fa...fault" she managed to get out her voice small and filled with pain.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Willpower's attack connected! It hit the Riolu full force! But, the Riolu took the hit, deftly turned around, and hit the Darumaka back. This power was double the power of Willpower's own power, so he knew this was it. He got blasted back, and promptly fainted. "Good job Darumaka..." Her first battle at the Trainer Academy... and it was a loss... There really were many strong trainers here... Alix was stronger than she seemed.
    "...umm...good battle."
    And she walked away, hoping nobody was watching her. She was always like this after a loss. Brooding on the last battle. Replaying it over and over again. Thinking about what she did wrong. She wandered even deeper in the forest, certain she could find her way back. Then she sent out all her pokemon. "Ok, it's time for training..."
    She looked around, making sure nobody was there, then she started giving commands to her pokemon. "Willpower, keep hitting that tree with Fire Punch!" "Teamwork, release a Solarbeam as fast as you can!" "Focus, hit that leaf 50 meters, 11:00!" and the like. She had to get stronger. It still shocked her that Alix's Riolu could withstand that Superpower. She had to get stronger, to catch up with the others...

MeerFall

Years
    Alix's riolu only barly survied "yeah!" she screamed at the top of her lungs and hugged her riolu. " great battle lulu you were stronger than i expected! I hope we can be great friends!" eevee used dig on Alix as she tumbled backwards "eevee why?" eevee repiled with a few eevees before realising that alix could not understand. Alix gave a sigh before healing her pokemon and going in a open space near the academy. "ok riolu lets pratise that quick attack!"

Silent the Lucario

Novice Mapper
    Years
    Rukimaru stands where he is. Everyone just teleported and he didn't know where to go. "ummm...." Rukimaru thinks about that shy girl for a second before sending out his Pidgeotto. "Pidgeotto lets go!" He jumps on his Pidgeotto and flies toward the campus before jumping down on his House beofre deciding to look for the weird shy girl one of the only people he knew at all here.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine winced in pain still bleeding from her head she could see Nathan and Mel on one side of her and Brendan on the other through her blurred vision. "I..sh..shouldn't have..g...gone..b..b..back" she managed to get out weakly.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan couldn't belive what he was hearing "You were going to get your stuff," He re-assured her, "You were doing what you thought was right," Suddenly Misty came in and calmly said to the people helping her including Brendan, "Ok move aside I'm going to take her to the Nursing bay and can you please come." She asked the other girl that was helping (First Snow). Brendan nodded and went to his seat with Sparky on his shoulder.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    OCC: Uhm I though my swablu healed your bleeding head. It'sa bit annoying when I do something and make something happen and then someone else just changes it as if ignoring my post entirely. But I am not talking to you Lilliana

See my swablu helps yet it isn't even included in a post, as if it doesn't exist.

Lilliana

Years
    (OOC: i'm not really sure either, no one else was answering so i just went along with it)

Back