• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Trainer Academy

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Raine smiled her eyes shining in happiness "Okay" she said as Zen went forward.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Now Skarmory, use Steel Wing and Swoop Zen Up propelling him up in the air!" Nathan yelled. Sakmory did so and his wing turned pure silver and was headed straight for Zen the Mime.Jr. "Come on Raine you can do it!" Nathan yelled!

Lilliana

Years
    Raine took a breath "Zen dodge quick and use encore!" she yelled. Zen nodded dodging just in time to the right and clapping his hands making it so Skarmory could only use that move for five turns.

OOC: Well i got to go time for school, won't be back on for three days...bye

Last edited:

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Lulu watched all of the battles, each one of them. They were all very powerful. But they were making too many mistakes. Still, I wouldn't want to battle them... She still felt a little bit uneasy. There was a fact that had been bothering them... Why were the doors closed, and all these trainers battling? GASP! Maybe, it was some sort of pretest, to determine their natural power, without the tension of an actual test? Now she was even more nervous. She definitely had to have at least one battle... sigh but who? Nathan was far too skilled, and she didn't want to battle Mel or Ryan, either. They were all scary... That other shy one... She was already in a battle. Lucky her... Then she remembered that Alix had wanted to battle her earlier. So she went up to her. "...umm...Alix... about your offer earlier... want to battle? Let's try not to attract attention, please... It can be a double battle, ... or just 2 on 2, ... which do you prefer?"

(OOC: This rp is going by far too fast...)

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    "YAWN" Ryan awoke form his nap under a rather large oak tree. "Man, it still looks like the doors are closed!" He murmured to himself. "I should really re-think my strategies... Maybe I should rethink my team..." Ryan was determined not to loose his next battle.

OOC: are team changes allowed?

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
    Name: Daniel Lenty

House: Lightning Zapdos.

Apperance: Spice-boy black hair with blonde highlights. Fairly short. Blue eyes. Fair skin. Wears a faded green shirt with sleeves always rolled up. Wears faded black jeans. Wears a snood.

Personality: Fairly outgoing yet seemingly obnoxious. Thinks he's better than everyone else.

History: Daniel was born in Ever Grande city and as a result saw countless great battles. Together he and his best friend (Dylan Gorman) vowed to become pokémon trainers and to meet at the pokémon league, however when Dylan became 10 he set off on his journey to become a pokémon master without Daniel as the latter had applied for the pokémon trainer academy.

Pokemon 1: Charmeleon (Liam).
    Move-Set: Flamethrower, Ember, Slash, Skull Bash.

Pokemon 2: Trapinch (Frank).
    Move-Set: Sandstorm, Crunch, Sand Tomb, Dig.

Pokemon 3: Dratini (Kylie).
    Move-Set: Wrap, Thunder Wave, Twister.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    "Okay ... Umm ... go, teamwork."
    The Exeggcute came out of its pokeball...
    "... You may have the first move..."
    She seriously hoped this would go well...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Skarmory was trapped in a consectutive amount of Steel Wings, flying around and around in loops in the air. "Well done!" Nathan yelled to Raine. "That's an awesome way of trappig your opponent and restricting their options!" he could see Raine started to loosen up. It made him feel warm, knowing that he had re-united a shy trainer withtheir battling spirit. "Now return." Nathan said while he pulled out Skarmory's Poke'ball out. Sakrmory's shapes trned into a transparent red light and was returned to it's ball.

"Great work." he said to Raine. "How about we return for some more soup?" "STEEVEN!" he yelled. "Could we please have more soup? It's amazing!"

{Yes, you can change your team anytime. Just make a background story to a pokemon you might have. However, you can only have 3 pokemon at a time.}

Lilliana

Years
    Raine smiled happily returning Zen to his Poke'ball before hugging Nathan "Thank you" she whispered happily.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Anytime." Nathan replied. They both walked back towards the bubbling soup. "Steven!" he called again. But soon after he realised he was asleep. Nathan giggled at Stevens expressions. "You know." he said to Raine "I am sorta getting impatient, it's annoying haing to sufffer waiting for the Academy to open." Nathan sighed. "It's probably at test." he said. "By the way; I have seen a lot of trainers own a trapinch or one of tranpich's evolutions." Nathan looked down, he was sort of annoyed but he didn't mind. He just had to show that his was trained well. After all his trapinch defeated Steven's fantastic Vibrava; so it must be trained well. As he looked down he found a peculiar purple fang. He picked it up. "Hmpph" he mumbled. And opened his back and placed it in there. It reminded him of his seviper, maybe he should get it when he gets inside. Train it. Ad maybe he could surprise his friends with it and show Ryan it's different and unsual colour tool like Ryan's duskull.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine shook her head "I think that they're giving us a chance to make friends and rivals before the doors open... I'm glad if they hadn't I never would have met you and Mel" she said sitting down on the grass under a tree. "And i've noticed that no one other than me has any Psychic Pokemon that might make things interesting"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    "Naawww." Thanks Nathan said. "Annd true. Does Zen know any Pshycic moves? If he does use them they help against bulky attakcs. It's good to use them for Attack and defense."Nathan reached for Skarmory's Pokeball and Skamory appeared. Nathan jumped up on Skarmory; "I am going to scout the area." Nathan said to Raine. "I'll be back in a few minutes." "Of we go Skarmory" Nathan patted it on the head and it flew high above the clouds. From above the trainer Academy still look very large, but the trainers and pokemon look like tiny ants scuttling around the meadows in front of the Academy while some hung around the edge of the forest he had got lost in. If he concentrated he could see Raine and the others around the soup, and Lulu battling. He wondered if Mel was still there. "Oh I almost forgot." he said. "Come out Swablu." Swablu cheerfully cried as it flew gracefully through the air. "SWAAAB SWAAAB!" It happily screamed. Nathan was flying around endlessly through the air, happy and free..

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    Ryan was starting to to get impatient waiting for the academy to open. "I could train while I wait at least!" Ryan realized, but his grin quickly turned to a frown when he remembered that all his pokemon had fainted. As he was about to slouch back against the oak tree he caught a glimpse of what looked like a trainer rideing a skarmory. "H-hey, thats Nathan! There must be a place to heal pokemon around then!" Ryan said to himself as he perked up and moved back towards the crowd of trainers. "Hey, does anyon know if there is a healing station around or something?"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Nathan heard a voice tha was carried by the wind "H-hey, thats Nathan! There must be a place to heal pokemon around then!" He decided to land as he saw Ryan's tiny figure walking into the crowd, but Nathan just caught him before he got lost in the labrinyth of the crowd. "No there isn't unfortunately Ryan, but I used some of my Poffins and Potions not to mention some of Steven's soup." "But for now here take some poffins and pokeblocks." Nathan smiled and reached for his bag, pulling out some of the homemade poffins and pokeblocks. He outstretched his hand and offerend them to Ryan.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    "wow, t-thanks so much!" Ryan smiled as he accepted the items. Deep down Ryan was relived that he had found such a kind person, he was beginning to think everyone had already set up friendships on the boat ride he had missed. "If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask, right? I owe you one!"

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    "uhoh..." The Pichu was charging at her Teamwork at full speed.
    "Quick, Teamwork! Reflect!" All 6 of the eggs jumped up and formed a temporary barrier in front of them. The barrier was pushed back, and Teamwork took some damage, but at least the Volt Tackle damage was halved. "Leech Seed, while you're close!" All of the eggs formed a seed from their mouths and spat it at the Pichu. She was aware of a few people watching, but she tried her best to ignore them. They probably weren't very interested, and they would walk away soon. Also, she had to try her best for Alix.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    "wack it back with thunder punch then give teamwork a thunder punch!"
    shouted Alix she was so happy! her first battle with someone from the trainer academy! the pichu sent the leech seed back before charging at teamwork with a thunder punch ready!

Back