• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Trainer Academy

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Nathan coughed. "Don't cry, I'm fine. But who saved me?" His sight was blurry but he still could see good enough to identify whatever he was looking at. Nathan tried again, he crouched up leaning on his hand. "Swwabblu, Skar Skar, Trapiiinch." All three of is pokemon huddled around him. "I'm okay guys." Nathan assured them. "So, who did save me?"

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Raine took a shaky breath "Me and Mel worked together to save you, she used Andy and i used Star" she said trying to stop crying as she gently patted her Abra on the head.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan woke up to see some new students not to far from
    Him but he could see the shady character getting away. Brendan without thought started to chase again but fell over, he then realized that his leg was broken "Arr can some one help me broken leg"

Lilliana

Years
    "Arr can some one help me broken leg" Raine heard a voice say. She looked to the source and saw a boy she had seen briefly on the boat wiping her tears she stood shyly going over to him "I...i'll help" she said putting his arm around her shoulders and helping him to where Mel and Nathan where helping him sit before sitting next to her friends all the while looking at the direction the boy had tried to run in. "I...i'm going to go find out what he tried to chase okay...i..i'll be back in...ten minutes" she said to Nathan and Mel as she stood again.

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan felt someone pick him up, "Huh? Oh thanks." Brendan smiled, Blue came into his sights with his Pokemon out along with Blaine, Misty and Brock, "Well thank Arceus that your all alright Alakazam Teleport these trainers to the nursing bay." Blue ordered "FLASH!!"

Lilliana

Years
    Raine blinked sitting down dizzily when they where Teleported. She was feeling just like she did after she practiced that move with her Abra really dizzy so dizzy she felt like she was going to pass out. She sighed wearily putting a hand to her head as her vision swirled she was unable to see straight, "Is everyone okay?" she knew from personal experience that people had different reactions to being Teleported.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    The Pichu charged at Teamwork, covering its body in electricity.
    Lulu knew this was a Volt Tackle, but then ... it jumped, it used Thunderpunch!
    Teamwork took massive damage, so massive, in fact, that the Reflect barrier broke! That shouldn't be possible! Teamwork collapsed. Lulu got ready to recall it, but ... she heard a small squeak. "Good job, Teamwork! Hang in there!" Seemingly spurred by the enthusiasm, it immediately set up dual screens, and started charging for a Solarbeam, while leeching some HP, using Leech Seed. Hopefully, it will be able to attack before fainting.

OOC: Sorry for the somewhat late reply, I have a lot going on on my part.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine looked around upon getting no response seeing everyone was okay she noticed no adults in the room but also noticed she didn't have her bag and jumped to her feet. "I'm going back" she said to her friends calling out Star. That bag had her other two Pokemon and everything she had left of her parents in it.

Last edited:

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    Alix knew this move well "pichu use wish" if teamwork's solarbeam hits pichu will be able to recover afterwards

Silent the Lucario

Novice Mapper
    Years
    Rukimaru heard a voice cry out it needed help but, when he got there he saw someone teleporting and he jumped in before it was to late taking him to an unknown place. "What happened...?" He got up and dusted himself. "Hey you guys okay?" He held out his hand.

Lilliana

Years
    "Hey you guys okay?" Raine heard a voice say, she turned her head and nodded shyly before focusing her attention on her Abra. "Alright Star use Teleport and take me back to where we just were". Her Pokemon nodded and took hold of her arm and was Teleported back to the clearing she was just in. She sighed before heading straight for her bag freezing the moment she saw that it had been looked through and when she heard footsteps.

"Wh...who's th...there!" she yelled her fear getting the better of her. But before she heard an answer she felt something hit her hard on the back of her head and she fell to the ground unconcious.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    The Exeggcute finally released the Solarbeam. Good, it had seemed that the Pichu decided to use wish. The problem is, would the Solarbeam be enough to make the Pichu faint before Wish took effect? Meanwhile, Leech Seed was still draining HP. Teamwork felt like it could make a comeback...

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    volt took the attack but had energy to spare. wish took effect but fully healed itself "volt use volt takle in a circle around teamwork then thuder punch after it attacks!"
    Alix was getting exsited but too exsited to see her eevee using dig for some reason!

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    (OOC: Just for the sake of consistency, just wanted to point out that Wish only heals 1/2 of your HP)

Ugh... That Pichu was actually pretty strong... It did another supercharged Thunderpunch, fainting her Teamwork. Fortunately, the dual screens and the Leech Seed was still intact.
    Lulu sent out her next pokemon, Willpower. The Darumaka jumped around and squealed, excited at finally being able to battle. "Willpower, use Yawn." This one should hit... The Darumaka gave a huge yawn, looking directly at the Pichu.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Brendan woke to see himself in an office. "Oh your awake Brendan." Blue's voice echoed through his head, "We appreciate your efforts for stopping the theif but please do not involve yourself in dangerous doings again." Blue continued. Brendan nodded and was told to get to the Main Hall for the opening assembly as Blue announced over the P.A "All students may proceed to the Main Hall for the opening assembly anyone not attened to will be automaticly teleported."

Lilliana

Years
    Raine let out a groan of pain as her eyes opened. She was still in the clearing where she last remembered being but upon looking dizzily around she spotted her PokeBalls on the ground along with her bag but her fathers reasherch gone. Wincing in pain she managed to call out star. "Teleport me somewhere safe". Star grabbed hold of her arm once she gathered her stuff and in a flash she was back in the nursing bay of the Academy where she let herself slip back into unconsciousness.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Nathan saw a flash and instantly was teleported inside. "Hah." he thought "Thismust be inside the Academy." Nathan tried again to stand upbut he couldn't his back was sore. "Where are the others?" he said to himself. Nathan was sitting on the floor of some large hall, decorations were set up and tons of chairs were lines up. "This must be where it all begins Nathan said." Nathan quietly waited worringly for his friends to spot him. He also thought to himself; "There is no way in the world, someone can control Arceus." "Something fishy is going on. "

Lilliana

Years
    Once Raine regained consciousness again she found herself Teleported into a large hall full of decorations and chairs. She was close enough to Nathan they could she each other but Raine didn't try to stand instead she put her hand to the back of her aching head pulling it away to find blood on her fingers causing her eyes to widened considerably.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Nathan glanced over from across the room where he saw a small flash of light. He noticed Raine was sitting on the floor too. There was also a puddle of red liquid just below the back of her head on the shiny floor. "Oh No" Nathan said. "Swablu" I need you to go help Raine. Swablu popped out of it's Pokeball and happily flew towards Raine.

Lilliana

Years
    Raine winced in pain biting her lip to keep from crying out when she saw Nathans Swablu fly over to her. As she winced in pan again she knew that any minute know she'd be being questioned by Nathan.

Back