• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Trainer N's evil Plans!

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
Years
  • Yes...
    I have seen this theory for N, Darkrai, Iris and I believe even one for Aloe some where.

SO BASICALLY EVERYONE IS ISSHU IS ZOROARK. END OF DISCUSSION. 8D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ^ let's try and keep the discussion to N, rather than...something off-topic in relation to Zoroark.

Basically, yeah, the hair thing is the only connection I see between N and Zoroark so yeah.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Here's How I could see it.

The Game has two sides(Sort of Like RSE)

The Crowned Guy wants to turn Isshu into a more natrualized stated in Black,through which he can rule because of he knowledge of technology and the future and such.N and Player team up to take him down at various parts of the story, similar to Steven or Barry in Pt.To do this, he needs to summon Reshiram.After Crownie's defeat, Reshiram goes on a rampage, making things around Ishhu turn more naturalized.The player has to capture or defeat it to bring it back to peace.

And Then he tries to make it more technological in White,through which he can rule over because he is the creator of the future.TO do this he needs to Summon Zekrom.and all of the things metioned above happened.

This is what could happen if GF gets lazy with Ideas. Only reason I would support this is because of the RSE remake theory.
    I Still promote this Idea

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    N IS NOT THE LEADER OF TEAM PLASMA AS THE PLASMA GUY LOOKS MUCH OLDER

SEE!

Pokemon Trainer N's evil Plans!Pokemon Trainer N's evil Plans!
    The evil guy is a lot older than N and has a different hair style than him. And N seems to be lacking a Mecha eye.

Even the guy getting crowned
    has different eyes than N.

N isn't the leader of Team Plasma, that's rediciulous. BUT!
    He could be the brother of the Leader, but doesn't want to partake in their affairs, sort of like the whole Kamon-Giovanni thing. And that's where he gets his rival mean-ness from.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • I'm certainly in love with N's design and overall scheme, it will at least a different twist to the game as to what we've seen before. What I'm really curious about is what's behind his name. It must have a meaning, not just a random letter from the alphabet xD; And I'm also curious as to what his 'token' Pokémon will be...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Even the guy getting crowned
    has different eyes than N.

Erm, different eyes? It's maybe because the drawing style of the eyes is different due to the former being animation/CG-style and the latter being anime-styled art.

Look at the crowned guy's middle bang. Then look at N's.

The eyes are the same colour.Sure, same eye colour doesn't really mean anything, but when you consider that this crowned man has the same hair colour AND that middle bang, it's not hard to assume that they are the same person.

Thus my opinion: N = crowned person.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    He may have evil plans, but he is easily one of the best dressed/styled Pokemon trainers.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @tachibana azumi, maybe his brother the real plasma leader is forcing him to do it, or he has finally realized his destiny

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • Maybe N and this crowned person are brothers, or possibly twins. Black and white, twins! The crowned one is obviously loved and rich, while N seems to be possibly unliked and more plainly dressed (though I do like what he wears. The rubiks cude on his belt FTW!) So there is obviously a connection between the two, possibly one, and I can't wait to find out!

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Or how about N is secretly The 8th Gym Leader or Champion like Giovanni was? Remember you had to face him several times in the original games before you fought him for the gym badge.Maybe N is like that as well.

pokemad

Self taught hacker
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I think gamefreak is running out of "EVIL" ideas.
    Wanting to set pokrmon free from humans to show friendship???
    Come on!!!

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • Or how about N is secretly The 8th Gym Leader or Champion like Giovanni was? Remember you had to face him several times in the original games before you fought him for the gym badge.Maybe N is like that as well.

Neat idea you thought about, i didn't think about it
    GOOD IDEA

Back