• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Truth is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "My Pokemon? Well it couldn't hurt. But if all these people are going to enter the league as well then I'll let them out some where else. Why don't we find a Pokemon Center?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Alana said:
    "My Pokemon? Well it couldn't hurt. But if all these people are going to enter the league as well then I'll let them out some where else. Why don't we find a Pokemon Center?"

"sure."i look around and see a map i look at it and start walking to the pokemon centr.

Alana

Years
    Alana followed and sat down as well. She gave Nurse Joy her Pokemon and got a glass of lemonade.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    " I'm feeling bit dizzy..." Summer said.
    Hello Summer Summer heard a voice inside her head.
    " Who are you?" Summer asked.
    Why, I'm your dark side. Also known as Yami Summer, the voice said.
    " What?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Alana said:
    Alana followed and sat down as well. She gave Nurse Joy her Pokemon and got a glass of lemonade.
    "so what pokemon do you have?i have a combusken and primeape.wanna see them?

Alana

Years
    "Sure. And I have Farfetch't, Togetic, Quilava, Mudkip, and Fearow. I'll show them to ya too, if ya'd like."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i release my pokemon and instead of rampging primeape stands still and looks around. combusken just hugs me."sure it would be cool to see your pokemon.so how is the world going?i have been living in a forest for the last 2 years."

Alana

Years
    Alana smiled and tossed some Pokeballs into the air. Her Pokemon appeared. Togetic landed on her head. Quilava and Mudkip simply curled up, Farfetch'd started flying around the room. Fearow cawed loadly and did the same. With Fearow being a large bird Alana was forced to recall him. *sweat bead* "Sorry about that. Fearow can get over exited."

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Risu, I have been hiding in the shadow for a long time. I'm part of your soul and you cannot destroy me, Yami told her.
    " Who is Risu?" Summer asked. The voice laughed.
    Why, it is your real name, Yami replied.
    " I don't believe you!" Summer yelled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back