• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Truth is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Summer woke up. She go out of her bed and changed into her blue shirt and jeans. She ate her breakfast, brushed her teeth, combed her hair, washed her face, packed her stuff and went outside to a new journey.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    After walking for about an hour Alana came upon a beach. "I must have taken a new turn. I've never been here before." She sighed then decided to set up camp. "Come on out Togetic." The little Pokemon appeared and started dancing around on the water. Alana laughed and said, "I still can't figure out how you do that."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i go to my house and get my back pack and fill it with clothes and food. i get my pokegear and i put my cloak on which cover my body . i put the hood on to put my face it shadow and i leave the forest. i dont walk very far when i see a girl being chased by houndour.i watch from a distence and when they shoot an attack at her .i see the girl get hurt and i feel angry all of a sudden as if i knew the person and cared for her. i run over and stand in front of the girl. i stop the dark dogs .i see the team magma member."why do you do this?what did that girl do to you?"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i see the slightest movemet in one of the dogs legs two of them leap at me and i imediatly spin around doing a double kick. kicking the two dogs in the jaw and sending the flying into their master.the dogs return to their pokeballs and the magma member runs away.i turn around and walk over to the girl.i kneel own and look at her ankle."are you ok?we should get some water on this."

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    Alana gets up and walks around the beach. "I wonder where I should go. Some place new. Hmmm." She sits back down and Togetic lands happily in her lap.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i look around and see a girl at the beach about 20 metres away. i run over and see a togetic.i walk up to her forgeting i have my cloak on and that my face is in shadows. not knowin i might be abit scary.

Alana

Years
    Alana turned round and spotted a hooded figure coming towards her. Thinking it might be a Team Rocket agent she leapt up and called, "How are you?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    the girl shouts out to me asking how i am. i stop suddenly . i get a feeling that i know this girl some how too."im good." i walk over to her ."do you have some water? a girl is hurt. shes badly burned."

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Gyrados turned it's head, careful not to wake Silver. He gently pressed one of Silver's Pokeballs, and Skarmory flew out. <What's the view from up there?> Gyrados asked Skarmory as he stretched his wings. Skarmory flew up. <We're approaching land, and there's... a boat docked there.> Gyrados sped up and hit land. Silver flew off Gyrados, and was caught by Skarmory. "Where are we?" Silver asked. "Skar. Skar skar moreeee!"
    Skarmory answered in Pokemon. Silver's Pokemon only talked in Human when Silver wasn't around. "We should look around. Return, guys." His Pokemon went back to their Pokeballs, and Silver went to a hot dog stand.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl saw a girl and attack the houndours, they all ran off in fear and so did their master, the girl ran off moments later, Arayl held her ankle trying to hold back the pain, 'where's my gengar? and my Huanter?' she thought, and then she wonderd where the girl had gone. "Geengarrr!" a voice growled, Arayl looked up and saw her Gengar, "Gengar..." she said, "heelpps oonn the waaay" her Haunter said. Arayl smild weakly and wished that she could have said thanks to her rescuer

espeon and umbreon

&#32118;&#23550;&#12395;&#21213;&#12388;!!
    Years
    Summer walked for a bit and noticed a strange necklace that has Egyptian curvings.
    " Cool!" Summer said and put it in her bag. She continued walking and suddenly team aqua came in front of her.
    " We are team aqua and I don't like you so I will attack you!" one of the grunt said.
    " I wanna pass here and I seem I have no choice, but... Go Shelgon!" Shelgon appeared. Grunt released Mightyena.
    " Mightyena use bite attack!" Mightyena tried to bite Shelgon but instead, broke it's teeth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back