• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Truth is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    OOC: Ow. Broken tooth.

Silver ate his hot dog, and watched a battle between a Shelgon and Mightyena. The trainers were a girl and some freaks in pirate costumes. "Hey! Idiots! Halloween's over!" Silver shouted at them. One came over to him. "Some attitude. You need to learn to watch who you talk to." he said. Silver stood up. "Those are fighting words." Silver said as he let out his Aggron. The costumed person let out a Walrein. Without an order, Aggron charged into the Walrein. It picked the walrus up and tossed it across the beach. The costumed person ran after it. When it came down, it went as far as it could from Aggron. "I win." Silver said as he pulled out a cloth and started polishing his Aggron.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige watched the battles a grunt came up to her Grunt "it is my turn" Paige "awww is da baby gonna share?" Grunt lets out a corphish and Paige lets out her dragonite! "use hyper beam" the corphish and it's trainer were blown away!

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    " Shelgon use Dragon breath!" Green things came from Shelgon's mouth and Mightyena lost some HP.
    " Mightyena use iron tail!" Mightyena's tail glowed and hit Shelgon.
    " Shelgon use fire blast!" Shelgon released a flame that looked like shape of a kanji. Mightyena was knocked out.
    " Return Mightyena!" grunt returned his pokemon.

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    ((Yaynis!! Thankies!
    BTW, I decided to nix the nicknames... too confusing... O_o))
    Raven sat on the beach, unnoticed, watching Paige and Silver with intense crimson eyes as Houndoom dug for an invisible soemthing in the sand, his tail swishing back and forth.
    " Surpsingly weak Grunt, don't you think...?" she randomly asked Paige, letting out her Pidgeotto and stroking it's feathers...

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl waited for what seemd to be hours, it was already morning, she opened her eyes and saw her Mawile at her feet, "wee heealled youu" her Haunter said, Arayl sat up and look at her ankle, "thanks guys" she said thankfully, her pokemon smiled at her greatfully. She looked at her ankle again; she was wearing a strange anklet that seemed Egyptian, "strange, i don't remember putting that on" she whisperd, then she thought of her rescuer, "it must be from her" Arayl said with a smile. Arayl stood up and took out two pokeballs, "Gengar, Mawile, return, you need rest, Haunter, i want you to help me find the nearest ship" Arayl said.
    After some search ARayl came to a beach, a ship was docked, either had just come back, or ready to leave that very second. Arayl walked along the beach towards the ship, trainers were battleing and some were waiting for the ship to leave. She walked up to a trainer and asked "excuse me, do you know when the ships going to leave to Liinan?"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl frowned and walked away from the trainers, she walked over to the ship "whens the next ship going to Liinan?" she asked. The man turned to her and looked at his watch "in anothre half hour or so" he said. Arayl folded her arms, "well maybe i could battle one of the trainers while i'm waiting" she said, walking towards another random trainer "hi, don't mean to bother you, but would you like to battle?" she asked

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ooc: um lizzie . 2 people have found egyption items. do we eventually all get one?

i walk to a pokemart and buy some ice water and some ice and i walk ack to the beach. i walk along it and see the girl i saved. i walk up to her. i hear her ask to battle.i walk up behind her and tap her on the shoulder.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    OOc: I just played along with the necklace thing ^_^ it's what rpgs are all about, playing along with someones statement (unless they really don't want you to)
    ------------------------
    Arayl turned and saw her rescuer, she smiled "it's you! i never got to say thank you...so thank you so much" Arayl said hugging her rescuer "and thanks for the anklet, it looks really neat, i wish i could give you something in my thanks" Arayl said. She hadn't braght anything with her for the journy excemmpt money and her pokeballs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back