• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Truth is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Aggron ran to the edge of the ocean and pointed at Gyrados's Pokeball. "Good idea. Let's follow that boat." Silver got on Gyrados and called Aggron back. Gyrados sswam to the boat, then dived underwater. Silver didn't know he was going to do this. He closed his eyes. When they rose again, there was a ring on Gyrados's back. Silver picked it up and stared at it. It had a Steelix ingraved in it.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl started to wakl back onto the ship, "i guess the ships leaveing now" Arayl said to her rescuer, she started to walk onto the boat and realized that she was being watched very carefully by the ticket man, "thank you" he said as she gave him her ticket "please...step inside" he said with a smile and gesture Arayl smiled and nodded and walked into the boat

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl looked out and saw a girl rideing a Gyradose, she giggled and waved "what's it like rideing such a noble creature?" she called, her Haunter flushed in jealusy

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    OOC: yeah he's a he...erm...i dunno why i called him a her XD sry
    ----------------
    Arayl turned to the girl next to her, "why not noble? yes they're powerful, but besides that they're pretty brave, strong, very loyal and have great instinct sense" Arayl said, looking back out at the sea

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl went into a fit of laughter, "yes they do don't they?" she said, still laughing. "My names Arayl" she said, putting a hand out after she was done laughing

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i wak to the dock and see that the ship has gone.i walk onto the dock and see something shiny on the oceon floor. i jump in to the sea and dive down and grab the items. i swim back to the surface and have a look at what i found. it is a long bracelet that gos on my wrist . it has a fist on it. it is 4 centremetres lon and is small. it is like a tube and is click on. its small and doesnt slide around on my wrist.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i clip the bracelt onto my wrist and find that its a perfect fit. i look at the boat and start swimming after it with high speed.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    OOC: Thank you Lizzie!

As I put the necklace on I felt a strange prescence.

OOC: Ok. You can tell me what power your egyptian item has. Mine has power to steal and revive souls, prescence the evil and good souls, borrow the souls, and has ability to control Dragon types.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    mine gives me knoledge of martial arts and make mes alot stronger. it also lets me control fighting pokemon and gives me knoledge of weapons and how to use them.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: I'll get mine later. But it'll let me fly, control the wind and weather, call flying types from far away, and even let me disguise myself as a flying Pokemon. I might change this.

Deciding that the stranger wasn't going to answer and seeing that the boat she was going to catch had left, Alana released her Fearow, recalled Togetic, and headed after the ship. She got there quickly and landed behind to girls. "Um can you tell me where the captain is?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back