• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Truth is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
  • 5000 years ago, in Lygypt ( it is Egypt in pokemon world) lived Pharaoh who possess the strong power that nobody can defeat. This Pharaoh has sons and daughters who each has power of all of the pokemon types ( poison, ice, etc.) he was very pleased with them. Pharaoh's treasures were great ruby, which was guarded by 3 Houndooms. But one day Pharaoh's ruby was stolen and he accused his children for this. He punished them by locking their souls and memories in the different items. Then Pharaoh locked the bodies away in a secret place.But then one day the souls escaped, returning to it's original body which has changed it's looks a bit. Of course when you woke up, you couldn't remember your past. You then lived with strange person. You also became pokemon master. One day when you were with your pokemon you realized that you were Pharaoh's son / daughter. You wanted to find out more and decided to travel to Liinan league where Lygypt is.

Name:
    Personality:
    Pokemons: no legendaries.
    Your power of pokemon types:

Here's mine:
    Name: Summer
    Personality: she can get angry sometimes. She is always bright.
    Pokemons: Espeon, Flygon, Gardevoir, Shelgon, Horsea, Umbreon
    Your power of pokemon types: Dragon

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
  • Here's mine:
    Name: Wattson
    Pokemons:Ill do this section later.
    Personality: He is intellegent and brave,but he can get angry at times but he is always there to help a friend.
    Your power of pokemon types: Water

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
  • Name: Raven
    Personality: Slightly mysterious at first, but when she gets into things, she's brave to the point of recklessness. One thing is... NEVER GET HER MAD. She'll... well, let's just say she'll flip out at you for one thing... And she's really not to be described as a very "kind" person at all -_-"
    Pokemon:
    Houndoom (Pyro)
    Pidgeotto (Thermal)
    Haunter (Shadow)
    Mightyena (Chyask)
    Aggron (Fissure)

Note: The last Pokemon in her party is so horribly INSANE, that she never releases it without first giving it tranquilizers. It is a Machamp, black as the night, and whose body is teeming with uncontrollable power. This creatures eyes shine with a mad glint that recalls years of bloodbath long ago, when this Machamp rampaged around Hoenn, killing innocent Pokemon and humans alike. Now, the eyes are slightly more dull, with the blood red color still locked deep inside, due to months of heavy medicine. If he isn't drugged four times a day, the eyes will immediatley shine with the rage and insanity of homicidal power...
    Last Pokemon: Machamp (HellKnyte)
    Your power of pokemon types: Dark

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name: Paige
    Personality: know one knows she was in the wild since she was 11 so she is not that social
    Pokemon: Pichu size does not matter it is one of her strongest pokemon
    White murcrow it is her gurdian it her flaming red eyes
    Sneazal it helps her when she is sick
    lanturn it guids her when she is lost
    Lapras the spirit of her team
    Dragonite her knight in shining armor.......
    Your Power of pokemon types: ice

Extra: she was one of the youngest when she was born into the royal family her power was normal at first then because of no one paying attention to her her heart froze and turned to ice.....

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Alana
    Personality: A bit of a loner. She never did like to be social. She would much rather travel on her own than with others. However she is known to be friendly at times. She is brave and will never back down from an opponent. She is calm and always keeps her wits about her. She very arely shows her anger or any other feelings for that matter. In truth she is kind and is always there for a friend in need. But she will never admit her true feelings to anyne except those whom she truely trusts. And it is also very rare for her to meet some one she truly trusts.
    Pokemons: Farfetch't, Togetic, Quilava, Mudkip, and Fearow.
    Your power of pokemon types: Wind (A.K.A. Flying)

Last edited:

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Name: Arayl
    Personality: shy, playful when really known, wise, and positive
    Pokemons: Misdrevus, Gengar, Haunter, Mawile, Gastly
    Your power of pokemon types: Ghost
    i just wanna start this ^_^ if that's okay
    -------------------------------------------
    Arayl woke up, it was midnight, she shook her long wavy blue hair and streached, she walked up to the nearest window and looked up at the moon. "I have to go..." she whisperd to herself. Her Gengar appeard in the darkest, corener of the room, his eyes and teeth glowed in the darkness, makeing one farful in his precence, but Arayl didn't look at pokemon from the outside, "Geeengarrr" the Gengar said in a low and slow voice, Arayl turned to him and smiled "i'm going to travel to the Liinan league" she decided. A Haunter appeard moment later with a pittiful look, "Whyyy?" he hissed, "all my life...my whole life, has been such a mystery to me, i don't want to run away from my past anymore, i want to find some answers" Arayl said. The Gengar and Haunter looked at one another in confusion, "will you guys come with me?" Arayl asked, the Gengar grinned and laughed "Gengar!" he agreed, "I tooooo willl joooiiin!" the Haunter said. Arayl smiled with delight and walked out the door with her friends into the darkness with only the moon for light

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • OOC; Paige Pelletier, you aren't orphaned. you're daughter of a Pharaoh and your bodies were sealed away. Your body was sealed away when you were 11 or 12 so it's impossible to get orphaned. I am also going to edit a plot a bit. You decided to go to Liian league. And your name that your character is can be made up name because Pharaoh also banished your memory of your name. It doesn't have to be that way anyway. My character's real name is Risu.

Summer lay on her bed, unable to sleep. Her Shelgon walked toward her.
    " Shelgon I have announcement for you. I'm going to Liian league / region. Shelgon blinked and nodded.
    " Shel?" ( Why?)
    " Just because," Summer answered. Then she closed her eyes. She couldn't feel the nudge of her Shelgon.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Name: Jasmine
    Personality: im a complete loner. I live in ilex forest and I am quite wild. I only have to pokemon. I am very fit and don?t know much about civilisation. i was told by a ralts That one day I will join a group of peopleafter saving them from something when they pass though "my" forest .
    Pokemon:
    Primeape (female)
    Combusken. (male)

Your power of pokemon types: (agility, easy movement pokemon or monkey pokemon.). Fighting.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    espeon and umbreon said:
    OOC: What do you mean by agility and things like that?

ooc: i mean like flexibility. like a gymnest im vry flexibull. im also faster,and stronger than normal becuase i live in a forest and basicly work out through the whole day. i also dont tire easily.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Arayl walked further in the darkness, yearning for answers, she then stopped and took out a pokeball, Mawile came out, "Mawile, give this message to Brenis and Nicole, i think they'll understand" Arayl said. Mawile nodded slowly and ran off with the note. Brenis and Nicole were Arayl's so called parents, but now she knew everything was just a lie, they too were pokemon masters, like she was, but what botherd her was that they hadn't told her the truth.
    As she waited the return of her Mawile she heard a voice "nice Gengar..." Arayl turned and saw a shadow in the distance, four houndours surronded him with a Mightyna at his side. Arayl smiled and said "thanks, you have some pretty cool Houndours there" Arayl said. The shadow person smirked "I think your Gengar and Haunter would be great with my team of dark pokemon" he said, walking closer with his pokemon. Arayl then realized who he was, she had never actuely seen one, but she had heard many stories about them-team Magma. "No" Arayl cried, she grabbed her Gengar and hugged him defensivly, her Haunter landed on her shoulder and held on tight, "Houndour! Flamethrower!" he yelled, all the houndours made a blast of fire at Arayl, she ran as fast as she could away from the fire, dodgeing it by a fingers length. SHe started to run into town and saw a few houses in the dinctence, she turned and saw the houndours catching up to her, ready to blast another attack at her.

milo1195

sheep lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    Name: Milo
    Personality: evil
    Items: 99 great balls
    IQ: 350
    Head of: Team IQ
    Clothes: big black cape, big black hat and a snag machine
    Pokemons: Shadow Munchlax, Shadow Pidgeot, Shadow Venusaur and Shadow Wailord
    Your power of pokemon types: Grass
    Milo was the smartest child and as soon as he was released he started a gang which now have all shadow pokemon
    -----------------------------
    Milo woke up and released his pidgeot, something was not right today he stationed his gang a new leader (temporary) and flew off on his pideot he knew he had to do somthing, somewhere.........
    After flying for about half an hour Milo looked down and saw a magma goon and his houndooms running after a girl with her haunter and gengar. Strangely he felt a wave of compassion towards her. He swooped down knocking one houndoom and releasing his Venusaur and Munchlax. "Venusaur use hyperbeam and munchlax protect him!" Munchlax knocked out one and Venusaur dealt with the others.
    "Oh no its team iq!" yelled the goon and ran off
    Milo landed and went over to the girl (Arayl)
    "hi whats your name?" :classic:

Last edited:

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Arayl didn't want to call for help, then that would attract attention and she could be sent back to her home, and get in trouble. "Let mee attackkk" her Haunter pleaded, "i would let you, just if i stop now i'll be burnt to a crisp!" Arayl said. "Houndour! Fireblast!" a Houndour had finally caught up ot her and sent a fireblast at her, Arayl was caught by the foot and stopped from the scorching pain, Arayl cried from the pain

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana opened her eyes in dark. She rolled over and tryed to get back to sleep. But it was impossible. Finally she gave up and got up. She pulled on her shoes and hat then headed for the door. Before leaving she stooped and grabbed her backpack, Pokeballs, and Pokegear. She closed the door quietly and crept down stairs. At last she stepped into the cool night air and closed the door behind her. She headed into the forest and simply walked for a bit. After a while she decided to head back home. "I hope Lyan won't be angry. She won't." Night time walks were not uncommen for her. She really didn't like being cooped up in that old house. Espesually since returning from her Pokemon journey. About halfway home she stopped. "If I hate it so much then why am I going back." She muttered. "I should go on adventures and see new places." She nodded to herself and turned away from her home. Without looking back once she set off in the opposit direction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back